Havana Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had recovered, Felicita opened her eyes and said just one word. "Caramba." I knew what she meant. We both smiled. I could see in her eyes that she was still returning to the here and now. I had sent her someplace else. Now she was coming back to me. "Now, it is my turn to do that to you," she promised. With that, she lifted herself up on her forearms and sat up. I sat to meet her. She took my slippery cheeks in her hands and kissed me. My face was slippery from her juices but she didn't mind. She tasted and felt her own lubrication as our mouths joined. She was thanking me. She wasn't concerned about what I tasted like or smelled like. That thought excited me. When she finally released me, her words confirmed what I had been thinking. "Christopher, you taste like me."

"Yes, I do. I like the way you taste."

"I'm glad you like it. Now, I want to taste like you."

With those words, she pushed me to the side and back onto the bed. My head fell into the softness of the pillow. It was warm where her head had been but I could also feel the coolness where her perspiration was evaporating. She didn't give me time to dwell on any of that. She firmly gripped the waistband of my last remaining piece of clothes and shucked it off me. I was now naked. My dick stood proudly before her as she lowered her head between my legs. She gazed at my erection. Part of the tip was shiny with precum. She reached out with her tongue and the tip touched my dick. The contact made my cock jump. She giggled. I was speechless. She reached out again and touched me. My dick must have decided it liked her touch because it hardly moved. Her tongue slid along the head. She was tasting my precum and, at the same time, covering me with her saliva. After she had explored the head, she moved down to the shaft. Her touch was light, wet and warm. I was in ecstasy. I could not take my eyes away from where her tongue was touching me. Seeing Felicita's face next to my dick was as exciting as feeling her licking my dick. Occasionally, she would pull her tongue back into her mouth to swallow and wet her tongue again. When she did, sometimes a strand of precum would link her mouth to my dick. The strand glistened in the soft light of the lamps. If the Secret Police had chosen that moment to break into the room, I would probably have asked them to wait to arrest us until she was finished. I was mesmerized. She was enjoying herself so totally with my body that I could do nothing but watch. The vision and the sensation of her touch kept me powerless to move. I wanted to do nothing to interrupt her intricate dance with my cock. My erection even managed to grow a little further. The licking was driving me crazy. I wanted to sink my dick into something warm and wet. Each lick was making my dick throb.

She seemed to sense when I could stand waiting no longer and sank her mouth over me. I gasped as her mouth enveloped me. She took me surprisingly deep. She was quite adept at giving head. Instead of wondering about how many men she had done this with before, I was grateful to be the recipient of all that experience. She bobbed up and down, her eyes tied to mine. I watched her, barely breathing. She was smiling with her eyes. One hand was holding my dick; the other must have been beneath her. Perhaps it was stroking her pussy. I couldn't see in that position and I certainly didn't want to move and break the rhythm. In time, the throbbing of my dick became more pronounced. I knew I would be cumming soon. The look in her eyes told me she also knew this. She was sucking harder now, her tongue caressing my shaft and head more intently. Her left hand seemed to be moving beneath her. She must be masturbating in time to the sucking. I throbbed particularly hard and the pulsations continued. There was one strong pulse that felt so hard it almost hurt. Then the floodgates burst. I was squirting sperm into her mouth. What started as a gasp in my throat grew to a moan, almost a cry. She moaned as well, but her sound was muffled by my erection and the semen filling her mouth. I could see and feel her swallowing rapidly. She never stopped swallowing or sucking. The pleasure kept growing in intensity until it became painful. My dick had become too sensitive. I was finished squirting but she was still sucking me. I couldn't tell if I was feeling pain or pleasure. It was too intense to distinguish tone. I wanted to push her face away from me, but I didn't want the pleasure to stop. I willed my hands not to move. I tried to put them under my ass to hold them down. After two more strokes from her mouth, my hands moved of their own volition and pushed at her face. She was looking at me as I pushed her away. When her lips left my dick, fine strands of my cum joined the two for a few inches. Finally, the strands broke and she moved back. She swallowed hard one more time and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

I couldn't speak yet. I moaned my approval. After a short moment, I managed a nod. A few deep breaths and I could finally speak. "That was so amazing! I don't think I have ever cum so hard before. Thank you."

"You taste very good," she said. I could see her tongue moving in her mouth. She must have been savoring the flavor. She shifted slightly and pulled her left hand from beneath her. She pressed it to my mouth. I could see it was glistening. As her fingers approached my face, I could smell her pussy. I opened my mouth to accept the gift and sucked in her fingers. They were coated with her moisture. I sucked them until I could extract no more flavor. As I released her fingers, I spoke again.

"You taste very good."

She wrinkled her nose. "I have tasted myself before. It is not too bad, but I much prefer your taste."

