Havana Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the primal thrusting started, her arms slid down my back. Her soft hands felt like silk caressing my flesh. She gripped my ass cheeks roughly, pulling herself up to me and causing me to pound into her. The oral sex was delicate; this would be rougher. We were miles away from anyone so there was no need to muffle our sounds. I moaned, she groaned. I whimpered and she grunted. I looked her in the eyes and, as I entered her, told her I loved her. Her expression softened and her eyes watered. "I love you too," she answered. The wind through the trees was our song, and the breeze was cooling our sweaty bodies as we worked towards a mutual climax.

She asked to get on her hands and knees and I moved off her. She turned away from me on all fours and looked over her shoulder in invitation. I pressed into her body, sinking myself in her wet depths. I gripped her hips and we thrust against each other, our screams overpowering the songs of the birds. Just before we came, I was getting tired (but didn't want to stop) so I asked her to get on top. Eagerly, she changed positions. Now, I was on my back and she knelt over me. I watched in awe as her patch of hair descended towards my erection. In that position, I saw as well as felt her envelop me. Once she was seated, I delighted in watching her breasts bounce as she rode me. This was my favorite position because I had an excellent view of her body. I could watch her face contort as her orgasm built. I could play with her bouncing tits. I could watch my dick entering her pussy, returning to view moments later even wetter, before disappearing once again. She reached back with one hand and fondled my balls. The light touch of her hand elicited a louder moan from me. She was gently squeezing them. I was concerned about what might happen when she came, but the pleasure I was receiving from her overruled any concerns about future pain.

Her other hand now settled between her own legs. I watched as her index finger sought out her clit. It became apparent she was about to cum and she wanted to make me cum along with her. Her attempts were working. I felt the tightness in my balls and the thrills running between my legs. My buttocks tightened up and I thrust harder. I was determined this time to keep my eyes open and I succeeded. I'm not sure if I saw stars, but my vision darkened along the edges. Felicita's image appeared as if highlighted. I could see her riding me more forcefully. Her face took on a relaxed blissful expression, then a look of agony. I knew it was pleasure – intense pleasure – that she was feeling. I'm not sure if the feeling of my ejaculation inside her triggered her orgasm or the contractions of her pussy triggered my orgasm. We seemed to cum at almost the same instant. Simultaneous cries of "Ahhh!" filled the air. I came so hard it was as if I was turning inside out through the opening in my dick. I poured my very essence into her body. She kept up her thrusting until she felt me soften between her lips and slip free. She fell forward onto my chest. I could feel the sweat on her breasts and the rise and fall of her panting chest. We were each powerless to move. Orgasm had sapped us of energy.

We lay like that for a long time. I think we napped, cooled by the soft breeze. The scooter kept watch over us as we slept the sleep of the satiated. I was awoken (if I had fallen asleep) when I felt her stir on top of me. She was moving off me. I felt her hand checking if the condom was still in place, protecting her womb from my sperm. It was. I opened my eyes as she got off me. It was still midday, judging by the sun. She removed the condom from my soft dick, careful to keep the sperm from spilling out. She discarded the condom into the grass. I smiled as I watched her. I was enjoying the view of her naked body in the filtered light under the trees.

"What are you thinking?" she asked me.

"How beautiful you look like that," I truthfully answered.

"Like that? How do you mean?"

"Naked, outside. It is strange to be naked out here, but it feels so right to be doing it with you."

She looked a little embarrassed. "Do you really think I am beautiful?"

"Yes. I said it because it is true. You are so beautiful." I felt it in my heart when I said that. I think she wanted to protest, but the tone in my voice convinced her that disagreement was futile.

She made a face and put a hand between her legs. "I'm messy – sticky."

"Sorry. I guess I made you that way."

"Mmmm," she responded with a pleasant smile. "I didn't mind." Then, looking at the pond, "Let's go for a swim. You know, to clean up."

I shrugged, and then nodded. I got up and reached for her hand. She placed her hand in mine and we walked to the edge of the pond. It seemed to be so natural to be skinny-dipping out in the open with her. I could feel the soft bottom of the pond between my toes. It wasn't really deep enough to swim, but we were able to clean up. It wasn't the cleanest I have ever been, but it sure was fun. Out from under the trees, the tropical sun now beat down on us. Its warmth was overpowering. Her hair color was an even softer brown in the bright light. Even her pubic hair shone a very light brown before it got wet.

