Have Faith... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They just aren't going to let you stay in the marriage and the house unless there are some changes, some of which you certainly won't like. If you stay, you have to do as they tell you or the deal is off, and you get a divorce. But even then, as long as you remain silent, they will treat you respectfully in the divorce. Basically, if you tell on them, they tell on you. And before you might ask, Steve and I will be getting a divorce. Which reminds me..." Barbra said as she waited for Monica too look at her.

"If you do want to stay with John and the kids, you have to go and tell Steve that what you told him was a lie, that you made it all up to have sex with him." Barbra told her and Monica gasped out, incredulous of what she heard.

"He'll hate me forever...I did see you three having sex, it wasn't a lie..." Monica ranted out, and Barbra nodded to her.

"I know it was, but I want Steve to think you lied, otherwise he might ask questions of the situation, and cause problems later." Barbra told her. Monica looked at her, her mouth agape at what Barbra was asking her.

"I don't think I can do it." Monica told her as she sat up, as did Barbra.

"Ok, well if that's your decision, I'll tell John you want a divorce then." Barbra said as she stood up and walked to the door.

"Ahhhhh! Wait!" Monica screamed, trying to stop her. Barbra stopped at the door and looked at her. "Let me think about it please!" Monica told her and Barbra nodded.

"John said you have until ten tonight to decide...about four hours or so. He wanted you to stay in here until you do, so if you want anything to eat or drink, I can get it for you. Just knock on the door if you want me. You can get dressed and leave though, you're not a prisoner, but he said that if you leave this room before giving your decision, that you two would get a divorce and that was it." Barbra told her, and Monica was crying again.

"Why are you doing this too me?" Monica asked as she cried. Barbra turned to look at her.

"I'm not Monica. They wanted me to talk to you because if any of them did, they would be here crying, or yelling at you. John thought I could talk to you without making things even worse. They don't hate you Monica, but they figured I could get the message across to you better without a lot of emotional baggage. Try not to go back to sleep, at least until you give your answer. I'll check on you in a bit and see if you want to eat." Barbra told her and left the room, closing the door behind her. Monica cried yet again, even though her eyes were again very sore and puffy. She sat up as to not to sleep and tried to recall everything that Barbra had told her, still in disbelief at the decision her family was forcing on her.

About an hour later, Barbra stuck her head in from the kitchen and asked her if she was hungry. She told her that she was starving and thought she could eat now. Barbra nodded and smiled at her, saying that she'd bring in some dinner for her and she then disappeared as the door closed. She knew Barbra had told her she wasn't a prisoner, but she certainly felt like one. A few minutes later, the door opened and she saw a tray of food enter the room, but it wasn't Barbra bringing it, it was Cynthia.

"Hey mommy...hungry?" Cynthia asked her as she closed the door behind her with her foot. Monica looked at her in surprise and smiled at her daughter, glad to see her.

"I thought Barbra was my jailor?" Monica asked her jokingly, feeling so much better at the sight of her. Cynthia giggled at her. She placed the tray on the bed, careful not to spill the drink on the tray.

"Well I thought you could use some time off for good behavior." Cynthia told her playfully with a grin, but the words had the opposite effect and Monica frowned at her daughter.

"Except I haven't been good with my behavior. I'm sorry that you had to hear what..." Monica started to tell her as she started crying. Cynthia shushed her as she leaned forward, almost tipping the tray, as she embracing her mother.

"Mommy no...stop!" Cynthia told her mother, her own tears starting as she held Monica. After a minute she leaned back and looked at her mother. "It's in the past mommy, we have to move on. If you keep dwelling on it, it will just keep destroying you and the family." Cynthia told her, but Monica looked at her incredulously.

"Cynthia the family is already destroyed! Cassidy and your father are having sex and either I get a divorce and don't see all of you again or I become a slave! So how can it be saved?" Monica asked her in dark bitterness. Cynthia looked at her and shrugged slightly.

"I don't have all the answers mommy...I'm only eighteen you know. But I know that it won't be saved or survive if you keep beating yourself up or you get a divorce from daddy." Cynthia told her as she looked closely at her mother's face.

"So I'm supposed to be a slave? Is that what you want?" Monica asked her, and Cynthia grinned ever so slightly.

"Not the way it sounds, but...but I sort of suggested it mommy." Cynthia told her in embarrassment. Monica looked at her daughter and didn't know if she should laugh or cry.

"Why? How could you think I would be..." Monica started to ask, but her daughter softly covered her mouth with her fingers.

"Can I ask you a few questions mom?" Cynthia asked her seriously, her expression catching Monica's attention. Her daughter rarely called her just 'mom'. Monica nodded.

