All Comments on 'Have Faith... Ch. 04'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
doa

You need to either post chapters far faster or end the sotry as the time between is excessively too great for readers to recall anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really nice continuation

Hey, followed this story waaay back in 05 and its amazing you picked up on it again. I just started writing on stuff myself that originated in 2002 and are reviewing a 180 page story from 97 through 2001.

Excellent chapter, especially the struggle, however I dunno if I even like the father any more, he is definately betweem pro and antagonist now :)

Nice interesting development, not like the cookiecutters. Hope to see Chapter 5 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tried to like it b ut couldn't

this story jumps constantly and has no clear linear storyline. The characters are shallow and unrealistic with emotions ranging from psychotic to barely caring. The characters have no real qualities just a fake exterior that makes this story fall so short of mediocre that i don't even know what to call it. is it a stroke story? no it isn't erotic. is it a smut story? no, because smut would infer that it was hot and filled with well wrtten scenes of sex and nothing but. Overall i think you wanted a story but also smut and couldn't differentiate the two and ended up with a confused story. You should have either stuck with the sex between the daughters or go the other way and just go with the barbara aspect. yet you tried to have it all and it ended up with a story more about self gratification( i mean you the author not your character) then real writing.

jdarltjdarltalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I wish you would continue this story i like that it is different from any other i have seen......kinda curious where it is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous