Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Dycke looked at her and said, "Thank you, Payne. You are finally learning your place."

Dycke never saw the right cross that hit him. He did hear the howls of laughter, from everyone around him.

Bob Short sat on the ground, beside him and said, "Dycke, you have to learn, that a woman's reflexes increase in speed, exponentially, by the amount you piss her off. Judging by the acceleration, and force that Payne's right hand, hit the left side of your face, I would advise you not to reach that level again, unless you wish to visit a dentist."

Dycke looked around and asked, "Where was my protective detail? Did they get the number of the truck that hit me? Where is Payne, I demand a rematch." Dycke stood up, and tried to take a step, but he had to be steadied, by Bob. It took a few moments, until he got his bearings back.

Dycke was holding an ice pack to his jaw and was eyeing Payne, across the back seat of the limousine, on the way home, from the day's events. He said to her, with a smile on his face, "Was that everything that you had?"

Payne tried to leap across the center row of seats, to get at him, but the three people sitting there stopped her.

She said to him, "You have no idea, who you are messing with Dycke."

Dycke looked at Payne and said, "You still owe me one, and I will collect."

Payne said, "There is no one in this world, who can tell me where I belong, especially you."

"My jaw will remind me of that, for a very long time. I had forgotten that you have not formed a sense of humor, yet."

"Dycke Schneider, sometimes you are infuriating."

"I love you, my PET. Are you going to be spending the night with me or am I spending it with you?"

"Can we go to Atlanta, for the weekend?"

Dycke said, "Absolutely, I'll call the crew."

"Both moms, Fiona, and Bob will come, also."

Dycke looked at Payne and said, "Why?"

"During the day, we girls will go wedding gown shopping, and you and Bob can go do guy things. I am sure with a few phone calls, from your friendly jeweler, you can have a few bridal boutiques open for us on Sunday, so we can be measured, and try on some gowns."

Bob looked at Dycke and said, "Are you sure you want to get married, at such a young age. Some days I feel a yearning to be back, in Moscow."

Fiona looked at Bob and said, "One more word about Moscow, and you will be back there."

Bob looked at her and said, "Can I get the same cell? I named all the rats."

Fiona's handbag hit Bob, in the center of his chest. It hurt because her H&K was in it.

Dycke asked everyone to calm down. He told Fiona to call the aircrew, for a trip to Atlanta for 2 to 3 days. He called the jeweler, and explained what he needed.

After all the phone calls were completed, Dycke asked Fiona to call her mother, and find out when she would be here.

Fiona asked, "Why?"

Dycke said, "My finger hurts, dialing all these numbers. I need my social secretary."

Everyone in the car threw something at Dycke, but the item he was hit with most, was tampons.

When they arrived back at the Temple household, there was a tow truck parked in front. On its flatbed was an old Yugo, with a sign saying, "Congratulations Steve."

Everyone exiting the limousine, looked at the car, and laughed. The driver came over and asked for Steven Temple.

Steve said, "That is me."

Driver said, "This is your car. Sign here, please."

Steve said, "There has to be some mistake. Take that car away, it is not mine."

Dycke's said, from the other side of the limousine, "Steve, that is the car I promised you, at Cynthia's house. You got me in trouble, and I told you, I was going to getting you a 'Yugo.' I keep my promises, and there it is!"

Steve yelled at Dycke, "You are not going to live long enough to marry my sister." Steve started to run toward Dycke, but he got into the limousine, and locked the doors. Steve became furious, and yelled at him, until he was out of breath.

Dycke called the tow truck driver over, and told him, he could leave, now.

When the truck moved away, in the driveway was a new, Silver Chevrolet Corvette, with a sign saying, "For Always Coming in Second Place!"

Steve was awestruck. He did not know what to do, or say. He walked over to the car, touched it, and walked around it to make sure it was real.

Dycke yelled to him and threw him the keys. Piker and Alletta were not, happy with Dycke, at this particular moment. They did not want Steve to have a car like this.

