All Comments on 'Have Faith'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Probably the first story I didn’t enjoy

Come on, you can write so much better than this. Then again your other stories are much better in quality, this one I feel was a real low point.

windlakeviewwindlakeviewabout 6 years ago
Too harsh

The first comment is much too critical; I liked the pacing of this story and the pay off was well delivered. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Maybe not your #1 work, but I still loved it. It was nice to see the guy give it for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i have alway's loved your writing and this certianly didn't disappoint , loved it and as usual wishing for more. thank you.

GingerTG81GingerTG81about 6 years ago
Loved it!

Please don't listen to the negative comments, this story was great. The sex was really hot and the flirting and foreplay building up to it were fun, well written and sexy, and as a trans women who prefers to receive I really enjoyed Faith being the bottom. Did I mention the sex was really hot? Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing you stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

not a fan but you're usually great. I'm guessing someone commissioned this story. i really prefer a dom ts or a reluctant bottom cd/ts so maybe my opinion doesn't matter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome story, would love to read more about these 2 people and where their story goes,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was a really cute and sweet story, it's cool seeing you try your hand at a more straightforwardly romantic plot. If you have plans to continue it, I'd really like to see them explore the nature of their relationship since they're student and teacher but still lovers (and also they should totally fuck in the classroom).

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
A little sad.

I am a little sad. In this day and time teachers should never fuck students. I can see her being a bit drunk and not knowing what she was doing, but then she was going to do it again. Not a good Idea. Never a good idea to fuck in the classroom as some one else thought up. But I did like the story up to the point of finding who he was. Good story.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Totally agree with GingerTG81 - the story was great! It had me 'leaking' through all those very hot sex scenes. Definitely keep up the good work. I've enjoyed all the stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I,m not a student but, I'd love some of that !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2389 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...