Having Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

"You mean she's still at it?"

"Yep, she's got that older black dude in there eating her pussy while she's blowing another guy," he said.

"He better have scuba gear. The way she gushes, he could drown," I said laughing. "I've never seen a more responsive woman. Squirting like that was new for me, too. What a hottie!!"

"Yep, I'm glad to have come tonight," he said.

"Me too."

I looked around at the video booths. There wasn't much going on there, but I was curious about how long Mrs. MILF and her husband were going to be around. I finished my drink and went back into the theater to see what was up. She was being double teamed yet again by two more guys. It was incredible to see her stamina. She was on an orgasm roller coaster and was using up guys to keep the ride going.

I stayed and watched for a while. That hot lady finished with the two guys she was with when I came back in and switched over to another pair. I saw one of the watchers who had reached over and was playing with one of her full breasts cum all over himself as he stroked himself. I had a little laugh about that. The poor guy shot before he could be with her.

The two couples that had been in the booths earlier got up to leave the theater, I followed them out. They were heading out of the store so I stopped in the lobby by the drink machine again. This had been one of my wildest experiences ever and I took a moment to just catch my breath. Wow, what an experience.

While I was standing there, Mrs. MILF and her husband came out of the theater. Her dress was back on and aside from the slightly mussed hair you wouldn't know she just pulled a long train of guys in the theater. They headed to the booths trailed by a line of guys. I watched as six different men entered and left the booth next to hers.

I was actually thinking about heading over there again when she and her husband left their booth. They came back up to the little lobby/TV area and split up. She went to the ladies bathroom while he waited.

I said hello and asked how it was going.

"We're heading out early tonight. Lot's of chores to take care of in the morning," was his reply.

"Yeah, the details of modern life can really get in the way of living it up."

"We normally stay a bit longer, but tonight was kinda spur of the moment."

"Well, I have to say that I was super impressed. She is an incredibly hot woman."

About then, she came back from the bathroom looking fresh and sexy.

"Hello again," I said to the woman who I had seen sexually taken on over a dozen men. My cock was hardening just standing there speaking to her.

We had a surrealistically inane conversation about traffic on the highway back towards town. Here I was talking about traffic with a sexy woman who had just performed one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed. I discovered that they lived about twenty minutes down the road from me. As we were talking, she started digging through her purse, finally pulling out some gum.

"Here it is," she exclaimed. "I love doing this, but after a bit the taste of all that cum just builds up." Then she popped the gum in her mouth. Then she asked, "Did I give you one of my cards?"

"Cards? No, I haven't seen any cards."

She dug back into her purse and produced a business card with her name -- Faith "MILF" Morgan. It advertised a website for her fans. "Here you go sweetie. Drop me a note sometime. I'd love to do a photo shoot or video with you. We can keep you anonymous if you'd like."

I was amazed. I really didn't believe that anyone that did the web vixen thing was real. Sure, there are tons of women out there showing skin and teasing guys into coughing up money. But I figured that they were all artificial, just personae created for the web. Here I was in front of a real live hot sexy woman who had just had every guy in the adult theater who also had the whole web page thing going. This was like living one of those hot stories on the net.

Unfortunately, I haven't followed up on her invitation yet. The timing hasn't been right. In my imagination, though, I've replayed that night many times. I've also been through her website a number of times now. Every picture I see brings back that night as I rubbed her clit and G-spot. Her gushing pussy and her heated sexual response were so overwhelming. She was totally in the moment, breaking taboos while enjoying the sexual rush and the extreme nastiness. What an experience.

I am very much looking forward to contacting her and having Faith once again.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers
12