Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, mom!"

"Is that nice way to talk about your mother?"

"So, when am I getting married? Did you leave anything for me to do? Did you leave anything for my mother to do? You are not leaving these mats alive, to hell with your deposits."

Bob said, "I would like to say something, before you kill me. Your mother picked out the church and the hall. I asked her to quit her job. She is coming to live with us, in an apartment in my building. She will be here July 1st, or sooner. She put the house up for sale, and only bringing her clothes with her. You can go shopping with your mother, to furnish her apartment, any way she likes. As far as, what you have to do, it is a very short list: You have to make up a list of the people you want to invite. You have to pick out the invitations. You have to set a theme, for the wedding. You have to pick out the flowers, arrange for the limousines, and a hotel for our guests. You have to buy a wedding dress..."

Bob continued going on and on, until she had enough. Fiona yelled at him, "Stop. I get the picture. I have a few things to do, but between now and...when?"

Bob looked at her and said, "Dycke did not tell you? I told him to tell you, before you guys went into hiding. I wanted you to have something happy to think about, while you were under all that stress."

"I will kill that little bastard for not telling me. So, tell me, before I start beating you to a pulp."

"September 2nd, Labor Day weekend."

"You're lucky you gave me three months to do all this. It still will be tight, but I will get it done."

"Alletta and Bacillica said they could get it done two weeks."

"They knew, also?"

"Yes, it was no secret. I told everyone."

Fiona had had it. She was the only one he did not tell, and now, he was going to pay for it. She hit him with an open hand on the back of his head. She said to him, "Defend yourself, you are going to look like mincemeat in a moment."

He looked at her and smiled, "I beat you two out of three before. I will do it again, if you want?"

For the next three hours, they made love, fought, made love, and fought again. In other words, they had a great time. Finally, they took a shower together. Bob started washing her, the way he did at home. When he was finished, he forced her against the wall and started playing with her pussy and ass, once again.

Fiona was tired and kept saying, "No." However, the way her body was reacting to his attention, it was saying, 'yes.'

Bob kissed her rear end and approached her pussy from behind. He spread her legs wider, to make access to her garden, easier. He fed her desires with his passion. He stroked her clit with his thumb and her vagina, with his tongue. Fiona moaned into the wall. She knew he had memorized her body, and its pleasure points. He did not miss one. He even found a few not even she knew about.

Bob put a hand on her breast and massaged it, gently. He twisted her nipple, to bring her out of her euphoria and back to the present. He wanted her so much; he could do this forever. She was breathtaking. Her body was long and lean, and every nerve responded to his titillation. As she approached her orgasm, she lowered her body and pushed back, her ass. Her little star was wide open to him now, and his tongue attacked it with vigor. It took time for her to relax the muscles around it, and his tongue slipped right in, when she did.

Groans came out of Fiona's mouth, as she had an intense orgasm. Her pussy was leaking like a fountain, and Bob captured the fluids, in his hand. He rubbed it over and inside her sphincter. He slipped one, and then two fingers into her, and her knees buckled, from the heightening sensation. He stood up and placed his penis at the entrance to her back door. He asked her to relax and if penetration hurt, to tell him.

Fiona nodded her head, and waited for it to happen. She did not have to wait long. Bob pressed the head of his dick against her tiny opening, and pushed into her bowels. He heard her take in a sharp breath, and he stopped and waited. When she relaxed, he started to push in deeper. He drove in two inches, and pulled back one. He continued this rhythm, until his pubic hair met the cheeks of her ass. He stopped again, and waited for her to tell him she was okay.

Fiona felt full to capacity. He had not hurt her, as he so often promised her, and had proceeded with her pleasure in mind. She started moving her ass away from him, and then moved back, forcefully, to get him as deep as possible. As the minutes passed, Bob joined in her movements. He did not thrust into her. He pressed into her slowly, and let her set the pace. He started playing with her pleasure button, and a breast, at the same time. He waited for her to respond.

Fiona did respond to this stimulation and started moving faster. She demanded, "Fuck me hard."