"I know what you mean. I don't mind tasting my cum on you, but I much prefer tasting your pussy."

That seemed to surprise her. "Really?" she asked. Then she leaned forward, crawling over me to kiss me. I parted my lips and let her invade my mouth. When her tongue retreated, mine followed into her mouth. She had swallowed what I had ejaculated in there, but there was still a faint taste left.

When we broke the kiss, her eyes were open, studying my face. "Men don't like to taste themselves, but they like it if I taste myself. You are not like most men. I think I like that."

"I'm glad."

I put my arms around her and held her tightly against me. The feeling of her warm body on top of me was starting to arouse my dick a second time. She felt it.

"You have to wear a rubber to do it with me. I have some."

I was surprised by the word she used. She got up and sought out her purse. It had been discarded on the table near the door when we had entered. She withdrew a cardboard box with a familiar shape but an unfamiliar white label and returned to the bed. She tore open the box with the rose and the kissing couple on the front, extracting a packet. I picked up the box and examined it as she started fitting the condom on my renewed erection. The label said the box contained "12 Romantic Love Rubbers." I laughed.

"What is so funny?" Felicita asked.

"I'm sorry. The name on the box is funny to me. We call these by a different name. Do you really call them 'love rubbers'?" I was still giggling a little.

"That is what they are," she answered. "Is that a funny name where you are from?"

"Yes, it's very funny. But that doesn't matter. What we are going to use it for isn't funny at all."

She looked shyly at me, and then smiled. She had the condom fully fitted. She crawled on her knees until she was poised over my midsection. She took my latex-covered erection in her right hand, her left on her lips, and guided me to her opening. I could feel her heat through the covering. I watched, fascinated, as she moved the head around her lips. I could see her wetness making the condom shiny. Her face showed concentration as she aligned each of us for the penetration. When we were in the proper position, she slowly sat down on me. I felt the pressure on my cock, then her lips relinquished their resistance. I could feel each ridge of her cunt as I entered her. Her face went from concentration to ecstasy as I filled her up. I lay there and watched. Her naked body was so beautiful. At the bottom, I could see myself sticking out of her. My shaft was surrounded by the light brown hair lining her outer lips. Now, she was fully seated and I was completely inside her. I could feel her ass pressing against my balls. She reached forward and put her hands on my chest. Her breasts were dangling with the nipples just out of reach of my mouth. She looked me in the eye as we shared a smile. I felt her tighten her pussy muscles around me. I moaned.

She took a deep breath, almost a sigh, and raised herself up. The condom was revealed as covered in her juices. She lowered herself slowly again, then back up. Now she settled into a rhythm, riding me. I couldn't believe I was having sex with such a lovely creature. Her tits swayed back and forth, as much as their firmness allowed. She leaned over a little more and I lifted my head until our lips met. It was a slight strain to kiss in that position, but I didn't mind. Her tongue sparred with mine. I reveled in the feel of her. Her legs were clasped tightly against my sides. Her hands roamed my chest, occasionally one straying up to my face. I shivered a little as her hand ran up my face. We were so overcome with the feelings of making love to each other that we didn't speak. She repeatedly impaled herself on me. I thought about how I was inside the body I had been fantasizing about earlier that day and slipped past the point of no return.

"I'm cumming," I warned her.

She hadn't cum yet, but she didn't show it if she was disappointed. She squeezed her pussy tighter, driving me higher on the climb to ecstasy. She moved more upright and put a hand on her clit. Her hand rubbed faster and faster. Her face showed her own climax was approaching.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed. I could feel myself emptying into her body. I looked her in the eyes as I shot my sperm into her, intensifying the throbs of orgasm. When she felt the warmth of my sperm filling the condom, that pushed her over the edge. She was quieter than me, but her expression spoke volumes. It wasn't just my dick or her finger on her clit. The idea that I was shooting off inside her body was making her cum. Her face was the epitome of love. If we hadn't been fully in love with each other before, that moment consummated it. We had shared something special. We were one.

Shortly after I finished cumming, my dick started to soften. She reached down and, one hand on the condom, deftly lifted herself off me. The end of the condom showed the white residue of my orgasm. She gingerly removed it from my soft dick and leaned over to throw it in the plastic trashcan next to the bed. She slid down next to me on her stomach, supporting herself on her arms, and looked at me. Her smile was infectious.

"You are like no tourist I have ever met," she said with a sigh.

"You are like no Cuban I have ever known," I replied.

"How many Cubans have you known?"

I made a show of thinking about it. "Uh ... one." She laughed. "One very special one," I said slowly, the emotion revealing itself in my voice. With that, she kissed me. My arms went around her trim waist of their own accord. All was well. I was in bed with Felicita. I was happy. I was beyond great happiness.

Felicita yawned.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" I offered. Sleeping next to her would be wonderful.