Dycke called Steve over to where his parents were, before he was allowed to take it for a ride. He said, "Steve, I bought this car for you, and it has many special features. Your parents are going to love it; you are going to hate me. First, it has two seats that do not recline, so there will be no fooling around, in the car. Second, I had General Motors build in aspeed limiter. The fastest this car is capable of going, is eighty miles per hour. That is certified by General Motors engineers. If a police officer accuses you of going over that speed, we will take him to court. Our engineers will prove him wrong, and you will be acquitted. Afterwards, we will sue the police officer, the police department, and the city for a several million dollars for falsifying official documents, unlawful imprisonment, and other First and Fourth Amendment Rights, our attorneys can think up.

Steve, I want you to understand, I did this for a very selfish reason. I do not want to be called home, to attend your funeral, because you wrapped this car, around a tree, while doing one hundred and forty miles per hour. You have all the style and grace of the car. You have all the speed you will ever need. When you are twenty-five, we can send it back to General Motors. They will take the engine apart and remove the limiter. You can do whatever you want with it, afterwards. I think Cynthia and you will look great in it. Call her, and see if she wants to go for a ride, in the Corvette. If not, I can always get the tow truck to bring the 'Yugo' back."

Steve laughed and said, "Thank you very much for the car, Dycke, but no thanks, on the Yugo. I will drive the Corvette."

59. Hotlanta

Dycke arranged for everyone to stay at the Hyatt Regency, on Peachtree Street. It was within easy walking distance, of three bridal boutiques, the women could go to on Saturday, and one that would open, specifically for them, on Sunday. Bob and he were relegated to sightseeing, on both days. Dycke and Bob decided that the Seaquarium was as good a place to start.

All the plans were made; everyone filed into the aircraft, and less than one hour later, the aircraft landed at a small airport, just outside Atlanta. They were settled in their hotel rooms, a short time later.

Dycke and Payne had not been intimate, for over one week. Payne decided to play it very cool. Dycke decided to go into a Zen state, and play it cooler. Neither of them thought about their empty stomachs, only their raging libidos. Payne got out of her clothes, went in to the bathroom, and took a long, hot, shower.

Dycke listened as she hummed her favorite tunes, and knew that she was waiting for him to join her. He decided to test her patience. He removed his clothing, and turned off the television and lights in the room. He got beneath the covers and began to breathe evenly. He calmed his mind and his heartbeat, as Bob had instructed him, and he began to doze off. In moments, he was in a deep sleep. He was awoken, by a cascade of ice water, falling on his groin. He screamed, as the freezing temperature caused, his pride and joy, to shrink to miniscule proportions. He looked at Payne, with an anger she had never seen before, and she started to back away.

Payne was horrified, and laughing, at the same time. Initially, she thought Dycke was playing another one of his practical jokes, feigning to be asleep. She realized her error, by his reaction to the water. She knew now, that Dycke had truly been asleep, because no one was that good an actor. She wished that she was dressed, and could run, out of the room. However, this was not the case. She was naked. She had come out of the shower, wrapped only in a towel. She was going to use her feminine wiles, to lure Dycke into action, and lay passively beneath him. When he asked her what was going on, she had a speech all memorized, especially the part where she would say that she was, "...lying down and thinking of England." If that did not make him laugh and think that trying to put her, 'in her place' was going to work, nothing would.

With the deepest most menacing voice he could muster, Dycke asked Payne, "Is this your idea of a practical joke?"

Payne replied, "Dycke, please let me explain. I thought you were awake, like you were at the hospital. I never thought you were sleeping."

"Payne, did you attempt to wake me?"

"No."

"So, your first action, upon seeing me asleep, on my bed, under the bed covers, was to get a bucket of ice and water, remove the bed covers from my body, and dump the contents of that bucket, upon my person. Is that correct?"

"Yes Dycke. I am so sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

"You are going to get such a beating, when I catch you."

Payne realized that she was not in trouble. She screamed, and started to run away from him. He chased her, around the room. He was the track star, and she was a greased pig. The chase lasted much longer than needed, but in the end Payne landed on top of Dycke, kissing him, and started their lovemaking ritual.

Payne asked, "How long should we wait, before we have children?"

Dycke looked at her, with his eyes wide open. He said, "Payne, we are eighteen years old. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Do you want to start a family, before you go to college, or do you want to wait, until after you have graduated?"

Payne looked into his eyes and said, "I want your child in me, on our wedding night."

