Hayley's Party Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long moment's hesitation, he lifted his hips and pushed his boxers down, freeing his cock and his balls. He was fully exposed to me now, right in front of my eyes. Although I'd felt it against me often enough now, I'd never seen a cock before and I was fascinated. My eyes took in the sight of him, erect and growing visibly, the purple head swelling until it had freed itself from the foreskin. It mushroomed and grew and stiffened before my eyes, jutting stiffly upwards right in front of my face. I could hear Steve breathing harder, his fingers running through my hair. I didn't realize it at the time but he must have been contemplating pushing my mouth down onto his cock. I'm glad he didn't, that would have been too much of a shock for a relatively innocent and inexperienced girl who was struggling right then to bring herself to touch this strange and exciting appendage that stood stiffly erect in front of her face.

What did happen was that I touched it gently with my fingertips, feeling his heat, feeling the silky skin over the steely hard shaft, running my fingers up towards the swollen head, exploring my new toy as my heart pounded and my sex pulsed wetly between my legs. My fingertips touched him everywhere, from the small hole at its apex, around the ridge delineating the helmet from the shaft, tracing down it's throbbing length to where it thrust outwards from his body, and then further down to stroke his balls. All the time I was touching him, Steve leaned back against the couch, his fingers running through my hair, over my shoulders, caressing my small breasts. I could hear him breathing faster and I had an inkling of what he wanted.

At last I took his shaft fully in my hand, holding it, marveling again at its length and its girth as I clasped it. I was making a circle of my index finger and thumb and beginning to tentatively stroke him. Soon, stroking wasn't enough. I wanted to feel that hard cock on my body, on my skin. I didn't have the courage to actually kiss it then. That would come later. On this evening I simply slid off the couch and onto my knees on the floor, drawing him towards me as I lay back. Steve followed me compliantly, moving between the legs that I'd spread wide for him to kneel between as he moved, legs that I parted for him for the first time in our relationship. As I lay back, he moved down to lie on me and now, also for the first time, I welcomed his weight not just on me but between my legs, legs that I drew back and spread wide so as to cradle him between them as he lay one me, feeling his erect and nakedly exposed shaft pressing hard and hot against my sex, separated from my flesh by nothing but that thin layer of wet black lycra.

Those small lycra running shorts were all I was wearing and the material was thin. Steve was naked and now I could feel the contours of his rigid hardness as he began to rub himself against me. I lay beneath him moaning my excitement into his mouth as he kissed me, his naked chest pressing hot and hard against my naked breasts, my feet riding the backs of his thighs, my hands stroking his back. I encouraged him and welcomed his use of my body in a close simulation to actual sex.

His movements went on and on, his breath hot on my ear and in my hair, his hands holding me, brushing my hair back, his lips closing on mine and kissing me hard, his tongue deep in my mouth. And then at last he had come, a frantic spasm of movement against me and for the first time he came on me. I felt a hot wet spurting onto the exposed skin of my stomach, a flood of hot liquid that had spread between our bodies as he pumped out onto me. I lay there looking up at him, wide-eyed and moaning with my own excitement, his spurting emissions coated my skin. Afterwards, after he had rolled off me, I had lain there and run my fingertips through the sticky liquid that filled my navel and clung stickily to my stomach while he had used his hand to rub me to a moaning climax all of my own.

For as long as we'd dated, there had been some sort of unconscious agreement between Steve and I that once something had been permitted, from then on it was always on the table. Steve coming on me was no exception. From then on, whenever we were alone and free of any risk of interruption, I would strip down to nothing but my panties and Steve would end up naked. Then we'd go on to explore each other's body, touching each other, exciting each other. The only rules that remained were that nothing was permitted inside my panties - that last vestige of my cultural and familial conditioning remained as intact as my virginity - and Steve's cock did not get serviced by my mouth.

Not yet, anyhow.

For the next few weeks, I eagerly awaited every weekend to repeat the act with Steve. I welcomed his naked body pressing hotly against mine, I welcomed the feel of him riding me between me widespread legs, separated from my body by nothing more than the thin lycra shorts or my panties. I welcomed his culmination and the hot spurting flood of his male semen on my skin as his body convulsed against me. I also began to use my hand on him, stroking his cock until he came on me, shooting his cum onto my breasts onto my stomach, onto my panties and even onto my face.

