Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payne had a devilish look in her eyes, as she kissed him. She said to Dycke, "After tonight, their asses are mine for the rest of their lives."

The four young men showed up, just before noon. They hopped on their jet skis and joined the fun. Sometime later, Annabella said to Dycke, "We are all hungry, and would like to get something to eat."

Dycke said to her, "Round them up, and we will go to a restaurant."

At the restaurant, the young men were informed about the wager. What the payment would be, and when it would take place. One of them asked, "What is in it for us?"

Dycke just stared at them, not believing their stupidity. He asked Todd, "Besides Gail, have you had the pleasure of fucking any of these other three fine ladies?"

Todd said, "No."

"Michael, Brian, Wesley, what about you? Besides your girlfriends, have you ever fucked any of these other girls?"

They each shook their heads.

"If you don't believe that is payment enough, I can find four young men, in the hotel, that will take your place, without hesitation."

The girls giggled as the boys blushed.

Todd said, "We are in. Maybe they will let us drive their Porsches, once in a while."

Annabella said, "Do not bet your life on it!"

Payne reminded them that the girls still had to win their bet, to get those cars.

Brian said, "I may get their crap beat out of me, for saying this, however, I hope they lose."

Annabella and the rest of the girls screamed at him, calling him a prick and other uncomplimentary words, which caused the restaurants' manager to come over to their table, and ask the young ladies for a little decorum. Dycke apologized to the young woman and handed her a few one hundred dollar bills to make amends. She thanked him, and said softly, "Keep it down."

When they finished the meal, the guys wanted to go back to the jet skis and the girls wanted to be with them.

Payne said, "You folks have fun. Just remember, be at our suite, by 7 PM, or we will know that you have 'wimped' out of your bet."

Jessica looked at Payne and said, "We will be there."

When the group parted company, Dycke said to Payne, "There is nothing like challenging Jessica's ego, to make her furious enough to want to put you back in your place, again."

Payne grinned at him and said, "I hope you are not tired because you have a duty to perform this evening. I want to see their eyes light up, when I opened the door naked, and cum dripping out of my pussy. I have set them up for this show. When I bring you back up to full size and push you down my throat, I want the cameras to see the expression on their faces, and the microphones to hear them gasp. You have an evil mind, Dycke Schneider, and I love you for it."

Dycke asked Payne, "Do you want your cheeks red, also?

She said, "Not really, but it would add an exciting visual as I am walking away from them. Did you bring the paddle?"

Grinning, he said, "I never leave home without it."

Payne said, "Oh goody!"

As soon as Dycke and Payne entered their suite, Dycke called the front desk, and asked for a wake up call for 5:30 PM.

They went into the main bedroom, stripped and climbed into bed. As soon as Dycke's head hit the pillow, Payne asked him to get a bottle of water, from the refrigerator.

Dycke walked out of the bedroom and towards the eating area, and he quickly realized he was not alone. Sitting on the chairs behind him, watching television, were Marti and Gabby. They both whistled at him and applauded his nakedness.

Stunned, Dycke thought quickly about how to react. He looked at the ladies, and bowed.

Payne was standing at the entrance to the bedroom, with a smile a mile wide.

She said to Marti and Gabby, "I told you I could get him out here naked."

Dycke looked at her and said, "You set me up? You are finally getting a sense of humor. You pulled off a perfect practical joke. Congratulations, Payne, welcome to my world."

"Oh fuck! I lose again."

Dycke looked at her funny and said, "What did you lose and to whom did you lose it?"

"I lost to them, pointing at Marti and Gabby, but that is not the point. I was sure that you would get angry with me and chase me back into the bedroom. Am I that stupid or does everyone know you better than I do?"

Gabby walked over to Payne and cradled her in her arms. "Payne," she said, "You have to think like a practical joker. When you do, you will realize that you are not always on the giving side. Another practical joker will sneak up behind you and bite you in the ass, when you least expect it. Dycke has been playing these jokes on his parents and friends, for many years. I can assure you that if his friends did not get him back, Chad or Bacillica, with their warped senses of humor, certainly did."

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "You drive me crazy. Every time I think I have you, I lose another bet. I am never, ever going to bet you anything, ever again."