"Daddy has told us in the past that you used to be passionate, incredibly passionate...well not passionate, that you really liked sex with him. Is that true?" Cynthia asked her and Monica hesitated, not wanting to discuss the subject now, but she nodded to her daughter after a few seconds. "He said you were a fiend in bed, that you would tire him out and..." Cynthia said.

"Your father talks too much." Monica said, angry that he would talk to his daughter's about their sex life.

"Maybe mommy, but you admitted in the living room, that it wasn't until you and daddy stopped having sex that you...did what you did. Mom...do you like sex?" Cynthia asked her seriously and Monica shook her head.

"It's sinful Cynthia and should only be between a man and wife after..." Monica spouted out and Cynthia shook her head, again silencing her mother as she had before, with her fingers.

"Mommy, I didn't ask a quote from the bible, I asked you...do you like sex? Please be honest, very honest, think about this. Do you like sex?" Cynthia asked her firmly and simply. Monica started to say no, but she did think about it. How it felt when her and John did make love. How it felt when they were dating. How each touch felt, how each kiss, each caress, stroke...tug...lick. Monica felt her heart starting to race as she thought about doing those things. And she knew again she had been running away, that in hiding in church she had hid from herself. She started to cry at the knowledge that she had deprived herself all these years, punished herself, for doing what she was driven to do. She loved sex. She nodded to her daughter as she started sobbing.

"I thought so mommy." Cynthia said as she held her mother tightly. "I didn't think Cassidy and I got all these urges just from daddy alone. He likes sex, but not as much as we do." Cynthia spoke aloud, as much for her mother as for herself. Monica cried for another minute, calming down as her daughter held her. She then lifted up and looked at her daughter.

"I thought you were a virgin, or are you and your father having sex as well?" Monica asked her, in concern.

"No, I'm a virgin mommy, I just want to have sex with daddy." Cynthia told her, blushing slightly, then glanced at her mother and giggled softly. "With you as well mommy." Cynthia confided in her, and Monica gasped.

"I can't say I didn't...I thought you were playing or teasing when before, when you kept insinuating things with me. Cynthia I'm your mother! We can't be doing that together, it's wrong." Monica explained to her, but her daughter shrugged, and looked at her seriously.

"Maybe, but I still want to, and I'm going to with daddy as well, like Cassidy is doing." Cynthia told her, sounding confident to her mother. Monica just looked at her speechlessly, not knowing what else to say. Cynthia then glanced at the tray on the bed and picking it up, placed it on the floor. She then slowly leaned forward and at first Monica looked at her as if to say 'what the hell are you doing', but she didn't withdraw as her daughter leaned even closer and Monica felt her lips touch her own. Monica felt a shiver run through her body, as her daughter lightly kissed her lips, like a soft landing butterfly. Monica shivered yet again when she felt her daughter's finger tips over her neck, lightly pressing as she stroked her mother's skin.

Cynthia then started moving down off of her lips, lightly kissing her chin, then down the side of her neck, now giving soft licks along her mother's jaw line. Monica gasped breathlessly as her daughter reached her neckline and started down her shoulder and onto the top of her chest. Monica was moaning now, and slowly lying back onto the bed. Cynthia followed her, climbing over her mother's body as she continued the contact with her mother's skin. Monica felt her daughter as she started unbuttoning her shirt. Monica considered stopping her, but all thoughts of that vanished, when she felt her daughter's hand sneak in and cup her bra covered breast, pinching her nipple through the fabric. Monica gasped out loudly as she reached up and grabbed her daughter and pulled her closer. She lowered her mouth and captured her daughter's and kissed her, not lightly, but hard and needful as her tongue flooded her daughter's mouth and Cynthia did the same with her. Cynthia continued to twiddle her nipple through the bra as they kissed, and Monica giving in completely, lowered her own hand and gripped her daughter's small breast through her shirt, in return.

"Move this!" Cynthia muttered out as she broke the kiss and quickly grabbing her mother's bra, pulled down both cups with her hands. Monica gasped out in delight at her daughter's wantonness. Cynthia then leaned over and brought her mouth to one of her mother's nipples and palmed the other one. Monica gasped out very loudly, and gripped her daughter's head as she sucked her nipple and thumbed her other one. Monica was now panting heavily and gasped again when she felt her daughter's other hand pulling up her dress, then cupping her still uncovered pussy.

"Oh Jesus Cynthia!" Monica cried out as she felt two of her daughter's fingers start to enter her. Cynthia grinned and couldn't help herself.

"Finding religion again mommy!" Cynthia mumbled out around her nipple. Monica laughed in lust and looked down at her daughter.