"I can't stay all night. I have to be at work early, and I need to get home to change.Andget some sleep."

I wanted to protest, but I knew what she said was true. Ordinarily, I would have told her to forget about work and take a day off. Here, drawing attention to our relationship might cause trouble. I had to avoid trouble at all costs.

"How much longer can you stay?" I asked her.

She turned and looked at the clock. "It's 23. I need to leave by midnight to catch a bus home."

"I can send you in a taxi."

"I can't go home in a taxi. That would be very obvious. I wouldn't want the CDR seeing me getting out of a taxi after midnight."

I nodded at her remark. Nosy neighbors were one thing. The Communist Party was quite another.

"Well, we have another hour," I said as cheerily as I could. I rolled us over until I was on top of her. Even though I had cum only a short while ago, feeling her soft (and wet) lips against my dick was getting me hard again. "Now, where is that box of 'love rubbers'?"

She pointed to the nightstand. I extracted one and put it on. She watched with wet fascination, spreading her legs as I moved into position. Her cunt still glistened with her lubrication from our last coupling. The point of my cock parted her inner lips. She sighed as I entered her, protected by communist latex. Her juices clung to the condom as I pulled back, then reentered her. On the third thrust, I leaned forward to kiss her and settled on top. Her legs entwined around mine. Her hands went around the back of my head as we kissed, then slid down my back to my butt. I thrust harder and felt her fingernails digging into my skin, pulling me deeper into her. The smell of her perfume and the soft tickle of her hair against my face delighted me. We were as together as a man and woman could be. Making love to her was a full-body experience. We connected body and soul. It was as if we left our bodies and touched spirits. Instinct drove our bodies in the primal rhythm. We bathed in the glow of love. We stayed in the missionary position, savoring the touch of each other. I opened my eyes once during the continual kiss. Seeing her face, eyes closed and lost in passion, I felt an ache in my chest. My heart wanted to burst. I had fallen for my Felicita. A few days ago, I couldn't make a commitment. There, in that bed with her, I didn't know if I could live apart from her. We made love for over half an hour. When necessary, I slowed down or shifted position to keep under control and last longer. I could usually last a long time. The problem was looking at Felicita. Her body did things to my resolve to take a long time. My heart wanted to make love to her for hours. My dick wanted to fuck her and cum buckets. In the end, a compromise was struck. After she came three times, I finally tensed, pushed myself as far into her as possible and spurted. Once we were done, we took a shower together in the aged shower/bathtub combo. It was porcelain and very rounded, so we had to be careful not to slip. It's a wonder more people in the 1950's didn't die having sex in the shower. Modern shower design makes the process a lot safer. Anyway, we managed to rub against each other a lot as we cleaned off the remnants of our love making. Kissing her as the meager trickle of warm water ran over our bodies made me tingle. I was savoring every minute we had left. I was careful not to swallow the water, remembering the warning sticker on the white tile over the lavatory. Even in the capital city, foreigners were warned not to drink the tap water. I certainly didn't want to end up in a hospital in this place, but I figured kissing Felicita's water slick body should be safe. We fondled each other as we cleaned. She got me hard again, but I hadn't brought any condoms into the bathroom so I didn't penetrate her. She offered to suck me off, but I told her I could wait until tomorrow night. She said, with a smile, that she would make it worth the wait. As she said this, I slid two fingers of my right hand deep into her cunt and watched her smile turn to a grimace. Her knees buckled slightly and she leaned harder against me. I pulled her naked body to mine and kissed her deeply. Neither of our groans could be heard above the sound of the shower, but they were there.

When I turned off the shower, I reached out and grabbed two of the white towels, handing one to her. She flashed me a smile, raised her eyebrows and started drying me. I caught on and dried her body. It was more fondling and giggling than drying, but we finally got the job done. She fixed her hair and got dressed. I reluctantly watched as she covered my favorite parts of her body with clothes.

"Aren't you getting dressed?" she asked.

"No, I'll sleep naked. I'll be dreaming of you."

She got this dreamy look in her eyes and held her arms out to me. We kissed again, my erection pressed against her dress. When we parted, she looked down at my waist and said (in a tone used to address a child), "You be good and I'll have a treat for you tomorrow."

We laughed, then kissed again before she left. As the door closed, I sighed. I was remembering how she felt against me. I turned off the light and fell asleep with a smile on my face. Once during the night, I woke up and found myself in a wet spot. I remembered why and it made me want to jack off. I decided to save it instead for my Felicita. When I woke the next time, it was 6:30. I got up and began getting ready. I was having breakfast at the hotel (part of my package), then meeting Felicita in front of the hotel for my daily tour on her scooter.

To Be Continued in

Chapter 3 – The Outdoor Living Room

This story is Copyright © 2004 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.