Dycke said to her, "Babe look what you have accomplished today. You played a perfect practical joke on me. You have those four girls eating out of your hand. You even have their boyfriends hoping they lose, because they gain the most, when they lose. Those guys will want to go back to school and tell the tale of this orgy, for the rest of the term, if not their lives. The girls will deny it. They will come to you and beg you to back them up. Then you can show them the pictures and videos of tonight's orgy, they will realize that you own them, body and soul. They will be so frightened of you, you can tell them to each shit, and they will. They have no choice. They will pay dearly for every year they abused you. You should be proud of yourself for developing and pulling off this plan. Now, let's go to bed and take our nap."

At 5:30 PM, they received the call, from the wake-up service. The evenings revelry was about to begin. Dycke went out of the bedroom, remembering to put his robe on, and took two bananas and four bottles of water from the refrigerator. He put the bottles on the dresser, and handed Payne a banana. They ate the bananas and went to take a shower. It was not a long romantic shower, even though certain areas, took longer to clean than others, but a utilitarian one, to get sand out of places it did not belong. They returned to the bedroom and Payne climbed up, onto the bed. She assumed a position that offered Dycke and unobstructed field of view. Her knees were spread apart. Her head rested on a pillow, and her rear end was high in the air. Dycke was behind her, with the paddle in his hand. He asked Payne if she was ready, and she nodded her head to answer.

Dycke loved the view, so much, that he knelt down and licked her, from clit to asshole. Payne shuddered upon his contact but said to him, "That is supposed to be for later."

He replied saying, "You looked a little tense, and I wanted to help you relax."

Payne said, "Okay, but keep an eye on the time."

Dycke probed her pussy again with his tongue and his fingers played with her clit and a tit. He felt Payne loosen up and her fluids dripped from her pussy. The more rapidly his fingers and tongue moved, the more fluid flowed out of Payne's body.

She began rocking her hips back and forth and side to side. She was close to her orgasm and knew it was going to be a big one. Her body tingled from her nose to her toes. Her stomach had butterflies. She spread her legs wider to give Dycke easier access to her pussy. Dycke pressed Payne's body down, which raised her rear higher. He removed his fingers from her clit and replaced it with his tongue and teeth. He flattened out his tongue and slowly drew it back along her lips all the way to her anus, and tried to force it in. He expected Payne to move away. She surprised him by pushing back. His tongue inside her and he could hear Payne blow out a long breath. He lavished attention on this tiny opening and added fuel to the fire by forcing three fingers into her cunt.

That was it for Payne, she yelled out, "Oh God, oh God, I'm coming." She squirted her fluids all over the bed, not once or twice but three times, in quick succession.

Dycke moved his attentions back to her pussy, where he lapped at her leaking fluids and enjoyed hearing Payne moan and speak his name.

Payne was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed and absentmindedly, she was still moving her hips. The next thing she knew was the searing pain on her right cheek. She tried to pick her head up, but Dycke had a hand placed firmly in the middle of her back. Then, he struck again and the pain moved to a higher level. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she did not because she was thinking about the look on her friends faces. She was concentrating so hard on their faces, that the third strike on her bottom felt less intense than the ones before it. She was hit twice more on that cheek, and there was pain. However, she bore it easily. She did not feel Dycke remove his hand from her back. She concentrated hard on those four faces and when the first strike hit her left cheek, she barely moaned. The next four were as an afterthought, to the first one.

Dycke put down the paddle, and started licking and kissing her flaming red cheeks. He knew Payne was visualizing her 'friends,' and cursing them, for what they had done to her. Her reactions to the paddling were minute compared to the last time and he was very happy, for her. She had learned to focus on the memory, so intensely, that no other sensation got through to her brain. She was growing out of her cloistered existence, and was facing the world, as it was, warts, and all.

He continued ministering aid, to her abused cheeks, until Payne rolled onto her side, and smiled at him. He went to her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her, with all the love in his heart. He blocked out the future. He only thought about her and her victory tonight. Payne rubbed his chest, his arms, and his head. She said, "I hope you are not tired. I told you to keep an eye on the clock, and apparently, you were thinking with the little head instead of the big one. It is 6:30 PM and if you want them to see cum, flowing out of my pussy, you had better get to work.

