Having Faith! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, when he felt as though she had sucked all his energy from him, he collapsed over her panting. He was still feeling pleasure as his cock slowly deflated inside her. With his head next to hers he lazily continued to move in her until his cock finally slipped out, spilling his cum onto the brown leather sofa.

Reluctantly, he eased himself off of Faith, chuffed with himself for giving her a good fucking, and having no concept of the fact that he had just raped his sister in law!

As he began to dress a thought struck him, he should have brought his camera in from the car! Too late now, though he did have the phone camera. He quickly went through his trouser pockets until he found it. The next few minutes were spent taking pictures as a reminder of the occasion. He lingered for a while as took a few close ups of his cum slowly oozing from her pussy. Happy with the results, he pocketed the camera and went off to the kitchen to find something to mop up with. He was about to clean her up with the kitchen roll, when he had another idea.

He quickly knelt between her thighs once more and began using his tongue to remove his cum. Once he had licked up the obvious flow, he buried it inside her pussy to remove all the evidence that he could.

Finally satisfied with his efforts, he redressed her, removing her stilettos once more, and placing her where she had started on the sofa. He went upstairs and removed a duvet from the bed to drape over her. One final check around, and he let himself out to drive home with a very satisfied feeling. He knew that this would happen again the next time the opportunity arose!

***

Chris felt a little more uneasy the next morning, it had been great, but what if Faith realised what had happened? His concern vanished as he read the text from Faith that had just arrived.

'Hi Chris, just wanted to thank you so much for last night, and particularly for taking care of me when we got home, I did have a bit of a head this morning! xx'

He felt his cock begin to stiffen once more as he thought of how well he had taken care of her!

To be continued!

12