Havenhurst Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked concerned.

"NO, IT'S JUST-DIFFERENT!" His tumescence was painfully erect and pulsing from her attention. Jessica pulled out the front of his boxers staring at his erection with wide eyes. It was almost like she was seeing it for the first time.

"I'll do whatever you like; I want to make you feel good." He watched her slowly crouch down taking his pants and underwear with her until his member was pointed directly at her face. Her mouth hung open at the sight of his slightly above average blessing.

"It's kind of-I guess it's pretty." Jessica commented on his member taking it all in from different angles like a woman entranced.

"Huh?"

Attentively, the shapely blonde took the head between her plump lips swirling her tongue on his slit. The feeling was heavenly for Gerald who hadn't been fellated by his wife since the night he'd proposed. She took a little more teasing and sucking lightly on the head before taking half of the rest. She pulled back stroking it while wiping her mouth with her forearm.

"It's a little salty, tastes weird."

"Uh, you want me to shower Jess?" Her soft palm was stroking his length with purpose.

"Why?" She quickly buried the rest of his erection in her throat up to the hilt. Jessica leant forward bobbing her head back and forth until copious amount of saliva ran down her chin glazing her chest and falling into her lap. Her right fist twisted around his girth creating a counterbalance to her actions. Gerald didn't know what set her off but he found himself falling in love all over again with this short, curvy blonde.

"Uhm, can you like sit on that chair over there sir?" Jessica asked after what seemed like hours of foreplay.

"Sir?" She pulled him over to his chair patting the seat for him to sit down. Jessica dropped to all fours pushing his thighs apart and burying her face in his crotch for more foreplay than he thought possible. The wet syrupy sound that accompanied her actions had him close.

"You REALLY like it when I do it like this; don't you Mr. McBride?" He decided that he would get into her obvious role playing nodding his head enthusiastically as she continued sucking him off in an inspired performance.

"Oh, Jess I'm just about there!" He knew how much his wife hated the feel of semen on her skin knowing that she'd probably ban his sexual activities altogether if she received a mouthful. She continued even ratcheting up her actions.

"OOOOOHHHH JEEESSSSSS!!" She began massaging the base of his crotch completing throating him on every other stroke. Her fingers tightened and twisted his member while her other hand cupped his balls. There were stars before his eyes as he climaxed directly in her mouth arching his back towards her face involuntarily. He'd never been so thoroughly attended to by his wife in all the time they'd been together. Feelings of pure bliss began in the small of his back and inner thighs pulsing all the way up to his shaft exploding between her plump lips into her continuously suctioning mouth forcing an awkward sounding yelp. His hands roughly cupped the sides of her head as he humped the rest out.

"Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE MR. MCBRIDE!!" She was wetly laughing as his seed spilled from her mouth into her hand cupped under her chin. It was a youthful girlish laughter that was full of spoilt innocence.

"Mr. McBride?"

She continued laughing uncharacteristically rising on her knees pushing forward until she was between his legs. Jessica poured his essence onto his member drooling a good bit more until he was lubed up as her hand slowly stroked him back to full hardness.

"I bet you want to put your thing between these, right?" She cupped the undersides of her pendulous breasts wrapping them around his length until it was obscured from view.

"Jess?" He wanted her to stop the act; just wanted her to be herself but she was making the case wedging her breasts tightly around him as she bounced against his pelvis. He lost himself in her frenzied, glib behavior until he came again covering the top of her cleavage with his cum. Some of it pooled around the head of his cock still trapped in her tight cleavage.

"Watch this sir." She buried him completely cleaning his member until he was obliged to push her head away.

"Oh fuck."

"It felt good, right? You liked it, didn't you?" Jessica was looking up into face waiting for an answer on baited breath.

"Of-course Jess; you know how much I love you. Tonight, has honestly been a revelation but I just have to say that you had me at hello." He noticed that she was blushing at his compliment yelping as she quickly grabbed his cock jerking on it.

"Come on Jess, I know another way you can make me feel good."

"What's that?" Gerald reached down cupping her mound running a few fingers along her slit. She responded by violently shoving his hand away.

"I'm not ready for that, sorry." She backed off on her knees attempting to hide her sex with a hand while the other covered her breasts.

"Are you kidding; we've been together for years Jess."

"I wouldn't be comfortable with "doing it" Mr. McBride; can't we keep fooling around?" Her voice was earnest confusing him even further. The music he'd been downloading had been playing on a continual loop throughout the whole tryst and he leaned over to switch it off.

"What are you doing?!"

"Turning it off; I know how much you hate it Jess."

"What are you talking about Mr. McBride; that's my favorite song and I told you that." She was visibly getting agitated at his actions.

"You don't have to be mean just because I won't "DO IT" with you sir, I-I mean just give me a little time to work it out. Don't take away the only thing that I have left; please leave it on Gerald. I-I want to do it but I'm scared right now." She sounded distraught as he closed the distance between them with the intention of taking his wife in his arms.

"Jess, what's going on with you?"

"Look it's cool, I'm gonna go clean your stuff off my face all right?" She shied away visibly upset looking at him with the irritated eyes of teenage girls that he recognized from years of teaching. It was strange and oddly honest from his vantage point so much so that the thirty-four-year-old was compelled to speak.

"Sorry."

"It's all right I guess, let me get cleaned up Mr. McBride."

"Jessica?"

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Before he could inquire further she was already walking towards the bathroom giving him a view of her well-rounded derriere. Gerald was worried and confused wondering if his wife was having a breakdown when he noticed her standing in the bathroom staring at her own reflection. The lights in the hall flickered a bit drawing his attention as the music from his laptop faded.

"Jess-baby?" From his vantage point she was staring into the bathroom mirror motionless.

She appeared manikin-like standing there in the dark at her reflection. It was almost as if time had ceased in the small rectangular room. Gerald cautiously approached and placed a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Jessica's head craned robotically towards him making Gerald gasp when her eyes were revealed to be opaque almost glowing in the dark. This only lasted an instant as the short, curvy blonde blinked suddenly screaming at the top of her lungs. Jessica's blood curdling shriek echoed throughout the darkened house.

...and then all was quiet.