Dycke smiled and kissed her again. He said, "Yes, Mistress."

He was as hard as a steel pipe and knew that more foreplay was unnecessary. He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. He said to Payne, "Put me in."

Payne grabbed his prong and moved it into position. She thrust her hips up and buried him deep inside her. She continued to move, waiting for him to join her and when he did, they looked like a pair of "Energizer Bunnies," mating. They loved this position, because there was no wasted motion. Her body had to move, wherever his did, and he pounded into her, from every angle imaginable.

He came first, but he did not stop. He slowed down to catch his breath, but once he did, he was back at full speed. Payne told him, she wanted to be on top. Dycke said, "No, Mistress. Your obedient servant is off today, and your rogue of the boyfriend has no intention of playing dildo again." Dycke moved his knees up closer to her ass, raising her pussy, so he could attack it at a new angle. Payne was dripping her essence, onto his balls and legs. She was also developed a huge wet spot beneath her, because of the fluids dripping down her ass.

Payne said that she was getting ready to come. Dycke told her to play with her clit. She attacked that little buzzer, with both hands. She pinched it, squeezed it, and folded her pussy lips around it, to cause more friction. Moments ticked on and on, until Payne yelled that she was coming.

Dycke waited and watched Payne's eyes. When she was totally in the throes of her orgasm, and her body went rigid, he pulled his dick out of her vagina, moved it down a few inches. He waited for her body to relax, and pushed his prick past the little star into her bowels. Payne's eyes opened wide, but she did not speak because she had not come down from her high. By the time she did, Dycke was firmly planted in her ass. She yelled at him, because there was nothing else, she could do.

"You dumb fuck. You could have warned me."

Dycke said to her, "If I had told you, what I was planning to do, I would have hurt you. You would have been so tense, I would never have gotten this far. I hope this way it did not hurt you, too much."

"Hurt me? You surprised the shit out of me. You did not hurt me at all, which I find quite amazing. I always considered that opening as an exit, and not an entrance. Since you are in there, however, we should find out if it is going to cause me pain, or give us pleasure."

Dycke started to withdraw and then slipped back in to his root. His eyes never left Payne, waiting to see how she reacted. He started moving faster, pulling out further and driving in harder, until he heard Payne whimper. He stopped, immediately.

Payne looked at him and asked, "Why did you stop?"

"I thought I was hurting you and I never want to hurt you."

"Dycke, you were not hurting me. It was starting to feel good and I was enjoying it."

Dycke leaned down, kissed her, and moved his hips harder and faster. Soon, he felt Payne move with him. Slowly at first, and when she became more comfortable, she put her heart into it. She looked so happy and he was ecstatic. No one would be able to wipe that smile off her face, for days. He released her legs and moved his hand to her pussy. Although his hand was at an awkward angle, he managed to slip two fingers into her cunt, and mash her clit with his thumb.

Payne's eyes opened wider, as he did this to her and she pressed her hands on her stomach, just above her pubic bone. She, wanted to put as much pressure there, as she could, to increase the feelings that were going on inside her. She felt that tingling sensation again as it moved from her fingers and toes up through her body. It felt as if power was being poured in her belly and the more she pressed the more power she could feel. She knew she was coming and the feeling set her free. She told Dycke that she was almost there and he replied, "Me too."

He asked her to help him with her clit. They captured it between their two fingers, rubbed it, and pressed it between them. Dycke's hips went into overdrive, as his orgasm neared.

Payne yelled, "Do it! Do it now! I am coming."

Dycke followed suit, firing shot after shot of sperm deep into her bowels. When his penis stopped firing Dycke, put his arms on either side of Payne and dropped his head, in collapse. As he shriveled inside her, he pulled back and popped out of her back door.

"Dycke Schneider, you are a sneaky son of a bitch."

Dycke kissed her and said "... but you love me anyway."

"Dycke, I think I love you more, because of it, among many other of your wonderful attributes."

"I keep trying to tell you, I am smarter than you are. I want to find as many ways to capture your heart, as I can. I will keep learning and trying to make you the happiest woman on this planet. If that means pouring ice water over your head, like you tried to do to me in the hospital, I will do it."

