Hayley Under Claire's Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hayley!" Claire commanded loudly, "I said keep your hands at your side! Do it right now!" Hayley hesitated for a second then surrendered to the inevitable, relaxed her arms and allowed her hands to fall loosely at her side.

"OK Danny go ahead." Claire continued.

Hayley trembled as Danny untied the belt and tossed it aside. The short kimono fell open and glancing down Hayley saw that while the material still covered her breasts, she was exposed down the middle from her chin to the floor. She saw Danny grin as he first looked down at her pussy, then off to the side at the TV which now had an angled view of her pussy. Looking down at the video camera with its red light flashing, she realized that all this was being recorded on videotape.

She was jolted from thought by Claire's next command to Danny.

"Danny, you always wanted to fondle Hayley's breasts, why don't you go ahead and take a minute to enjoy them."

Danny reached his hands inside the kimono and cupped Hayley's breasts and she trembled when he touched her nipples which were harder and larger than she ever recalled. Hayley's eyes closed and she found it difficult to stand still as it seemed that Danny's hands were carrying electric shocks whenever they touched her nipples.

As though from somewhere in the distance, Hayley heard Claire tell Danny to push the kimono over Hayley's shoulders and when he did, it fell to the floor, leaving her completely naked.

She heard Danny say "Holy Shit! What a body" as he continued to fondle her breasts and tweak her hard and sensitive nipples.

"I can't believe this" Hayley thought to herself. "Here I am helplessly under the control of a woman who hates me, completely naked in front of a nerd that I used to just tease a few years ago, and I can't help feeling more turned on than I have ever been before. This is crazy."

"I think that's enough of that" she heard Claire say. Danny, turn Hayley a little toward the camera so I can get a special shot before we move on."

Hayley felt Danny's hands leave her breasts (was that regret she felt when he stopped fondling her?) and putting his hands on her arms turn her to face the camera.

"Perfect." Claire said. "Look at that. Now we are ready for one special shot."

Hayley looked at the TV and saw a closeup of her pussy centered on the screen. Thank goodness she thought, no one can tell who that is. The thought was short lived as Claire bent over the tripod, loosened one of the knobs that holds the camera in place and rotated the camera upward. Hayley saw her face on the TV and watched as the picture slowly panned down her body, over her rock hard nipples, and focused back on her pussy which seemed to glisten with moisture.

"OK, that shot is in the can as they say. Time for the next scene."

Claire instructed Hayley to kneel in front of Danny. As Hayley reluctantly followed instructions, she saw out of the corner of her eye her face appear in the TV image in front of Danny's belt buckle . She knew what was coming next, and was surprised that all she felt was growing sexual excitement and very little repulsion. Submissively she looked down at the floor, waiting for her next instruction.

"I want both of you to turn just a little so the camera gets a little more of a clear shot of Hayley's face." Claire ordered They adjusted their position as ordered. "Good. That is perfect... and ACTION!" Claire said with a huge smile sounding like a movie director.

"Ok Hayley, can you see the outline of Danny's cock inside his pants? I want you to stroke it through his pants."

Hayley raised her head slowly and saw the bulge in Danny's pants. She reluctantly lifted her hand and touched the top of the bulge. With her thumb on one side and a finger on the other, she slid her hand down along the firm cock. The way the front of Danny's pants hung only the top of the bulge was visible. Hayley gasped as her hand traced the now hardening cock down its length, shocked at how long it was.

"Hayley, unbuckle Danny's belt, unzip his fly and drop his pants to get them out of the way." Claire ordered.

Hayley hesitated more out of awe than anything else and followed instructions. The first thing she noticed was that Danny was not wearing underwear as the skin of the cock became visible as soon as she began to unzip his fly. The next thing she noticed was that his cock extended below the bottom of the fly, so that even with the belt unbuckled and the fly unzipped, the cock was still trapped, pinned vertically along his leg by the pants.

"Go ahead, pull his pants down." Claire said anxiously, "Lets see the monster."

