All Comments on 'Having Fun'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Pervious to a Fault !

I'm convinced Jimbob44 works in Louisiana Social Services . These stories of the downwardly mobile ring out way too authentic and varied to be the product of mere imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typically bad

Ass play and people with the IQs of stumps. The author seems to have the same.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
too short (thats a compliment) but5* for being one of the most entertaining writers in loving wives.

i've said it before, i wanna live in this town, never a dull moment watching the local wildlifes mating habits.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

Got points for him refusing to stay with her when he learned she was a slut, but even for a flash story not enough there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK FETISH B.T.B SHIT

Beat up women, black eyes, disease.A story just to pleae the B.T.B crowd.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A good story...

A good story...maybe it could have more details, could have how she would deal with her pregnancy, but it was just a flash story...3*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Some readers love the dialogue. I know that in some places

people leave out a lot of words when they speak, or speak with an accent that I find difficult to follow, but when I read, I like to have the dialogue make sense. I saw a story not long ago about a guy living in the west and the writer used what he felt was the western dialect and it was awkward as hell for me to read. I can see using an occasional expression or word, but when the story is in dialect, it detracts from it, at least for me. When I read stories by British writers that use tons of expressions that are common to them, it slows down my reading quite a bit.

It may well be the problem is me, but I suspect many others like dialogue that flows and makes sense to them, rather than having to fill in missing words, or guessing what a word or expression actually means. I was unable to find a plot of any kind here. I know my comments are senseless, need editing, and are annoying as hell, but I write them solely for my pleasure and the entertainment of a few other stupid bastards like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap!!!

No comment for crap!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "SICK FETISH B.T.B. SHIT"

As I said on the other story where you posted a similar comment, he never touched her. BTB is usually done by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: asnonymous- sick fetish btb shit

Where is the fetish ass wipe? You know the rest of the shit stories posted today are more to your liking. You're doing exactly what you bitch about other readers. Hypocrite. Fuck off idiot. Go to "fetish" where you belong.

Truth is you love these stories, that's why you're here every day searching them out, but you feel so bad about yourself, that you have the need to lash out. Isn't that right ass wipe? FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: s brooks

You can't explain anything to this "fetish" lover. It's obvious he doesn't know the meaning of the word. Last anon had it right, he's trying to get an erroneous point across. Get educated btb hater, before spouting off your nonsense. It takes all kind, and man do they seem to gather in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

real life, these commenters live in a bubble everything has to be planned or they find fault with it read some of theirs stories if you want a laugh.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Walking on egg shells.

Remind me to never go to DeGarde La. (haha). A good 3.

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Another good one!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

but child support enforcement in the local district attorney's off ice will track him and the other possible fathers down and garnish for support

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Dear Anonymous,

Perhaps I did marry a long handled garden tool (hoe), but anyone can make a mistake. You're also correct that you cannot make a hoe into a housewife. I found that out the hard way. The damn implement can't cook for shit, thus the need for used condoms. That was a very astute observation.

You stated that I suck fresh cum from her snatched .....? Her snatched what? You left us hanging with that one! Did someone snatch my hoe? How will I manage my garden? You're right that hoes are hoes, but did you know that hoses are hoses, and hostesses are hostesses?

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
Come see, cher

if you don't understand the dialogue. I speak Coonass, me, and would be happy to help you get it, yeah. I would even take you to the Fais do do if you are very good, cher.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Very realistic depiction

of the ways of the trailer trash set. They cant get out of their own way, ruled by senses instead of the higher mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

The comments here are almost as good as the story! They’re definitely funnier! LoL HDK...you made my twisted mind form an image of a garden implement with a condom over the handle, leaning against the stove while one pot boils over and another pan goes up in flames. Hubby walks in, saying “What’s for dinner, hun?” Like I said...twisted. Good story...4*!

BigK

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 6 years ago
Flash Story

The only thing wrong with this flash Story is that it is a flash Story.

I am hoping that the next Story is longer and published soon.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
Love your dialogue

That's what I enjoy so much about your writing. I consider you to be one of the best writers on this site. Your characters pop out of the "page" and come to life for me. I realize that often they are an exaggeration or a satire, but are still fun.

Thanks for writing for us.

Rutty

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Scores?

While I don't know details, I know there are "sweeps" to get rid of bogus scores, but I read this this morning, gave it a three, and my score is gone!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Depressing, but Refreshing

Yeah, Looking at the lives of PWT puts the notion of White Privilege into serious question. Ya gotta feel a little sorry for a slut who is growing up, but a little too slowly. Cannot fault Sweetie’s Main Guy, but if he left a clearer trail, he MIGHT have found a suddenly-reformed, much wiser woman and his child. Then again, he might have found a Secondary Guy’s kid! Not much joy there, unless you really wanna make it.

JimBob# is always a good read. Especially, as has been pointed out, you have a grip on the CoonAss tongue, doncha know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know the editing thing was already mentioned but.....

what the fuck language are these people speaking? It reminds me of that weird pidgin /ebonic speak of the future post apocalpytic survivors from Cloud Atlas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From your sardonic disclaimer to your pithy Author’s note, you give and give good...

...each story is colorful and interesting. I have yet to read one I didn’t thoroughly enjoy.

Now don’t grow yerself a big, fat head over it....I’m just one reader.

