Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunk to my knees and marveled at how large my husband's cock looked from that perspective. It jutted up at a forty-five degree angle, and clear precum oozed from the cockhead and down the underside of the shaft. The dildos at the Hot Wahine suddenly didn't seem quite so outrageous. I gathered my courage and took the head of Erik's cock in my mouth. The precum was slick and salty on my tongue. It was actually kind of tasty, and it boosted my confidence. I worked my tongue against the underside of his cock and bobbed my head as far as I could before it bumped against Erik's abdomen. He took my face in his hands and smiled down at me.

"Stop for a minute and let me show you a couple things," Erik said. "First, there's no rule against using your hands." He pressed down on the base of his cock. It pointed directly at my mouth and seemed to swell a little. "Take your hand and hold my cock at that angle. Can you see how it will be easier to work it with your mouth that way?"

I held the base of his shaft and took the head back into my mouth. I looked up for directions and he smiled down at me again. "That is the sexiest thing I've seen all night, and this has been an incredible night by anyone's standards. Some eye contact while you've got my cock in your mouth is really hot." I'd never been so thrilled to please my husband. Regardless of Val's orders, I wanted to break this barrier and really learn to give my husband a first class blowjob.

Erik pulled his cock back out of my mouth. "I really want you to get back to work, because it felt terrific. Just remember that you can use your hands to adjust the angle, and the added tension as you pull down actually feels really nice. You can also use your hand as an extension of your mouth; just watch the friction and keep things nice and wet. Finally, remember that the little patch on the underside of my cock just below the head is a good place to concentrate."

I used my hand to angle Erik's cock back toward my face and licked up and down the shaft before taking the head back into my mouth. I stroked my hand in synch with my mouth and glanced up as I worked my tongue against the sensitive area just under his cockhead. In a minute, his cock became more slippery, and the salty taste of precum grew stronger.

"Oh fuck, Lisa. I'm getting close. That is so fucking good." It seemed that every muscle in Erik's body was tensed. He was like a bow pulled tight to launch an arrow. He let out a final "Oh God," and came with more force than I'd expected. Hot come blasted everywhere in my mouth. It was saltier than the precum and tasted a little soapy as well. It was neither pleasant nor awful. I swallowed three times, but some still escaped the corners of my mouth around Erik's cock even as the power and volume of his ejaculations subsided. I felt cum drip off of my chin and onto my breasts.

Erik took a couple deep breaths and helped me to my feet. He used his thumb to collect the cum from my chin and he rubbed it into my breasts along with the cum that had dripped there on its own. Then he kissed me. I'd wondered if he'd be weird about kissing me after coming in my mouth, but he held nothing back, and his tongue brought my whole body back to life. "That was a real baptism by fire," he said. "I'm pretty sure that was larger than my normal load, and you stuck with it. I don't think I've ever been more in love with you, and that's not just the endorphins talking."

He held me close and kissed my neck. His cock had already sprung back to life and it rubbed between us in search of someplace hot and moist. Erik backed me onto the bed and we scooted up to the pillows. He held his cock at the gateway, then entered me with one delicious thrust. My pussy had never felt so alive and so happy to have some company. I was in synch with my hot lover in a way I'd never experienced, and I really did feel more in love than ever before. Erik's body hovered over mine as he thrust into me. He kissed my neck and my ears and told me over and over how hot I was and how great it was to actually be able to see me while we had sex. Then he started on how hot it was to see me in my new bathing suit and how much he'd wanted to fuck me on Valerie's kitchen floor and suck on my nipples while I took care of Valerie's needs in the hot tub. He talked about every dirty thought he'd had and how turned on he'd been during every moment right up to the present. I began to think he must be getting close to orgasm again, because his words were pushing me toward the brink.

"Don't forget that I want you to come in my mouth, honey."

"Saying that is a good way to make me come immediately," he said. "Don't worry. I'll let you know when I'm close to exploding."

Erik stopped thrusting and held himself deep inside me. "I've got a question about your inhibitions: Can you tell me something I've never done or done only rarely that would really turn you on if I started doing it on a regular basis?"

I immediately thought of one thing, and I'd never mentioned it to anyone. Considering the day's events, it suddenly didn't seem like such a big deal.

"I think it would really turn me on if you sucked on my toes. I saw it done in a scene in The Last Emperor a long time ago, and I've never been able to get it out of my head."

Erik began thrusting again in a steady rhythm. "Were you worried that I would find that weird?"

"I guess. You know, my set point on these things is a little different, and I'm only beginning to see how that may have been holding us back." The toe-sucking scene was back in my head, and I was feeling it in my pussy. "Now are you going to jibber-jabber all night or are you going to fuck your wife?"

Erik got to his knees and held my legs together against his shoulder. The increased friction was wonderful, and any position where he took control of my legs did something for me that made the experience great whether I reached orgasm or not. He fucked me like that for a few minutes, and then got a better idea and spread my legs, catching the backs of my knees with his biceps as he leaned forward to kiss me.

"You know, it's been a very long time since you let me lick your pussy, Lisa." He kissed my neck and then moved down to my breasts and my navel. His cock slid out of me and my pussy longed for some kind of attention. I felt hot kisses on my inner thighs and then his breath on my pussy before he finally started running his tongue along my labia and over my clit from side to side at a steadily increasing pace. He pushed my knees up to my chest, and I held them there while he rubbed at the entrance to my pussy with his thumb and circled my clit with his tongue. He grabbed my feet and pulled them underneath him until they were sole-to-sole with my knees spread in the same way Valerie had forced me to lie on her living room floor. Then he went totally off-program and replaced his tongue at my clit with the thumb that had been massaging my pussy. I didn't understand what he was doing until I felt his tongue on my toes, and my approach to orgasm began to accelerate. The thumb circling my clit and the sucking at my toes seemed connected by elastic threads of orgasmic energy that extended from my extremities and twisted tighter and tighter at my core as Erik licked, sucked and rubbed. The twisting finally reached its limit and the elastic bands spun and stopped, spun and stopped, spun and stopped, until all of the tension was unraveled.

Erik stood on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulled me by my ankles until my ass reached the edge of the mattress. He rubbed his cock between my toes for a minute, and then he held my legs together on one shoulder again and fucked me hard while I begged him to fuck me even harder and give me another big load of cum to swallow. The pace became more and more frantic until Erik suddenly stopped and held still with his cock buried to the hilt inside me.

"Are you sure you want me to come in your mouth, Lisa? I'm about two strokes away from unloading in your pussy."

"Yes, I want you to come in my mouth again."

"Ok. I'm pulling out now." He released my legs, and I felt his hard cock slide out of my pussy and spring upward. I sat up on the end of the bed and then knelt at Erik's feet and took his slick cock into my hand and my mouth. It smelled like me and tasted like him. I stroked back and forth and felt the head of his cock swell, then jets of hot salty cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed the evidence of my husband's orgasm and wondered if my mistress had watched and was proud of her cum-guzzling whore.

Erik pulled me to my feet and kissed me. Our bodies fused to each other with a new familiarity. We showered together and Erik killed the lights before we fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in years.