Dycke looked at her and said, "I will never deny you anything you want."

Payne looked at him and said, "Can I have a pink sports car."

Dycke said, "Yes, as long as Gabby drives it."

Payne looked down at him and said, "You sure know how to ruin a girl's fun."

"I know how to keep my wife safe."

"Dycke, will we ever be able to live, without people protecting us?"

"My great uncle died in his hundreds and still had to be protected. My uncle Turnquest says he is surrounded by beautiful young women, all the time. That is true, but do not be fooled, for one moment. Many of those beautiful young women are agents, like Gabby and Fiona and Gracie."

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "That never occurred to me. It is the perfect cover for him, that scoundrel!"

"Yes, it is. However, I will bet that retirement has not slowed him down, in that department."

"Dycke, what is that thing poking me in my stomach?"

"I have no idea. Why not roll over and find out."

"It is a miniature baseball bat, and two little baseballs. Can I play with them?"

"Be careful of the bat. When it gets excited, it blows its top."

Payne lowered her mouth, over the top of one of the baseballs and fluid started flowing out of the top of the baseball bat. She hummed, and licked the orb for a while, and then replaced it, with the other one, and gave it equal time. By the time she got to the baseball bat, the handle was covered, with lubrication. She licked it, loved it, and devoured it, to its root.

Dycke arched his back, when Payne did that. He could not understand how she did it, and pushed up with his hips. It was not meant to force himself deeper into her throat, but it was a natural reaction, caused by the sensations, coursing through his body.

Payne remembered the promise she made, to herself, to remove all of Dycke's pubic hair, as her nose was embedded in it. She decided, it would be gone, by morning.

She continued her ministrations, running her tongue, under his crown, down and around its sides, until she felt Dycke's thighs tighten and his ass clench so tightly, he could have picked up a dime. She could not decide where she wanted his offering, to be spent. She grabbed his cock at its base, and squeezed it so tightly that air could not get through it. She removed her mouth from his dick and asked him, "Where do you want to come?"

She was shocked, because she not prepared for the answer she received.

Dycke's said, "In your ass!"

Payne was not prepared for anal intercourse. She had had it, that one time, but he snuck it into her, and she did not feel a thing. However, this time, he told her, and she had to prepare herself, mentally, for the anal invasion. She knew she would do it, because she loved him so much. He would never hurt her. He never had, during all their sexual play.

She said, "Okay, but how?

Dycke told her to lie down, on her back, and let go of him.

Payne did as she was told. She released his dick, which pulsed once, and a small amount of semen, dribbled out from the slit, on the top of Dycke's dick. She placed her mouth over it and licked it off, not wanting it to be wasted. Then, she slipped herself over his thigh, lay down on his left side, and waited for Dycke to work his magic on her. This is what she thought of Dycke's proficiency, in bed. Even though, she had no one to compare him to, Dycke had always made her orgasm, at least once, during each love making session, but usually multiple times. She always went to sleep, completely satisfied, and dreamed of what they might do, the next time. Since he always went to the library, he always treated her to something new and different, and as she prepared for the invasion of her bottom, she was not worried, he would hurt her.

Dycke reached into the night table, took out a tube of Analuble, and squirted a generous amount of lubricant on his hand. He transferred the lubricant onto his dick and turned to Payne. He took her legs, and pulled them up and over his shoulders. He squirted more lubricant, into his hand and rubbed it over and into Payne's little hole.

Payne tightened up, on initial contact, and Dycke asked her to try to relax.

Payne said, "That is easy for you to say."

He looked down at her and said, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do."

"You know I would never hurt you, except if you asked me?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes, Payne, and think about our little, gray eyed, babies."

Payne looked at him, smiled, and closed her eyes.

Dycke stuck two, full of lubricant fingers, into her rectum, as easily as, a hot knife, goes through butter. He said to her, "Payne, you are so easy." He rubbed the lubricant all around the inside of her intestines, to make sure she would be ready for him. He cleaned the excess lubricant off, on the side of the sheet, and moved Payne's hips into position, for him, to fuck her."

