Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone converged, on the Schneider household, and by 4 PM, it looked like an armed camp, with three layers of protection. Marti, Fiona, and Marianne assessed the situation. It was decided that they had overreacted, considering the circumstances. They would wait for more, substantive information, before going into lockdown.

Gary would stay on his computers, and try to break into T.E.I.'s mainframe, to see what they were hiding. Security would be doubled around Dycke and Payne; however, that would be the extent of the security upgrade, for now. Additional increases would come in stages, as information was gathered and the threat became imminent. Dycke agreed, and everyone resumed normal activity. Wait and see was the order of the day. However, everyone cleaned and oiled their personal weapons, and carried extra ammunition, just in case.

The End

Note: Chapter 13 has always been my target to end, "Having Fun with Dycke and Payne." I did not make it. I still have too many loose ends, to tie up, and a few surprises to spring. Therefore, there will be a Ch. 14., which will conclude this series.

If you have a favorite character, or couple, you would like my next series to focus on, let me know, when you VOTE. Put a note in the area provided and I will use your suggestions as my guide. Enjoy!