"Just shut up and suck me baby!" Monica laughed out, then gasped again as Cynthia's fingers went deeper into her. "Oh Cindy...this is heaven!" Monica gasped out as she gripped her daughter's head tightly as she sucked her nipple. She groaned when her daughter stopped, but looked down at her when she felt her moving on the bed. Monica gasped and opened her legs as she watched her daughter settle between them, and felt Cynthia's shoulders on her thighs. She was watching as her daughter leaned in and started licking her now wet slit. Monica bucked against the bed as her daughter's tongue penetrated her pussy lips and went deep into her. Her hands again gripped her daughter's bobbing head as she licked her mother. Monica was extremely close to orgasm and was starting to gasp loudly. When her daughter started thumbing her clit, Monica was pushed over the edge and started screaming out as she came.

"AAHHHHH YYEESSSS...YYEESSSS!" Monica shouted loudly, all the frustration and bottled sexual repression from the past day boiling forth as she came, bucking against her daughter's licking tongue. "Cindy...god...Cindy!" Monica gasped out as her head tossed back and forth as waves of pleasure crashed through her. A quarter minute later, Monica gave one final shudder and collapsed back onto the bed, her body limp, but her hand still slowly rubbed through her daughter's hair as she continued to lick her mother, though much slower now. A minute later, Cynthia stopped altogether and she moved to lie on top of her mother. When she moved to kiss her mother, Monica didn't hesitate to not only accept it, but leaned up to meet her. Monica could taste her own juices in her daughter's mouth and a few seconds later after they broke apart, Monica held her daughter's head as she licked her face clean. Cynthia started to giggle. Finally Monica let her go, grinning, and Cynthia moved to lie beside her mother. Monica sighed deeply.

"Cynthia that was wonderful...but we really shouldn't have done it." Monica said as she looked over at her daughter. Cynthia was still smiling at her, but she did notice that her mother seemed to have an on and off switch and she thought she had just seen it flip.

"Did you like it? Did it feel good?" Cynthia asked her simply, trying to understand her mother. Monica nodded.

"Yes Cynthia, but just because it felt good doesn't mean..." Monica started to tell her.

"Did you hurt me, or did I hurt you? It felt good and we both love each other right, so why is it so bad?" Cynthia asked her and Monica looked at a loss for a few seconds.

"It's against the Bible and the law." Monica said, her words feeling hollow to her own ears. She saw they didn't make a dent in her daughter.

"Words on some old paper and what they don't know can't hurt them or us." Cynthia told her simply, and Monica laughed beside herself, part of her agreeing with her daughter. She then laughed again, but differently this time and looked at her daughter.

"Why don't you and I just run away together and live in sin?" Monica said jokingly, not even partly meaning it, but she was feeling silly and giddy after the orgasm and her mood was lighter then it had been for along time. Cynthia giggled for a few seconds, but then looked at her mother with a grin.

"Because, we both love daddy and Cassidy and we would both miss them. You don't want to get a divorce do you mommy?" Cynthia asked her seriously now. The reminder caused Monica's eyes to tear up again and she shook her head.

"No I don't Cindy, but...am I honestly suppose to be a slave to you guys? And I can't call you my daughter?" Monica asked her, and Cynthia gave her a lopsided grin.

"That one was Cassidy's contribution; you'll always be my mother. She's just mad is all. You hurt her pretty bad you know." Cynthia told her seriously, and softly. "But I thought you would make a good slave, we could make you get off your holy mountain that way." Cynthia told her playfully, but with a serious undertone, that told Monica that is what they thought of her.

"Was I that bad?" Monica asked her as she winced. Her daughter, nodded.

"Yes, but it's in the past now mom...if you want it too be? I don't want to have to choose between you and daddy...too be honest, I don't know how I would choose. I will always love you so much, but I love daddy just as much! Please don't make me choose!" Cynthia told her as she started crying and leaned her head onto her mother's chest. "That's why I came in here...to tell you that." Cynthia said as tears pooled under her cheek and rolled down her mother's side. Monica laughed, and she looked up at her.

"And here I thought it was because you wanted to seduce me!" Monica said as she laughed, and Cynthia joined her, laying her head back down.

"Naw, that was just a bonus...just a bonus." Cynthia said as she lay there on her mother and smiled now, sighing in contentment at the contact, hearing her mother's beating heart below her. She heard her mother sigh deeply.

"I don't want to make you choose then. I'll stay...no divorce." Monica told her and Cynthia looked up at her and gave her a huge smile, and again hugged her tightly. Monica laughed at her daughter, and then stopped. "Just please tell me that I won't have to wear chains..." Monica told her and they both started laughing.