After we were cleaned up, we returned to the blanket. We realized that we didn't have towels to dry off before putting on our clothes. We walked hand in hand around the trees and the pond, waiting for the breeze to dry us. In the heat, it didn't take long. I pulled her to me and kissed her. It felt so magnificent to feel her naked body against mine, the breeze blowing over us, the sun filtering through the trees, the birds singing. It was as if we were alone in the world. As if the realities of governments trying to keep us apart had ceased to exist.

We dressed and she started up the scooter. We bumped back along the dirt road to the deserted highway, and then she turned towards Havana. I sat back in my seat, watching her drive. I realized that most of the time I had seen her was this view – the back of a t-shirt. I would never forget the wordsHavana Club.

Along the way, she pulled into an Oro Negro to buy gasoline. I insisted on paying to fill the tiny tank because of the long trip we had taken. Next, we stopped at a kind of restaurant for lunch on the way back into the city. It certainly wasn't as nice as Pan.Com. Felicita explained that this was the kind of place ordinary Cubans frequented. She also whispered to me that I shouldn't pay with dollars here. She would pay with non-convertible pesos.

The food was cheap, as was its quality. It was a good experience for me. The menu was simple and, by the look of things, tourists rarely if ever came here. I was being shown the Cuba of the Cubans.

We returned to the waterfront as afternoon was approaching. I was surprised as we drove along the Malecon by the couples sitting atop the seawall. They were holding each other, embracing passionately, even kissing, as if they were not on display alongside a busy road. Felicita parked the scooter near the statue and led me to the seawall. She sat down and pulled me to her. I felt a little self-conscious, with traffic going by. She noticed my stiffness when she tried French kissing me.

"What is wrong?" she inquired.

"This is so public. Aren't you concerned about being seen her?"

"Everyone does this. This is the Malecon. We call it 'the outdoor living room'. Look around."

She was right. As evening was approaching, couples were arriving to sit together and watch night fall over Havana. Some were obviously regulars to particular spots, as they greeted other couples. We huddle together. I asked another couple to take a picture of us and they did. As darkness approached, I was surprised at how cool it was. I felt goose bumps forming on Felicita's arms. When I touched her arm, the goose bumps instantly went away. I smiled to myself at the effect I had on her. We sat there and kissed, like the other couples. It was so strange to be so intimate in such a public setting.

As it got later, Felicita had to take me back to the Hotel Nacional so she could return the scooter.

"Tomorrow and Friday are my days off this week. I can spend the night and tomorrow with you, if you want." Her eyes looked questioningly at me.

A giant smile burst out on my face. "That would be wonderful! I so want to spend the entire night holding you close."

"Then let's go. I'll turn in my scooter, then go home to pick up some clothes."

With that, we putted around to the front of the massive hotel. She dropped me off on the street. I paid the fee for her scooter for the day - $48 US, plus a hefty $10 tip. She started to protest but I put a finger to her lips and said, "For meat."

I went inside to shower and change. When I was presentable for my date, I went outside to await her arrival.

Right on schedule, Felicita got off a bus down the street. She was wearing a short dress this time and carrying an overnight bag. I kissed her and led her back to the hotel. By now, it was dark and Cuban music was issuing forth from the club in the basement across the street. We put her bag in the (our) room.

"Let's go out dancing tonight. We have all night," Felicita suggested.

I agreed. "What about dinner?"

"We will eat local," she said, meaning where the local people eat. I was willing to try anything she suggested. With that, we left the hotel and visited a few clubs. At each, the distinctively Cuban music was loud. We could hear each club as we approached it from down the block. The rhythm flowed through you. You couldn't help but start dancing. We merged into the crowds and danced the night away. When we danced, Felicita held me close and we rubbed bodies. Ordinarily, I would have been embarrassed to be dancing like that in public. I was so willing to take her lead because almost every other couple was being just as lewd. It was apparently a cultural thing. I stayed hard the entire time. Once, while dancing a slow song, Felicita whispered in my ear that she was as wet as my dick was hard. Between clubs, we had a quick dinner at a small restaurant. It wasn't as elegant as the Comedor de Aquiar, but the food was very good and the atmosphere was very Cuban. And my dining partner was as lovely as an angel. We danced for hours. Once, I tried suggesting that she might be tired and we should maybe return to the hotel. She assured me that she was fine and that we could sleep late tomorrow.

