All Comments on 'Havenhurst Academy'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SKHPSKHPabout 7 years ago
Was this the first part of a series?

This is not a suitable point to end this story, too many questions left unanswered.

But please get an editor. The changes in POV and the misspelled words spoil the readers pleasure.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 7 years ago
WTF?!!!!

I gotta admit I've never read an erotic horror story before but this was written by one of my favorite authors so I gave it a try. It was arousing as most of the stories are and the plot was interesting but the end part(?) freaked me out. Whats going on is that school some kind of place for ghosts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

A really good story with a good plot and excellent character development. I hope you were planning to continue this story. I ngave you 5-STARS.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent story, really enjoyed . Thanks and hope you will continue with it.

DarthpimpDarthpimpabout 7 years ago
Interesting

A really interesting story. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really intriguing

I hope there's another one on the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good but...

Grea story but PLZ EDIT YOUR STORIES. LOTS OF GRAMMAR ISSUES. There's no reason a wonderful story has to have so many distracting errors. It takes away from the story. Also you swiched from first person to third person and also switched verb tenses.

naetnaetalmost 7 years ago

i accidentally started reading from the 3rd page and thought that shit was hot as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous