Hayley Loses Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is fair." He walked over to her and she recoiled slightly. Her leg throbbed with pain and tears streamed from her eyes. He towered over her, his crotch a foot or so above her. She would need to sit up to get near his cock but as she shifted her weight she screamed in pain again.

"Sit where you are, I will come to you." She sat against the counter, her head resting against it. Devin looked down at her and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his semi erect cock. She could see it was around 5 and a half inches long semi erect and would likely gain an inch or so as it got harder. She hadn't seen a cock that thick before. It protruded from a bush of tangled black pubic hair. At this moment she should have been feeling only fear and yet in this moment she also felt something else. As his cock hovered in front of her, his hand slowly massaging it to full hardness, she felt a moment of arousal. She was appalled with herself and tried to push it to the back of her mind but she couldn't completely shake it. Despite her vulnerability and distress she felt...excited.

Devin crouched slightly to put his cock at her head level and put his hand on her head. She instinctively pulled away from him in disgust but he sharply grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back into position, placing her head against the counter once more. As he leaned in further, she could smell the sweaty unwashed aroma of his pubes and she knew that within moments her face would be buried within it. It was an inch from her face when she considered the obvious move of biting it, but knew that with the keys outside of the room it would be the last thing that she ever did. Barring a convenient sandstorm blowing the keys under the door and within her reach. Unlikely at best.

His cock reached her lips and seemed to hover there for a moment, just lightly brushing at them as her eyes locked onto his, frozen in fear. One half of her wanted to pull away but the other, the part of her she was trying to repress, wanted to wrap her lips around it.

Devin's hand sat on top of her head, lightly, steadying her. He pushed inside of her, centimetre by centimetre, slowly. He seemed to take pleasure in the anticipation and fear on her face.

As the head of his penis passed Hayley's lips she felt it slip past her tongue. She tried to pull her tongue of the way but wherever she placed it, it was still in contact with his cock. Devin slid it in more, keeping her head pinned against the counter. She averted her eyes from him, but all she could see was his body crouched around her so she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, look at me." She complied, though she intended to let her eyes glaze over so she didn't have to see his gloating face looking down at her. His cock was half way in now and she felt as if it had already filled her mouth as much as it could. She was wrong. He kept pushing and soon she felt her nose brush against his pubes, the smell was overpowering. She felt his cock tickling the entrance to her throat.

"Use your tongue to pleasure me. The quicker I cum, the quicker you get to consider your circumstances." He made a good point. She raised her tongue and nervously started to stroke it up and down the bottom of his shaft. He let this carry on for a few seconds before he got impatient.

"You don't know what you are doing do you?" She shook her head slightly. She didn't. "You will learn in time. Tighten your grip around my cock with your lips, I will fuck your mouth instead." The words were harsh and aggressive and yet she felt herself blushing. She had never given a blowjob before this. The idea of her mouth getting fucked by her prisoner as she was chained and helpless, was arousing her greatly. She could feel a slight wetness starting between her legs. She wanted to fight it but there was something primal that was being awoken inside of her.

She timidly tightened her lips around his shaft, feeling that it was noticeably harder than it was when it first entered. In fact, she could feel it resting on her tongue even in its recessed position and pushing even further against the opening of her throat.

Her mouth was full of his cock now, and she had to start breathing solely through her nose. She felt him move both of his hands to either side of her head holding her in place. She waited in fear and anticipation. He started to pull his cock out of her mouth, his shaft slick against her lips. As his head reached her lips he pushed in again towards her throat but stopped just short of it. He continued this a dozen times. She felt completely degraded, like she was just a wet hole for him to slide his cock in to, and yet she felt wetter and warmer in her vagina than ever. She shuffled her legs slightly in a weak attempt to stimulate her clit. She just couldn't sit still. Her eyes were still locked with his as he looked down on her like she was just an object.

"Loosen your throat. When I enter you, just let it through, or this will be painful. Do you understand?" She nodded weakly. He smiled wickedly. "You are a good obedient girl. You will make a good slave." Slave. She had considered that would be her fate, but until it was said out loud she hadn't truly considered it. Was this to be her life? In her confused, aroused mind, she even wondered if that would be so bad. He started to push against her throat and she felt herself gagging slightly. He pushed in and out, quicker now, going ever so slightly further each time.

Hayley's head was spinning as she heard the wet slippery sound of his cock sliding between her lips. How had she gotten in to this situation? Minutes ago she had control over this man and now she was being used as his personal fuck-toy. Her eyes widened as his cock relentlessly thrusted in and out, pushing further inside. She felt an overwhelming urge to be filled and although it wasn't in the hole she would most desire, she welcomed his cock with her mouth. Eventually he just parked his cock in her mouth and started to push forcefully down her throat. She gagged, and started to cough but he kept on pushing. Saliva leaked out of the corner of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She dry heaved but he pressed on, causing her to panic.