Bob moved both hands to her hips and drove into her, as deep and as hard as he could. He received a pleasure packed "YES" in response. He kept pummeling her straight in and out, for a few minutes, and then he changed his rhythm. Bob rotated his hips, to all corners of the wind, to keep Fiona guessing, which way he was coming at her next. He kept pounding and pounding into her, until he was nearly exhausted. He said to Fiona, "I am going to come."

She yelled at him, "No, not yet, I am almost there."

Bob redoubled his efforts, until moments later Fiona yelled, "Now!"

Bob blasted his semen deep into her at the very same moment Fiona came. He stood, frozen in his position, unable to move. When his mind cleared, and his body relaxed, he leaned over her exhausted body, and began kissing her back, and neck. He rubbed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. He pulled his shrunken organ from her, and it was followed by a rush of his seed. Fiona sank to the floor because she was so tired.

Delicately, he washed her, while holding her in his arms. He dried her, with the large fluffy towels and brought her to their bed. He kissed her lovingly and said, "Nothing and no one will bother you, while I'm here. Go to sleep and I will wake you, at ten o'clock. I love you, very much."

Fiona never heard him. She was asleep.

51. Saturday is Fun Day!

Dycke and Payne were on the beach at nine o'clock in the morning, eating breakfast. Payne's friends did not start showing up until nine forty-five. Each of them looked like they had a hangover. Payne acted as if nothing was wrong. She inquired about their health, because they all looked terrible. She started talking, nonstop, about the prom, the dresses and the girls that with there. She could tell, by the looks on their faces, that her talking was causing a deleterious effect. Her friends were facing the sun, and they had not taken their sunglasses with them. They were in more pain now, then when they came out to the beach. She loved it, and prattled on and on, until she ran out of things to say, about the prom, the flight to Bermuda and the wonderful hotel. If it was possible to make four gorgeous girls, in tiny bikinis, look like they were about to die, Payne had done it. She looked at them and asked, "What is wrong with you guys today?"

Annabella looked at her friends and said, "We all got laid last night and we didn't get to sleep until around five or six o'clock this morning."

Dycke laughed and said, "Too much information; I am going to find something to do. You girls can talk about what happened, by yourselves." He then turned to Payne and said, "Steve would give his eyeteeth and one of his nuts to hear this conversation." He kissed Payne goodbye and started walking towards the hotel. As he did, Marti got up from her lounge and followed him. Gabby was keeping a close eye on Payne.

As soon as Dycke was out of earshot, Payne said, "Okay girls, out with the dirt. I have waited years to get into this kind of conversation."

Gail said to Payne, "You mean you didn't get laid last night."

"No. It was very late and we both went to sleep. We can screw any time we want in the privacy of his bedroom or mine. Our parents know about our relationship. As long as we do not walk around the house naked, they let us lead our lives like a married couple. We are not going to get married until after we graduate college, but that does not mean we have to be celibate until then."

They looked at Payne with envy in their eyes. Gail said, "I would give anything to be able to live like you."

Payne told them what a wonderful lover Dycke was, and that they had learned how to make love, together, by going to the U.S.C. Library. She told them that they had each taken the other's virginity and it was a wonderful and loving experience. She explained that Dycke made love to her three more times, that morning, and then they fell asleep. It was not until Dycke's mother walked into the room, saw them naked on the bed, together, and yelled his name that they knew they had been caught in the act.

Savannah said, "If my father walked in to my room and found me in bed with a boy, he would skin him alive, and he would beat me to within an inch of my life, for losing my virginity before marriage. I am tired of having sex on the sly. Last night was the first time we made love in a bed. It was an exhilarating feeling and if I could have woken him up this morning, I would have been much later getting here." Gail, Annabella, and Jessica told Savannah that they faced the same problem. They always had to do 'It,' within a time limit. They had to be at home at a particular time. If not, their parents seemed to know what they had been doing, and the war was on.

Payne laughed and said, "Well, the cat is out of the bag, now. Your parents thanked mine, for getting every one of you your own room. However, they said to my dad that you would probably be having sex this weekend, even though they had taken this precaution. If your parents said that to mine, they know all of you are sexually active."

The four girls looked at each other, in amazement. "Our parents let us come to Bermuda, knowing that we would be screwing around?"