That hadn't been entirely voluntary the first time, but I also hadn't objected. I was kneeling in front of him stroking him hard, knowing his climax was coming fast. His hand had closed over mine just as he started to come, pointing as cock at my face as that first spurting eruption jetted free. His come splashed across my nose and cheeks. It was immediately followed by more as I closed my eyes, feeling his cum impact onto my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my lips, a veritable flood of it. I have to say, I loved him coming on me, I loved to see his culmination, to know that I was satisfying him, that he was enjoying my body as much as I was enjoying servicing him. After the initial surprise as he came on my face, I welcomed that too. Whatever he desired, I wanted to give him. Except my virginity of course.

He'd even given me a facial once in the back of Joe's truck with Joe in the front making out with his own date. Steve was lying back as I jerked him off and then he came on my face. Afterwards, I'd been dreadfully embarrassed when, as he dropped me off home, Joe had said, "Hang on a minute" and used a wet wipe to clean my hair. "Got some cum in your hair Hayley," he'd remarked, as cool and matter-of-fact as if I'd had chocolate milk stains around my mouth. I'd blushed but I appreciated the concern. I sure didn't want to arrive home with cum in my hair.

We'd double-dated with Joe in his truck many times since I became Steve's girlfriend. I haven't really talked about Joe yet, but he was cool. Joe and Steve had been best friends for years despite being in many ways complete opposites. Where Steve was shy and thin and almost nerdy, Joe was a muscular extrovert and almost a total jock and popular with almost everyone. A jock with brains and charm mind you, but still a jock. He liked to fight as well, but he'd never trained in any of the martial arts. He was a brawler and he used to tease me a lot about my Tae Kwon Do. Joe and I got on well. He didn't see me as just a piece of cute Asian tail that was dating his buddy. He saw me as a piece of cute Asian tail with awesome martial arts skills!

Anyhow, like I said, Joe was a jock and for some reason he and Steve had been the best of buddies from when they first learned to crawl. Joe looked after Steve right through elementary school and then High School, and from what I heard, University as well. He'd been happy for Steve when Steve and I first started dating and while Joe came across as one of those macho "bad boys" to everyone else; to me he was always a gentleman. Well, maybe not a gentleman but he was nice to me and he never tried anything on with me. He did tease Steve a lot about me, but never in a nasty way.

Joe rode a Harley for fun in summer but he also used his Dad's spare truck, a big double cab F150. As I mentioned, Steve and I had been on quite a few double dates with Joe in that truck. They usually ended up with Joe and whatever girl he was dating getting it on in the front while Steve and I made out in the back. That was embarrassing every now and then, like when Joe's date was a girl I knew from High School, but it was the only game in town on some of those weekend dates if I wanted to go out with Steve so I gamely went along. Well, one thing I knew from those dates was that Joe just about always scored.

God knows what he was like at university but back home with the other girls at high school, he was hugely successful. The girls all talked about Joe, saying all he wanted was to score and that he'd dump a girl right after she gave it up to him. But they all dated him anyhow, and he pretty much scored with all of them, including the ones that said he'd dump a girl after he got what he wanted. They were right of course, he usually did. None of them lasted long.

The first time Steve and I double dated with Joe I was so embarrassed all I would do was kiss Steve. The sounds from the front seat totally disconcerted and embarrassed me, as did the sight of Nicole's feet waving around above the seat while she moaned and the F150 rocked on its wheels. I could tell Steve was getting excited but me? No way was I going there in the same cab as Joe and his girlfriend. I changed my mind on our second double date. I hadn't seen Steve for a couple of weeks and we had one evening that weekend where we could go out together and neither of us wanted to waste it.

Before too long my top was wide open, my bra was on the floor somewhere and my jeans were down around my knees. I was doing my best to ignore the sounds from the front as Steve's cock rubbed deliciously against me. When he finally shot off all over my stomach I was moaning happily. Another barrier had been broken - sex, if not in public, then with someone else around - and from then on, I simply closed my eyes and ears and ignored Joe and whatever girl he was with as best I could. I still wouldn't let Steve take my clothes off though, he had to make do with whatever could be unfastened or pushed up or out of the way.

