Havana Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trapped the head of my dick in her cunt, and then put the palms of my hands on her ass cheeks. Pressing down on her ass, I moved until I was over her pussy and pushed my dick straight into her. This caused my dick to rub hard against her G spot as I entered her. I held this position as I started fucking her again. My stiff dick was forced to bend as it entered her. Her sensitive spot was taking the brunt of the punishment. Quickly, her moans indicated she was enjoying it. I liked the view of her back. When I took that first ride in her scooter, all I could see was the back of her t-shirt. I was undressing her with my eyes. Now, I was seeing her undressed, and feeling her pussy around my dick. I could feel some of the hairs around her opening pulling on my shaft as it emerged wetly from her. Before I was ready to change position to further delay my impending orgasm, her moans reached a crescendo as she came. She moved her hands underneath her to squeeze her nipples. I held on for the ride.

When she finished, I offered to let her get on top. She eagerly accepted. I pulled out and she moved aside. When I lay down, I could feel the wet spot she had been creating. Feeling the sheets wet with her juices only excited me more. I barely had time to think about this when I felt her pussy impaling itself on my cock. I watched fascinated as I disappeared into her body. She was now kneeling astride me. Her lips were mashed against the hair at the base of my cock. She was looking at me and grinning.

"That feels so good," she said, her voice a little deeper than usual. She clenched her internal muscles, massaging me. When she saw the reaction in my expression, she continued, "Oh, so you like that. I'll do that more often." Now her face was screwed up in concentration as she worked her muscles. I was going nuts with the sensations. Fortunately, she couldn't keep it up too long or that would have been the end of that session. She gave up and started bouncing up and down. She played with her tits as she did. I just laid back and watched. Her dance of self-gratification was so erotic. She was doing it for herself and, at the same time, trying to please me. The two acts were intertwined; each fed the other. Time marched onward as we enjoyed each other. It was only the two of us. Thoughts of the world outside the window that was working to keep us apart were banished. When her legs grew tired of riding me, I worked my hips to supplement the motion. Each of us watched the other as we built towards our peaks. I lasted a long time, having cum once already that evening.

Knowing her legs must have needed to be stretched by then, I convinced her to stand and face the mirror with her hands gripping the edge of the desk. I stood behind her and mounted her. She was watching my reflection. I could see it in her face the moment I penetrated her. As her tightness gripped my cock a feeling of blissfulness captured her expression. I pushed fully into her. As I hit bottom, her tits bounced with the impact. We both stood with legs wide apart for balance. I gripped her waist and pounded. It wasn't gentle; we were far beyond that. We both needed to cum now. As I thrust into her she was pushing back against me. We grunted more than moaned. I could feel a throbbing starting in my prostate, moving to my balls and finally my shaft. Meanwhile, her pussy was starting to contract. Her face was awash in a look of supreme pleasure. In the mirror, I could see her eyes had closed and she looked so happy. When I could hold back no longer, I pushed as far into her as I could and held myself there. I emptied myself into the condom, and into her body. She tried thrusting against me a few more times, but then pressed back against me and held herself there. I could feel the warmth as I filled the condom and I knew she could feel it as well. I reached around her with my right hand and rubbed her clit. With my left, I massaged her lips around my shaft. She moaned softly in appreciation.

When I was finished cumming inside her and starting to soften, I gripped the ring of the condom and slowly removed myself from her body. She was very wet so she still dripped even though my sperm was contained. I caught the drip with my other hand. She thought I was masturbating her so she smiled and worked her bottom in a circular motion around my hand. I continued to please her as I held the filled condom. It started to slip off my dick so I worked it off and held it to the side. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. When she saw the condom she knew I was finished. She straightened up and reached for the condom. I let her have it. She looked at it and played with the warm sperm through the latex.

"All that was meant for me?" Felicita asked.

"Yes. I wish I could have left it in you."

"Perhaps someday, when things are different, we can make babies, yes?" She was looking not at me, but at the sperm filling the bottom of the condom.

"Someday," I agreed, "when things are different." My heart felt ripped apart as I said that – as I faced the reality that this union was doomed to separation in a few more days. We both knew it, but we didn't want to face it. Friday would mean a tearful separation, but with the promise of a reunion at some future time.

She kissed the end of the condom, then looked at me in the mirror and smiled. I smiled back. I stopped moving my hand and pressed it against her mound. I could feel her wetness in my palm.

"I think I need a shower," she suggested.

"I think so, too. Let's take one together, and then get some sleep. We can make love again in the morning."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice." She straightened up and we moved into the bathroom. She dropped the used condom into the trashcan where it landed with a splat. I started the shower and turned to her while we waited for the water to heat up. She put an arm around my neck and pulled me into a kiss as her other hand grabbed my ass. I felt her bush against the top of my softened shaft. We kissed until I felt the bathroom steaming up.

"I think you're making me steam," I joked. She laughed as I pulled back the shower curtain, and then followed her into the water. Just as I was getting in the shower, I looked back to make sure we had dry towels. A shine on the floor caught my eye. She was so wet that some of her juices had dripped onto the tile floor. The sight started me on my way to another erection.

She noticed my growing dick and sighed approvingly.

"That thing is never satisfied," she said. Before I could add, "Sorry," she continued with, "I'm glad."

I pulled her slick body to me under the spray and we hugged. Taking a shower with her was always fun, an adventure in exploring the female body. We washed each other, then I knelt down to taste her. She was so clean that the taste was mostly soap, but I knew that would change when we got back to the bed. We got out and dried off. She headed towards the bed, but pulled back the curtains first and looked out over the waterfront. I sidled up behind her, pulling the curtains closed behind me and pressing my renewed erection against her smooth ass, then put my lips to her ear. As I began to speak, the feel of my breath on her ear caused her to shiver.

"Someday, this will be a free city, and we will live in it together."

"Do you really think so?" she asked softly.

"Yes, ithas to change eventually. It has changed in other places. Cuba will be next."

"Viva Cuba Libre," she said forlornly. Then, "I hope I can wait that long."

"I will wait. I will return to you somehow."

She didn't answer. She pressed her bottom into me, then turned around to face me. There were tears in her eyes. She put her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. I could feel her sobs as we embraced. I leaned back onto the bed and pulled her on top of me. We didn't talk for a long time; we just held each other. I got up and turned out the lights, then returned to her. It must have been hours before I fell asleep. I remember hearing her breathing deepen after a long time, so she fell asleep before me. I was thinking about Friday, and about the days and months after that. I'm sure she was thinking the same thing. Before she fell asleep, I felt more tears falling onto my chest. I wanted to calm her fears. I wanted to take her home with me. I wanted to stay here with her. I wanted so many things that we both knew I couldn't give her. All I could do was lie there and hope that the political realities keeping us apart would change for the better. It wasn't a real solution, but it was my last thought before I fell asleep.

To Be Continued in

Chapter 4 – The Shopping Trip

This story is Copyright © 2004 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.