But if you ever decide to go mainstream, or pulp fiction, you should do pretty well.

I hope you keep it up here, either way......and if you do go mainstream, I wish you every success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The language your characters use

Makes me want to punch them in the face.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re Anonymous 12/10/17

While not great, it wasn't bad. And I disagree that it the wrong category and was fine with it being LW. The pertinent point was the cheating, not how erotic was the sex or what type of sex it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The language they use

Is close enough to bayou patois without being unreadable. The small town mindset also feels true to what I remember from when I spent three years on the bayou. (Apologies to John Fogarty) Really good flash story, and I don't care much for flash stories. 5 stars. Keep 'em coming.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
The. Bard

Wow, this was not Romeo and Juliet. Some folks are closer to barnyard animals than intelligent humans, and we wonder why the world is too full of the dregs of society, and why Reality TV gets so many sleazes and skanks. Mother Teresa indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not badbut not great.

She got what she deserved but her chld didn’t. Two major problems stand out:

How did the nurse know her THC count without a blood test and why threaten her with it since they wouldnt call the cops? Two: the courts take a very dim view on deadbeat dads and the very long arm of the law would ensure “dad”, whomever it is, would pay dearly.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE MORAL IS IT HAPPENS TO GIRLS ALL THE TIME

with usually the same results. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumass

What does this have to do with "LOVING WIVES"????????

You not only NEED an editor, you need a lobotomy... ebonics shit!

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
I gave it a 4

JimBob is very good writer. i like his shorter works the best.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Not bad butnot great"

They threatened her with it to get her to give up all of her partners, and the point was that they WOULD call the cops if she didn't.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Having fun.

Fun language, yeah.

Much better than the irritating

like,like,like.

Fun reading, though a little short.

The storyline could use a little fattening.

But enjoyable reading like all your stories.

Thanks!

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401over 6 years ago
That was a tough read

I’m gonna guess that you were attempting to give your characters a West-Texas-Deep-South-Louisiana-Cajun type of accent. My advice? From now on, don’t. This made it difficult to read. Just write the dialogue and let the reader imagine the accent or dialect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure who's dumber, . . .

the girl friend, or the boy friend. OK, knocked up, STD, stupid and low class poor, not much of a contest. But still, she was the village bike, for years, and the guy thought she was wife material? He needs to go have his slutdar repaired, or maybe installed. Too clueless to be picking his own wife, yeah.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Liked it OK, pretty good like most his stuff! As for the accents/dialect

I guess the fool criticizing hasn't read your stuff enough to know you are all about the peeps, and KNOW how they talk!!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Sad Tale

As always the problem is the need to know that you are on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure which one is dumber

Jimbo or our resident Dotard

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
The Degarde patois

Usually doesn't throw me but it did this time. Not sure how this dialogue was so much more difficult to grasp but the story was decent. I always enjoy a visit to this place and can relate to the tales you tell of a generally depressed semi rural town loaded with all types of interesting folks. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Well

Stupid is as stupid does. And there was one stupid skanky cunt here. She earned her life.

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Oh I am so pissed!

First HDK is right about the dialogue. It serves no real purpose to try to be colloquial or what ever it's supposed to be.

Second this was a mediocre Flash Story, I still gave it a five, and it still got two, not one but two comments from HDK, and I can't even get him to fart in my direction!

Jedd Clampett

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
JB44

I love all your stories. I don't know how that I missed this one until now. I am so dumb that I can read em as you write em, me.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Starts of simple...

...then the seriousness of the situation turns to troubling consquences. Lot of trouble for a young woman to find herself in. I enjoy this type LW's stories. The young woman is not evil. She is immature, not too bright, and a bit self centered. Those tuition fees cover the cost it takes to enroll herself into the school of hard knocks. Nice Flash JimBob44. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haven't Figure Out Why

So many folks complain about not understanding the dialect, all they have to do is watch some of Troy and the boys hunting alligators down in the Bayou on the tv. Yeah. I don't know when I've had so much fun reading about other peoples problems even though they're all fiction. Wait, they are all fiction, yeah? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Read

A little too dark for my personal taste, but still a good story. 4*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, one of JB44's shorter stories, and still an excellent, complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked it. It ended just in time, because it didn't have anywhere to go but further down.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Too good to pass up. JB’s an ace with the short ones too.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Being a slut has consequences...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every time I read a JimBob44 story, I vow to never set foot in Louisiana. It is clearly a scary place filled with poorly educated, marginally intelligent and hormonally driven Cajuns. Run, Forest, Run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

brutal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... it was a flash story, but it just seemed to me that it could have gone a little further than it did before it ended.

4 for this one...

EastCoaster

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Maybe you could revisit this again in the future???

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

HUGE Stuffed tater at Prejeans restaurant in Lafayette. Good food good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a good story. Well written. But also incredibly sad. So many do make poor decisions that end up derailing their entire lives. I doubt I would feel sorry for her if I was George but outside looking in I do feel very sad for her lost chance at happiness.

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

A fitting punishment for a slut.

hardworker5556hardworker55567 months ago

Love the dialogue!

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Great fun with a total slut and a man of honor.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Rules of the game, as taught by my ex-wife: Keep your mouth shut until faced with hard facts then deny, deny, and never ever admit a darn thing!

The nice judge will buy your story ......

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Wow, you really got to hate when reality comes calling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.