Hayley was mesmerized by the size of the cock and in a daze as she began to slide the pants down. As soon as the pants were low enough to clear the tip of the cock, it sprang up and hit Hayley under her chin where it stuck, pressing upward. She was startled and pulled back far enough for the cock to move to an erect horizontal position right in front of her face. She could not believe the size of the monster. It was bigger than any cock she had ever seen, much bigger than Steven's. It was even bigger than some she had seen on porn videos that she and Steven had watch on occasion. Hayley was still, staring at the huge cock only inches from her face for a long time before Claire interrupted her reverie.

"Don't just sit there, give Danny his thanks for helping you sell your business."

Hayley glanced at Claire, then up at Danny who had an ear to ear grin on his face and she took the tip of the cock in her mouth.

"Look Danny in the eye while we find out how much of that monster you can get in your mouth." Claire directed.

Hayley looked up at Danny, whose grin was even broader, and began to take more of the cock into her mouth.

"That's it, Hayley. Slow and steady just keep sliding your mouth onto the cock. Don't stop until your chin is up against his balls. Keep looking him in the eye." Claire said quietly, almost reverently.

Hayley felt she would never be able to get her chin anywhere near Danny's balls because of the length of the monster. She stopped with about half of the cock in her mouth as she felt it touch the back of her mouth.

"Danny, help Hayley learn how to deep throat." Claire instructed, "Hayley take a deep breath, relax your throat and keep looking into Danny's eyes."

Hayley took in a deep breath as Danny put his hands on either side of her head. She could see a triumphant look on Danny's face as they both knew that she was submitting completely to this nerd that has just been a playtoy for her before. She was able to save some satisfaction by knowing that it was only oral sex. As bad as that was, at least he was not inside her pussy.

Danny grasped her head and began to pull it forward forcing more and more of the cock inside her. She fought her gag reflex and was glad that Claire had told her to take a deep breath as her air supply was now completely cut off by the cock. Her eyelids fluttered as she accepted more and more of the cock. Just as she thought she would choke, she felt the tip of the cock at the back of her throat and at the same time, Danny's balls touching her chin.

"Hold that for just a second so we can have a nice long scene of Hayley being dominated by the monster." Claire said with a smile. "OK, now a slow withdrawal. Good stop there with just the tip in Hayley's mouth so she can catch her breath."

Breathing through her nose, Hayley fought an urge to force herself back onto the cock and when Danny withdrew the rest of the cock from her mouth, she just stayed in that position, with her mouth hanging open, as though hypnotized by the cock, a mix of saliva and precum dripping from her mouth.

"Excellent." she heard Claire say. "There is a picture of a totally dominated woman, longing for the cock that was just removed from her mouth. Hayley, would you like to suck on that cock some more?"

Hayley just sat there for a few seconds and was shocked to find herself nodding her head.

"I am not sure that Danny feels the same way. I think you should ask Danny if you can suck on his cock some more" Claire told Hayley.

After a pause, Hayley heard herself say "Can I suck on your cock some more?"

She saw Danny break out into another big smile as she heard Claire say "Hayley, you have to ask nicely. Say please and use his name, and say it nice and loud for the camera"

Hayley heard what sounded like someone else but realized that is was her. "Danny, can I please suck on your cock some more...please?"

Danny smiled and nodded his head as Hayley began to move her mouth back and forth on the huge shaft.

After a few minutes she heard Claire say. "That's enough, I don't think we want you to shoot your load in Hayley's mouth, now do we?"

Hayley almost protested that, yes, she did want him to come in her mouth, but instead she just sat back on her haunches in front of the camera and tried to understand her feelings of complete submission to Danny and his cock. She trembled as she thought of the feeling of having her mouth totally filled by his massive tool and almost had an orgasm at the thought of his balls against her chin as the cock touched the bottom of her throat.

Claire interrupted her thoughts by saying "Hayley, you did a good job thanking Danny for his help. Now all we have to do is get the papers signed and you can have the orgasm I promised you."

Hayley wondered if Claire knew how close she had come to an orgasm while she had the cock in her mouth. As she saw Claire pick up a vibrator, Hayley felt a mixture of relief from being free of Danny's monster cock, and longing for more of it. At least he had not gotten into her pussy.

"OK, Haley stand up and come over here to the table" Claire instructed.

Still fully naked, but not seeming to be aware of it, Hayley moved to the table. Claire put the documents for her to sign at the far end of the table so that Hayley had to lean way over the table to reach them. Clair then told Hayley to hold that position as she moved around behind Hayley and slid the vibrator, which was buzzing gently on a low setting into her very wet box. Claire then came around to the end of the table and handed Hayley the pen to sign. Hayley realized that the vibrator inside her must be different than the one she had in before as Claire increased the speed of the vibrator slightly from a remote control she held in her hand. She liked the feeling of the higher setting and was certain that it was bringing her closer to the orgasm that she so badly wanted and needed.

"OK, Hayley if you can hold the pen steady enough, sign here and here, and Danny will witness each place."

Hayley was barely able to make recognizable signatures as she writhed on the vibrator, but she did, and Danny witnessed in both places.

"Great!" Claire said, "Now I own Hayley AND Hayley's business. Hayley are you ready for your orgasm?"

"Oooh yes, please." Hayley gasped as she felt the vibrator turned up one more notch. "I want it soo bad."

After a few seconds like that as Hayley writhed on the buzzing vibrator, Claire, still sitting in front of Hayley turned the vibrator off with the remote control.

Hayley began squirming immediately and begged Claire to turn it back on. Claire held Hayley's wrists firmly as she sat across from her so that Hayley could not move said that she had a better way to give Hayley her orgasm. Hayley felt the vibrator being removed from her pussy. Hayley began to panic until she felt the tip of another vibrator on her vagina. As it slid inside her, she breathed a sigh of relief, waiting for the vibrations to start. She was pleased that this vibrator was larger than the last one, much larger.

She trembled as as it continued to penetrate her, deeper than she had ever had a vibrator or a cock. Suddenly she gasped as she felt what she knew must be Danny's thighs and balls up against the back of her legs. It wasn't a vibrator at all, it was Danny and his monster cock that was inside her! Once all the way inside, Danny leaned against Hayley and caused her to spasm from the sexual stimulation of the huge cock completely inside her, deeper than anyone had ever been, punctuated by spikes of pleasure caused by him moving the cock inside her without removing it at all.

Hayley gasped "No, I don't want your cock inside me! Take it out."

Danny seemed to ignore her at first, but after a few seconds of holding the cock inside to the hilt and wiggling it, he began to remove it.

"Thank you." Hayley said breathlessly as the cock began so slide out, followed by, "Oh noooo." as it reversed direction and began to reenter her.

After Danny pistoned in and out a few times, Hayley began to feel the rising warmth of an orgasm coming and stopped resisting.

Danny slowed to a less frantic pace, enjoying having Hayley skewered on his long member and realizing that she was well past the ability to resist.

"Now you understand Hayley?" Claire hissed triumphantly, "Why we did not want Danny to come in your mouth. We have a much better place for his seed, deep inside you."

Hayley could only stifle a moan as she heard Claire tell Danny to hold her up while she moved the table out of the way. Keeping his cock inside here, Danny then gently lowered Hayley to the floor so that she was on all fours with Danny inside her, doggy style. This position allowed even deeper penetration by the monster cock and Hayley almost swooned in pleasure.

"Excellent" Hayley heard Claire say. "Let's set the second camera up low in the front so we can get her face and have her breasts frame the cock as it brings her to orgasm. The first camera will be a closeup of the cock in her pussy. Just a little faster Danny."

Hayley's breath was coming in gasps as she worked to throw herself against the cock each time it pistoned into her, caring about nothing but the warmth that the huge cock was building inside her.

"We are almost ready for Hayley's orgasm. First it is time for her lines. Danny - stop with just the tip of your cock inside her." Claire ordered, and Danny stopped.

Hayley began to buck almost uncontrollably, and moaned and begged for him to start again.

"Hayley, Danny will start again as soon as you say a few words for the camera." Claire said smiling and pointed at the Television. Hayley turned her head to the side and looked at the TV where she saw the side of her turned head, her breasts hanging down, and between the breasts, the huge cock protruding from her pussy. "Hayley watch the screen as Danny moves in and out of you" Claire instructed.

Hayley was mesmerized as she watched the cock which looked even bigger on the television, slowly moving into her until it Danny's balls, which appeared swollen with semen, were pressed against her pussy. She saw her hard nipples and sweating breasts tremble from the turn-on which was enhanced by watching herself being "serviced"

"OK, Danny stop now." Claire ordered. "Hayley tell the camera how much you adore Danny's cock, how much you enjoyed sucking on it and how badly you need Danny to come inside you now. Danny will get to enjoy fucking you as soon as you finish begging him to."

It took Hayley a minute to compose herself, realizing that her badly needed orgasm depend on her following these directions, she began,

"I love Danny's huge cock and I really enjoyed sucking on it. I can't wait for him to come in my pussy now."

When Danny did not start moving, Hayley began to buck and tried to force herself on the cock.

"I think you should beg a little for me to fuck you before I give you your orgasm, don't you Hayley?" Danny said with an evil grin "Tell me that your body is always available for my pleasure and then beg me to Fuck you."

Hayley was beside herself with passion, desperate for the orgasm she had been promised. "Please, I need your cock now! My body will always be available for your pleasure anytime you want it Danny, just please fuck me now. Fuck me good and come inside me, I need it so bad."

"OK Danny, go ahead and finish her off. This is going to be our best video yet" Claire said triumphantly as Danny increased the tempo of his thrusting inside the writhing Hayley who began to moan and thrash as he brought her closer to orgasm.

"Look at the picture of the formerly haughty bitch, in total submission to the cock inside her. As she will be to any cock that I tell her to allow inside." Claire crowed, watching the TV where Hayley's face, glowing with the approaching orgasm, was just above her bouncing breasts that framed the huge cock which was pounding in and out of her pussy as she moaned and grunted.

"Nnngh, yes, yes, please Danny fill me up with your hot sperm. Fuck me hard, oohh." Hayley stammered as her orgasm finally arrived and at the same time Danny's huge member began to spurt and fill her with his hot gism.

As the orgasm finally faded, Hayley collapsed on the floor and Claire moved the video camera to show Hayley's face, glowing in the after effect of her orgasm brought on by Danny's conquest of the women who once acted as a cock tease to him. Now, the cock tease had not only learned her lesson, but had pledged her body to Danny for his use whenever he pleased.

"Hayley Did you enjoy Danny's cock?" Claire asked the dreamy eyed girl on the floor softly in a low monotone that sounded almost hypnotic.

"Oooh, yes" Hayley cooed "It was glorious. That felt sooo good."

"Well, you are not quite finished, don't you think you should clean Danny's cock off for him?" she continued in the same monotone.

"Oh?" Hayley murmured dreamily. "Should I? I suppose I should." She replied in monotone as she struggled to sit up.

Danny brought his slightly softer, but still large cock to Hayley's lips and instructed her to lick it clean.

"You like to taste the sweetness Hayley, don't you? Isn't that a delicious mixture of your juices and Danny's cum?" Claire said in the hypnotic monotone.

Hayley's mind was foggy, she had never enjoyed the taste of cock, especially when it had been inside a pussy, but for some reason, Claire's suggestion made sense and she enjoyed licking the "tasty" juices off the still quite large cock. From that day on she would find that she craved the taste of cock, especially one covered in pussy juice.

"OK Haley, that's a wrap" Claire said, waking Hayley out of her dreamlike state. "We need to get you cleaned up and ready for tonight's all men sex toys party. Give Danny's cock a goodby kiss. You will get to see it (and feel it) again at the party... and later."

"That reminds me. Call Steven and tell him that you won't be home until morning."

"What, Why?" Hayley asked, still in the post orgasmic haze.

"Tell him that you are having a great time bonding with your old high school friend, Claire and you are going to sleep over, and that you may be having these girls night sleepovers from time to time." Claire explained.

"Am I going to stay here with you? Why?" Hayley asked in a dull unknowing voice.

"No stupid, you are not going to stay with me, that is just what you are going to tell Steven.

You are going to go home with Danny after the party and finish thanking him for witnessing the sale of your business. You are going to get to enjoy Danny's cock over and over all night long. Doesn't that sound good?"

"mmmm yes delicious... Haley said sensuously. "WAIT! no, I have to go home to my husband! I can't go home with Danny!"

"You can and you will and you will be his sex slave until he decides to let you go home in the morning.

And... in the future, when Steven thinks we are doing our girlie sleepovers, you will be going home with the winner of the last hand of poker party, to pleasure him all night long. That will assure that all of the guys stay until the last hand. Here is the phone. Call Steven now."

"Do I have to?"