The interlude between Payne's blowjob, and getting her ready for his anal assault, was no more than a few minutes, but it had served to cool Dycke's ardor. He placed his thumb upon her clit, and started worrying it, against her pubic bone. He leaned forward, licked, bit and sucked, on her nipples and breast, while the opposite hand squeezed the nipple, of her other breast, mercilessly.

Payne's mind, which had only been focused, on the upcoming assault on her ass, was now focused everywhere else she was being attacked. In the back of her mind, she said to herself, I have to get back to USC. The books he is reading are too advanced for me, and I am still not doing enough for him. He has too much time, on his hands, and I have had two little. I have to change that equation.

Dycke pushed his cock into Payne's pussy. Payne did not know it was coming, but she went into orgasm, immediately. When she began to recover, she felt another, bigger orgasm, growing in the pit of her stomach. She looked up at Dycke and said, "What are you doing to me?"

"I made you come and shortly, I am going to make you come, again."

"Oh yes, Dycke, yes. Fuck me. I am going to come. Please, Dycke please, here it comes, a little bit more, faster, faster, and yes. Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" Payne exploded all over Dycke's dick and lower abdomen and she fell asleep.

Moments later, Payne eyes fluttered open, and saw Dycke holding her legs up against his chest, as before, motionless, while he was fucking her. She asked him, again, "What did you do to me?"

Dycke looked down at her and said, "I made you come. I do that to make you feel good. I thought you liked that feeling?"

"I do, but I did not even feel the first orgasm coming. Then the second one hit me like a bomb. Is this from another book you read, or are you practicing on someone else?"

"First, you know I will never practice, on anyone else. Second, no, it is not from a book. Third, you were somewhere off in space, thinking of something else, and your orgasm just caught you off guard."

"What is your excuse for my second orgasm? It was very delightful, and better than any, in recent memory."

Dycke looked down at her, and said, "I, now, have to have an excuse, for bringing you to an orgasm? Everything I have read has told me that a woman is supposed to be in charge of bringing herself, to a satisfactory and complete orgasm."

"I told you to give me, your damn library card. You are not allowed to read anything, ever again, about the workings of a woman's mind, or body. When it comes to sex, you are so far ahead of me, both mentally, and sexually, I will never be able to repay you, for all the pleasure, you have given me, and will give me, in the future, from what you have learned to date. If you learn any more, you are going to either kill me, with kindness, or wear me out, completely.

"Payne, my love, I have five books coming in this week, on loan, from the Library of Congress. It took a lot of pull and a few friends in Congress for me to get them. It would be impolite, if I did not read them."

"Oh, shit."

"How are you enjoying your second anal intrusion, Payne?"

"What are you talking...oh fuck, you are in there, again, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. However, you did not answer my question. Are you enjoying it? We have had a short conversation, and you did not seem to be having any discomfort."

"I did not know it was there, and you were not moving. How am I supposed to know, if I am going to enjoy the entire experience, when the most painful part is insertion, and the most enjoyable part is supposed to be an anal orgasm?"

"You know this how, Payne?

"I have porn on my computer, also, Dycke."

"I do not have it on mine, Payne. I am embarrassed for you."

"Dycke, you are a lying sack of shit. Everyone looks at porn."

"Want to bet?"

"No. I am not getting trapped by you, while your dick is up my ass."

"I took it out a minute or so, ago."

"Really, I did not feel a thing. Wait one minute; let me see him. I do not trust you, as far as I can throw you."

Dycke showed Payne his fully extended dick and said to her, "Now comes the part, you feared. Are you ready for me to put him back in you?"

"No, not really, but do it anyhow, so I can feel what I have been having nightmares over, since the last time you did that to me. Go ahead, Dycke, I am ready. Put it in."

"Put what in?"

"Put your dick in my ass, you bastard, before I tell you to put it in your own ass, and I go to sleep."

"Oh, I put my dick into you, a moment ago."

"You did what, you son of a bitch?"

"Payne, I told you, not to talk about my mother that way."

"I was not talking about your mother, and you know it! How did you put that monster, up my ass, and not let me feel a thing?"

"The lubricant has an anesthetic in it. It helps first timers get through their fears, and lets them enjoy the experience, without the pain. If you would like me to continue, I will, otherwise, I will remove myself, from your bottom and we can do something else or, as you said, you can go to sleep."