Payne grinned and said, "You are here, aren't you?"

Savannah said, "My God, I am free of that burden. I hated lying to them but I had no other way to get around their rules."

Jessica agreed. "My parents are probably the most liberal, of the four of us. They still gave me 'that look,' when I would walk into the house a little late. I am not saying that they will let me have sex in my own bed, but maybe they will loosen the collar around my neck."

Annabella did not want to be left out of the conversation. She jumped and with both feet and said, "My parents do not know that I am on the pill. I have to find clever spots to keep my mother from finding them. She is in my room every day cleaning it up." The other girls agreed with her.

Payne looked at Annabella and said, "There is one way to keep your mother out of your room. Clean it yourself. Keep it spotless. Dust everything, including the walls, and she will look at your room, and think that you have changed. She will go through your room for a while, checking to see if you have thrown your things into a closet, instead of the hamper. If you clean your room at night, and make your bed before you go to school, she will think that her yelling and screaming at you, for not doing it, has finally paid off. My parents have not been in my room, without me being there, and more than five years."

"How can you prove that they have not been in your room, if you are not in there? You cannot see what they are doing, or when they're doing it."

"I set up little traps that are hard to recognize. A tiny piece of paper placed under my door, when I leave for school, tells me someone has been there, or not. A paperclip in my underwear drawer or any other item I can think of can be proof that someone has been there. Steve knows better than to enter my room. If he does, that makes his room fair game, and believe me; he does not want that to happen."

Savannah asked Payne how she knew all these tricks.

Payne said, "I did not have any friends, because of the way I looked. While I was at home, I read everything and anything that was there. When you read as much as I do, you learn many different things. The only person that can best me in that area is Dycke. I am learning not to bet with him anymore. He has paddles and they have met my rear end, many times. When my cheeks are red, he stops. Then, he kisses and licks them to make me feel better. We make love for hours, after he teaches me a lesson."

The girls could not believe their ears. Jessica said, "He beats you and you are still with him?"

"It is a tradition, in my family, when you lose a wager; you pay up with your body. My mom uses the paddle on my dad, and he uses it on her, especially when they are feeling frisky. They are frisky almost every day, and I can hear them even though I am two bedrooms away. Dycke got the idea from them and I am learning not to take Dycke lightly. He is the smartest person I know, and he tells that to me every time I make a bet and lose. He hits me five times on each cheek. After that, it is all pleasure."

Gail asked in a whisper, "How big is he?"

The other girls blushed, bright red, but Payne did not hesitate. "I have never measured him, but I can tell you this, He gets stuck so deep in my throat, that I cannot breathe. He is also wider than my wrist."

Jessica laughed at her. She said, "That midget cannot be that big."

Payne laughed and said, "When you lose this bet, are you willing to pay your debt with your bodies? Think hard before you answer that question. Your boyfriends are here, and they will be the beneficiaries of your doubt."

"Have you ever won anything from Dycke?" Annabella asked.

"Yes, I have won his heart, and he has won mine. When we met, he did not have a dime to his name. The first time we saw each other, I was naked. I had fallen into his pool, and my mother told him he could go to his parents' room and apologize. We looked at each other, and something special happened between us. His first words to me were, 'My God you are beautiful!' I asked him if he was blind. He said, 'No.' He said things to me that no one had said before, wanting nothing more than to hold me. We embraced, for the longest time, until my mother walked into the room. She turned around and left to get my clothes. I spent all night with him, first trying to kill him and then trying to kill him with kindness. Our love grows deeper, every day. He is so generous and thoughtful, that sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky."

Annabella looked into Payne's eyes and knew she was telling the truth. She asked, "Does he have any brothers?"

"I am sorry, but no he does not. He has two married sisters."

Jessica wanted to get back to the bet. She asked Payne, "What do we get when we find out that you are not telling the truth?"

"If you want it from me, the only thing I have is my engagement ring and I will not part with that ever. If you want something from Dycke, all you have to do is ask him."

Jessica replied, "I want to know from Dycke what I can have before I take that bet."