She tried to lift her hands to push against him, but the chains only allowed her to lift up near his knees. His head pushed into her throat and her nose was squashed against his pubes and body; she was struggling to breathe. Panic overwhelmed her and she gagged again, this time not able to stop herself from being physically sick. He pulled out as she emptied over herself and started to take in a deep breath. She was sick once more all over her clothes. Her throat was burning almost as much as her leg.

Devin looked down at her in disgust. She was coughing repeatedly and shaking. He wasn't done yet though. Without hesitation, he entered her again and immediately slid towards her throat, through the saliva and bile. Her lips no longer provided any suction, her mouth was slack trying to take in as much air as possible. The head pushed through again and this time a few centimetres of shaft as well. He thrust in and out multiple times, pushing further and further, sliding across her tongue.

Hayley gagged, coughed and spluttered and was almost sick once more as almost his whole shaft pumped in an out of her throat. She looked at him pleadingly but he ignored her, revelling in her desperation. He explored every inch of her mouth as he pushed his cock inside. Her soft, wet lips slid across his slick shaft, as wide as they could stretch, her watery eyes glaring up at him hopelessly. He continued to fuck her mouth, listening to the loud squelch each time he plunged in and out of her. Each thrust he felt her hot mouth around his cock and smiled each time she tried to wriggle free, saliva dripping from her chin. His hands held her firmly in place and she as powerless to resist him, in fact it was pathetic to watch her try. His balls smacked against her chin as he buried her face in his crotch.

Devin could feel himself about to cum. He would enjoy every moment, pumping lines of cum into her mouth. He imagined how she would feel tasting her owner's cum when such a short time ago she was a free woman.

After 10 minutes of her mouth being used by Devin she heard him grunt and felt a hot pool of cum shoot into her mouth. She had never tasted cum before but now her mouth was full of it. He pulled out and stroked his cock over her face, shooting more two lines over her. Cum dripped from her mouth but he used his hand to close her mouth to hold the rest of it in. She sat in silence, feeling his cum drip down her face and her vagina increase in moisture. She hadn't stopped tingling since his cock had entered her mouth and her heart was still racing.

"Hold on to that." He leaned over and wiped his slimy cock on her hair and tucked it away. She flinched as he spat a huge wad of saliva at her face catching her on the forehead, mingling with the cum. He walked over to the door and picked up the 9mm he had threatened her with earlier. He pulled out the magazine and showed it to her. It was empty.

"There were no bullets. I found it behind the counter but it was empty. You had complete control and gave it all away, chained yourself up and surrendered yourself to me...all for nothing. You wanted this really." He smiled wickedly. "Now swallow."

She looked up at Devin. Barely 15 minutes ago she had complete power over him and had seen him as less than dirt. Now, he towered over her, in control of her entire future and she sat chained on the floor filled with and covered in his cum, feeling it layered on her tongue. She was defeated.

He had taken her freedom from her and had taken so much more but while she still had hope, she knew that she could get through this. He would slip up, just like she had, and when that happened she would be ready. In an act of defiance she wanted to spit out his cum. On the other hand she wanted to obey and feel his cum slide down her throat. The idea of fully submitting to Devin made her feel sick but also made her feel more aroused than ever.

She looked Devin in the eyes and swallowed his cum.

Devin could hardly hold his excitement as he saw her swallow. She had fallen so far in such a short space of time, it was almost unbelievable. He looked at her pretty face, thinking back to the awful abuse she had just received. She was so strong and so proud, and now here she was gasping for air, chained to a kitchen counter, her smooth, perfect skin splattered with cum and spit. He wondered about all the degrading things he would make her do in the future and all the things she would willingly do when she finally gave up and accepted her fate.

He owned her now. All her thoughts and feelings, all her hopes and dreams, belonged to him. Only a day ago her mouth had been used to torment him and now it would be used to serve and pleasure him. She would fight for a while and would try to escape, but ultimately she would either submit to him fully, or kill herself. A survivor like her though, living in the wasteland on her own for so many years, Devin was almost certain that she would never kill herself. Either way he would have to break her in slowly and leave her with some hope.

Hayley watched Devin as he put his clothes back on. Her breathing was rapid and her cheeks were bright red as she thought about what had just happened. She knew she wanted to escape and take back control but there was this other thought in her head. She had a strong urge, when Devin left the room, to masturbate to the thought of Devin's cock fucking her face.

12