I've mentioned before that there were two last barriers that I wouldn't let Steve cross. I wouldn't let his cock into my mouth and I wouldn't take my panties off, nor would I let anything inside my panties. In time of course, that second to last barrier eventually fell, Steve's cock made its way into my mouth and I rather shyly gave my first blowjob. Claire had of course given me instructions, or at least guidance, a long time ago. "Just open your mouth and let him stick his cock in, he'll do the work. You can learn the rest on the job."

Coincidentally, the first blowjob I gave Steve was at Claire's, in her basement. We were watching a movie and making out. By now I had rather fewer inhibitions about making out with others around, at least where Joe and Claire and their respective dates were concerned anyhow. Steve and I were on one of the couches half undressed, I was busy stroking Steve's cock with what I thought was panache and style, when Steve blurted out, "Hayley, I want you to suck my cock."

I'd looked at Steve and blinked. "What?" Steve never demanded anything.

He'd been lying there looking at me anxiously. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Claire and whoever making out on the other couch. At least, I could see his back and one of Claire's legs up on the back of the couch. The movie drowned any noises they were making. Steve was stroking my thighs under my skirt, brushing my panties with his fingertips and me, I was shivering with excitement.

"I want you to put my cock in your mouth and suck on it," he encouraged me.

"Uhhhh." I wasn't sure about this. I looked at it, my hand still slowly stroking him. I liked the way it felt, all silky skin and steely hard beneath. I liked the way it looked too, it was exciting to look at it and to know what it was for. But to put it in my mouth? I'd thought about it before and hadn't, but tonight it was the look on his face that made up my mind. That puppy-dog "please please please" look that just made me melt every single time. That and his fingers brushing my panties right where I wanted him to touch me but where I wasn't going to let him in. I melted.

"Uhhhhh..." I swallowed nervously as I continued to stroke him with my hand. I so loved holding his cock. "Ummm ... Okay." I hastily added, "I've never done this before Steve .. I ..uhhh ... I'm not really sure what to do."

He smiled. And then he kissed me for a long time. "I know." We kissed again. "Maybe Claire could help?" He grinned and I knew he was joking.

"No way." I wasn't.

But Claire had told me about blowjobs. Very descriptively. I knew the theory. But as I lowered my head and reality stared me in the face, I swallowed nervously, and realized that theory was just that.

Theory.

But I slid down the couch anyway, until my face was level with his stomach. I was looking down at him while I stroked him with my hand. I knew that tonight I was going to do as he asked me. Steve knew that too, I could tell by his confidence, by the way his hand was on the back of my head, lightly pushing my face downwards towards his shining purple glans. Almost instinctively I opened my mouth. His cock slid through my lips, his hips jerked, his hands held my head, his cock slipped even further into my mouth, my tongue slid over the head of him and down the shaft and I swallowed and tasted him for the first time.

I ran my tongue around the glans and licked a large drop of what I would later know was pre-cum from the tip. The taste of his pre-cum disconcerted me, but it didn't slow me down or stop me. After a few moments of licking and gentle movements of my lips on his shaft, I opened my mouth wide and took him in as far as I could. I slid my lips down his shaft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. Recalling his excited movements as he humped me, I bobbed my head on him, my mouth servicing his cock diligently. Each time I took as much of him in as I could and did my best to press and move my tongue on him as I did so, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, enjoying his groan of pleasure

He smiled as I looked up at him. "Fuck that's good Hayley."

I shivered with excitement at the immensely satisfied tone of his voice, the desire there, the enjoyment. Holding my head in both his hands, he began moving his cock in my mouth, a little more vigorously than I had managed with my bobbing, his cock thrusting into my mouth rather than sliding. He was using deeper strokes. All of a sudden he was feeding me half of his cock with every thrust and I was just hanging on, trying not to let his cock too far in and choke me. I did my best to cooperate, my lips staying clamped on his shaft, my tongue doing its best to work on him as he moved.