Payne said to her, "Make sure to ask him what he wants when you lose. I still have one bet that I have to pay off. Regardless of where we are, one day he will ask me to pay up. I will be his naked slave for twenty-four hours. If someone rings the bell, at home, I have to answer the door. I have to make all the meals and serve them naked. If he has a marching band come to our backyard, I have to serve them their beverages. The only thing he will not let me do is share my body with anyone else. I do not know whether to be afraid, or aroused, but I know he would never hurt me." She looked at Gail, Annabella, and Savannah and wanted to know if they thought she was lying and wanted to bet against her estimate of Dycke's length and width.

Jessica answered for them saying, "Why not wait until we can find out from Dycke, what we can have, and what he wants us to put up if we lose?"

Payne said fine and she stood up. She looked towards Gabby and yelled the word, "Dycke." Gabby nodded, and picked up her cell phone. Five minutes later, Dycke approached the girls.

When he sat down, he asked, "Are you ready to have some fun, or are you going to sit here all day?"

Payne explained the situation to Dycke and he broke out in a broad smile.

Jessica said, "He is bluffing."

"Okay, Jessica. What would you like if you win the bet?"

"I want a Porsche, and an expensive one."

Dycke looked at her and said, "Agreed. That will only cost me about three hundred thousand dollars. What do I get, when you lose?"

Payne asked, "Before you answer that, I want to know if the other girls are going to bet also."

With the sound of the word, Porsche in their heads and the rest of their brains in reverse, Savannah, Annabella, and Gail said, "Yes."

Dycke asked, "I suspect all three of you want Porsches, also?"

Savannah and Gail said yes, but Annabella asked if she could have cash equaling the amount of the most expensive Porsche.

Dycke agreed without hesitation and then said, "Girls, what do I get out of this?"

Jessica looked around at her mates and said, "Name your price."

Dycke asked for a moment to think, even though he and Payne had already talked about this. He tapped his fingers and looked up into the sky, pretending to bide his time. He looked back down and said, "Since I know all four of you are not virgins and have had multiple boyfriends throughout high school, this is what your price will be: I want you and your boyfriends to come up to our suite and have an orgy, that lasts all night. I want you to switch partners as many times as you come. Payne and I will not participate, we will only watch. Do you agree?"

The girls knew he was correct about their sexual activity. However, they had never performed anything sexual, with anyone else around. Gail asked Dycke if they could have a moment to talk it over.

Dycke said, "You do not have to make a decision now. If you agree to my conditions, be in our suite, at seven o'clock. If you are not there by seven, I will know that you have backed out of the bet and Payne and I will go out for dinner and dancing. Shall we go out now and have some fun?"

Everyone, including Payne, yelled "Yes!"

Dycke led the girls into the hotel and told them that he had rented ten jet skis for the remainder of the day. He said, "Call your boyfriends and tell them we are leaving in fifteen minutes, with or without them."

The girls said, "We have to go up to our room and change. We will get them out of the room in ten minutes and down here by fifteen."

Payne looked at them and said, "Why go upstairs and change, when we have all these beautiful shops. We can buy some new and expensive things?"

The girls did not answer. They followed Payne as she raced to the nearest store. Dycke found it amazing how many things a woman could buy in fifteen minutes.

They approached him with bags in each arm, laughing and smiling. He said to them, "I think my hotel bill just ran up, by about ten thousand dollars."

Payne giggled and said, "You are close."

Dycke asked the girls, "Where are you boyfriends?"

The girls looked at each other and Savana said, "We forgot to call them."

Dycke laughed and said, "I will have the front desk give them a message, telling them where we are, and what we are doing. If they want to join us, the hotel will provide transportation. If not, this is not a bad place to hang out all day. Leave your purchases with the bell captain, and he will have them delivered to your rooms."

The group left the hotel in the limousine, and were on their jet skis twenty-five minutes later. By eleven o'clock, the girls felt that they were experts. They were, standing up, on their skis, doing tight turns, and bouncing high off each other's wake. Dycke was the only one still sitting on his jet ski. Payne drove over to him, and asked him if he was having a good time. He said he was and was thinking about all the cameras and padding being installed in their suite.