"You bastard, you were awake. I believed you, and I fell for it again."

Gabby knocked on the door to their bedroom and yelled, "Ten minutes before show-time. Marti and I will be in the second bedroom with the doors locked. Unless you yell the code word, we will not come out. There will be two men, outside your door. No one will bother you guys, after the food arrives."

Payne yelled out, "Thank you Gabby. Make sure all the cameras are focused, the sound level is up, and everything is recording properly. I will see you in the morning."

Gabby yelled, "Remember, keep your cool, and your head on straight. You do not want to hurt anyone physically. Make sure you stay in the areas we discussed, and speak in a low voice or not at all. The less you get involved, the better."

Payne yelled, "Okay, later."

At 6:59 PM, the doorbell rang. Payne walked to the door, as naked as the day she was born. She asked, "Who is it?"

The answer she received was short and to the point.

Jessica yelled, "If you do not let us in, right now, so these two guerrillas can take their guns out of our faces, I will review arrange your face permanently."

Those words heightened Payne's anticipation and raised her determination to go through with her entire plan. Payne opened the door, with herself in full view. She said, "Come on in, guys. Dycke and I are running a little late. It happens every time he fucks me in the ass."

The look on the faces of those eight young people was priceless. They watched Payne walk away, and saw that her behind was as red as an apple. Jessica, always the instigator, said to Payne, "You are full of shit."

Payne replied, with a smile on her face, "I do not think so. Dycke's dick came out clean this time."

Jessica said, "You say that Dycke is wider than your wrist. You say that Dycke is long enough to get into your throat. Now you say that he fucked you in the ass. There is no way anyone could get anything that big into an asshole."

Payne asked, "Are you sure? Sure enough to raise your bet with me."

Jessica immediately said, "Yes, because I am not going to lose."

"You have not asked me what I want, as my prize, when you lose this bet. Ladies would you like to join Jessica and bet against me?"

Annabella, Savannah, and Gail all said, "No," emphatically.

Jessica said, "As long as it happens in this room, before sunrise, you can have it."

Payne smiled at the three girls that said no and said, "You should thank God, that you are not totally brain-dead."

Payne looked at Jessica and said, "Before this night is over, you may have a totally different outlook on sex, and the many ways you can enjoy it."

Jessica refused to take the brunt of Payne's taunts and said, "Put up, or shut up."

Payne bent over and exposed her ass. She pressed down on her muscles until she felt semen dripping out of her ass. She stayed in that position for a short time, then stood up and asked, "Any more questions about my sex life?"

Jessica stood there speechless. Gail, Annabella, and Savannah said to her, "What have you gotten us into this time? You told us that there was no way Dycke could be as big as Payne said. You come up here and Payne tells you that she was fucked up her ass. You call her a liar, and you are wrong. When we get back to Charleston, I am never going to trust, or listen to you, ever again."

Dycke walked out of the bedroom, as naked as Payne, and said, "Hi, everybody. Food will be here shortly. Are we ready for a fun evening?"

The girls looked at Dycke's limp member and shuddered. Three of them looked at Jessica, and wanted to kill her. The guys looked at Dycke and felt inconsequential. The doorbell rang again, signaling that the food had arrived. Dycke went to the door and opened it, allowing the trays to be brought in and set up. The teenagers had no clue that the servers were all agents, assigned by Dycke to perform the service.

The free and open atmosphere created by Payne and Dycke, while they walking around nude, was something the others had nothing to compare it with. There was a sense of shock at first, with the ease and informality they displayed. When that passed, a sense of envy passed through them, wishing that they could be that at ease and be disassociated with usual moral boundaries.

Annabella asked where all the furniture was for the living room. Dycke told her that he had it removed and had padding and cloth put in its place so that the eight of them would not get rug burn on their bodies while they were writhing around in pleasure.

Jessica jumped in with both feet again and said, "You still have to prove you are as big as Payne said you are."

Dycke took his hand, wrapped it around his dick, and started to masturbate. Payne slapped him, on the back of his head, and said, "I did not say you could masturbate. That belongs to me, and I make all the decisions where it is concerned."