It was well after midnight when we strolled back to the hotel. We entered, Felicita on my arm, and took the elevator up to my room. We were sweaty and smelled of smoke. I suggested a shower before going to bed and she agreed. I could never tire of watching her undress. She didn't tear off her clothes or push them down. Sheslid out of her clothes. Maybe it was the culture. Everything about her was fluid. The Caribbean rhythm was in her blood. I removed my clothes (not nearly as sensuously as her) and we headed for the small bathroom. I started the water and turned to her. She pressed her naked body to mine and I felt my dick trapped between my stomach and hers. With a smile, she put a hand between us, moved away a few inches, and forced my erection down until it stuck between her legs. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she released me and I felt my dick spring up, pressing firmly against her pussy. I could feel how wet her hair was. I now used my hand to part those lips. I felt her very wet inner lips against my erection. I pulled her to me, sliding myself along her and making her groan. We slid back and forth like that a few times, then separated to get in the shower. Once under the spray, we resumed the same position. I could have spent days in the shower feeling her body against me that way. Her tits were mashed against my chest, my dick between her pussy lips, her tongue in my mouth. It was a while before we got to the business of actually taking a shower. We, of course, washed each other. For the best parts, we each chose to forego the washcloth and use our hands. It was a continuation of the sensual dance from earlier. We soaped each other's front, then rubbed our bodies back and forth against each other. It was the most erotic way of taking a shower that I had ever experienced. I was drooling precum and I was trying to be careful that none of it could find its way to her unprotected womb.

Our hands and feet were wrinkled when we finally left the shower for the bed. Felicita apparently was intrigued by my comment the night before about sleeping nude, as she brought no pajamas. She only had clothes for the next day. That was fine with me. I had expected to sleep naked with her, after falling asleep from exhaustion. And exhaust me she tried. After we dried each other off and she toweled her hair, we fell into bed together with the lights still on.

I kissed my way from her mouth down across her throat, between her tits (taking side trips to suck each nipple), across her flat stomach until I reached her bush. I rubbed my face against her curly hair, savoring the texture. She was wet enough that even after the shower I could smell her juices. I avoided her slit as I licked the hollow at the top of her leg near her cunt, then down the inside of her thigh (smooth as silk), across her knee, down her calf and finally kissed her foot. Then a single long lick up that leg, across the top of her pubic hair and the same way down the other side. Her slit glistened with the juices that were oozing out and her hips were making a little thrusting motion of their own volition.

She watched me wordlessly, enjoying the torture. Her heavy breathing told me how much she was enjoying this treatment. As much as I wanted at that moment to plunge my throbbing dick into her wetness, I continued teasing her. I was enjoying exploring her body, getting to know every inch intimately. When I finished her legs, I kissed her sides just above her hips. She cooed appreciatively as my lips sucked on that most ticklish of spots. Next, I gave her pussy the attention it could stand waiting for no longer. I ran the tip of my tongue along her slit, tasting her ample wetness. At the top of her slit, I probed around for her clit with the tip of my tongue. When I found it, I knew she would gasp. I was ready for it. As my tongue made contact, the electric shocks shooting through her body were intensified by my middle finger suddenly thrusting deeply into her cunt. The gasp found a voice as a shriek. I was watching her across the top of her bush and I smiled (as best I could with my tongue sticking out) while I watched her reaction. That was the first time I had penetrated her and she was anxious for it. I pulled the finger out and returned with two fingers. Her eyes opened a little wider. I pulled two fingers out and returned with three. Her eyes again opened wider. I pulled those fingers out and inserted all four fingers. Only my thumb was outside her hole. She put her hand on mine and started fucking herself. It was as if she was masturbating, using my hand as a dildo. I rolled my fingers into a thick cylinder and savored the feeling of wetness as she drove me in and out of her body.

While she was doing this, I moved my tongue higher, replacing it with my thumb, which kept up a steady pressure rubbing over her clit. Her eyes were starting to close. I worked my way up, sliding along her body until my face was even with hers. While she fucked my hand, she eagerly kissed me. It excited me even more that she was kissing me so deeply even though I knew I must taste and smell like her pussy. If she even noticed, she didn't mind. Maybe she was so far gone with her impending orgasm that she didn't notice. Regardless, I enjoyed being pressed against her and inside her as she came. When she did, she suddenly held my hand still inside her pussy. Her legs clamped down on both our hands and I could feel her contracting hard around my invading fingers.