"God, I love watching your lips wrapped round my cock."

Shit, he said that so loud. Claire would be able to hear, he'd know what I was doing, But with my mouth full I wasn't exactly in a position to say anything. We were both breathing hard now. Steve's heavy breathing was caused by his excitement. Mine was caused by trying to suck in air around the cock that was filling my mouth. I could sense his quivering excitement and from his excited noises and his breathing and the way he pumped his cock into my mouth that he was almost there.

I hadn't even thought about what was going to happen when he came and in the end I didn't have any choice. I felt his shaft throb between my lips, his hands held my head, he groaned and I felt him spurt out against the roof of my mouth, filling my mouth with his warm cum so that I had to swallow and swallow. My whole body quivered, my mouth opened as I climaxed myself and as I cried out, his cock escaped my mouth, spurting onto my face and down my neck as his cum escaped from my lips and trickled down my chin. I collapsed face down in his lap, his last drops of cum spurting into my hair.

Cleaning up that night was a bitch.

Claire didn't say a thing.

After that, when we double-dated, I was giving Steve regular blowjobs in the back of Joe's truck while Joe did his stuff with his girl-of-the-week in the front. But it was still a little embarrassing, especially when Joe called out that one time to ask me if I was swallowing because he didn't want to have to clean the upholstery again. I liked giving Steve blowjobs, feeling him getting more and more excited, then twisting around to kneel in the confined space at the back of the cab and position my face just above his cock as I slowly stroked him. Then my head would descend, I would open my mouth wide and take as much of his cock into my mouth as I could in one big gulping slide of my lips down his shaft before servicing him with a regular bobbing of my head until he came, filling my mouth with his come.

The noises we made, our gasps and moans and heavy breathing would fill the interior of the cab even with Joe and his dates own noisy accompaniment from the front seat. Steve and I had learned to ignore the noises from the front and concentrate on our own pleasure. But after Steve had finished with me, I would often lie there and listen to Joe and his date, imaging those sounds in the front came from me, that I was the one being fucked. So I guess you could say that in some ways I knew Joe fairly well.

After our dates, even if I'd climaxed myself, which I often did, I would go to bed quivering with excitement, replaying in my mind everything we had done and tremulously picturing more - and as I've mentioned, not just with Steve. Claire of course was full of advice and suggestions. Mostly along the lines of "just do it." Thanks Claire. That wasn't how I thought and she knew it but she liked teasing me. But increasingly I wanted to take her advice. I'd done everything with Steve.

Everything except let him touch my sex and fuck me.

On our last date, two weeks ago, I'd almost done it with Steve. Almost! I'd been so tempted, so very tempted to just slip my panties off and let him have me. Thinking of making love with Steve had been in the back of my mind for weeks now. I knew it was a major step, even an irrevocable step, but it was one that was increasingly coming to believe I was ready for. I was eighteen after all, Steve and I were in love and the only thing holding me back was that cultural indoctrination. Our last date, two weeks ago, had finally removed any hesitation I felt. We'd watched a movie at Steve's and halfway through the movie, we both became far more interested in making out. By now we were skilled at undressing each other and it was always Steve that was naked and me in nothing but my panties.

But that night, as I lay beneath him breathing hard, wearing nothing but my panties, I kept thinking as he rubbed himself against me that all that stood between his cock and taking me was a thin layer of cotton and his self-control. And I wanted him. In the heat of that moment, as I felt his cock nudging at my sex through my panties, I decided. I opened my mouth to tell him, my hands were starting to push my panties down when he came in a flood. Damn! In my own bed after that date, I knew my mind was made up. Steve didn't know it yet, but he was going to get lucky.

I also knew Joe was arranging a party at his parent's house, and Joe was Steve's best friend. His parents were away for the long weekend and Joe was going to make the most of it. So was I. So after I'd decided this was it, I was going all the way with Steve, I needed somewhere here we could spend the night together. I didn't want this just to be a quickie. I wanted the whole deal. Sleep together. Wake up in the morning and gaze upon my loved one with sparkling eyes, ready to give him a morning blowjob to start the day with.