Once she recovered, her legs relaxed. She winced as she pulled my hand out of her pussy, apparently because she was now so sensitive. When she released my hand, I let her watch as I brought the hand to my mouth and licked her juices off. I did this right in front of her face. I knew she could smell her juices and I held her eyes with mine as I sucked and licked each finger clean. When I finished, she grabbed my face with both of her hands and kissed me deeply. This made my dick throb against her stomach. She released me slowly and we were both panting.

"Are you ready to put that big thing inside me? Your hand was nice but your dick will make me cum harder," she told me.

"I thought you might still be sensitive from your orgasm."

"I'm ready for you now. Take me," she offered.

I rolled over to open the nightstand drawer and felt around for the box of 'love rubbers'. She lay on her back with her legs now spread wide as she watched me cover my dick. When I was ready, I moved on top of her. Her right hand reached out to guide me to where we both wanted me to be. I felt her heat through the condom immediately. She pressed the head against her opening with no preamble. She was as anxious as I was. For my part, I slowly pressed inward so I could spread her pussy open and enter as soon as she was ready. She would have none of that. Once the head was inside her pussy and no longer needed guidance, she put both hands on my butt and pulled me to her as she thrust upward. Even though I was fully erect, she was so wet that I sank in to my balls. It wasn't instantly; I still had to slide in as her pussy gradually opened to admit me. She forced me into her cunt. There was no withdrawing and pushing again. It was a continuous motion inward. The feeling was of tightness and yielding. It was exquisite, but I was concerned that it hurt her. She never showed pain on her face. Maybe she was so wet by that point that I could slide right in.

When she had me seated, she moved her hands up my back to my shoulders and pulled me down to her, her legs sliding across mine and up to give her something to pull against as she move her hips. We settled into a fast rhythm. Our bodies made a slapping sound, accompanied by an occasional "Ungh-ungh" from one or both of us. This was the culmination of the teasing and foreplay of the dancing. This is what our bodies had really wanted to be doing when we were in the clubs. Now the limits of our passion knew no bounds. We made noisy love in the bed.

I lasted longer than I thought I would. Watching her face as she came finally did me in and I pumped the condom full of sperm deep inside her. I got up and held onto the spent condom while I pulled out of her. Kneeling between her legs, I removed the condom and started to throw it away but she stopped me. She took the condom from me and poured some of the sperm onto each of her nipples as I watched in amazement. The thick white fluid ran down each nipple. She dropped the empty condom onto her stomach and used her palms to catch my cum. She smeared it all over her tits. They were shiny with my juices. Her tits were firm, but just large enough that she could put them up and suck her nipples, tasting me on them. I gently explored her pussy with a finger as I watched her. When she finished, she looked down at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, yes," I answered. "That is so sexy."

"My nipples are really sensitive. I love to play with them when I'm masturbating. Sometimes, I even suck them. I have to really stretch to do it, but it feels nice. Not as nice as when you suck on them, but nice."

I bent down and licked her clit as my fingers penetrated her for a few minutes, then got up on my knees. I kept thrusting my right hand into her pussy while I stroked my dick with my left. She enjoyed watching me masturbate. When I was fully hard again, she suggested getting on her hands and knees so I could fuck her again. I wasn't about to pass up an offer like that, so I leaned over and retrieved another condom. She took it from my hand, however, and rolled it on me herself. When she finished, she turned around and presented her pussy to me as she supported her upper body on her straightened arms. As I penetrated her, she wiggled her ass a little. I pushed fully into her and began pounding. She was as into it as I was. She swayed front to back as I pumped in and out of her. Her ass was smacking against my stomach. The opening of her pussy held my shaft tighter in this position. When I felt like a throbbing was starting in my dick, I pushed her forward. She collapsed her arms and put her face down on a pillow but her ass was still in the air. I pulled her legs out from under her so she fell facedown onto the bed, pulling away from my dick in the process. She took it all in stride. She was lying with her throat on the pillow and looking at headboard, waiting to see what I was going to do next.