Hayley's Party Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I knew Joe was throwing that party and his parents would be away while Steve's parents would be around. The solution to my problem seemed to be obvious - Steve and I would stay over at Joe's. God knows his parents' house was big enough and there were enough spare bedrooms. I called Joe up and asked him if I could stay over.

"Sure Hayley," he'd said. "With Steve or with me?"

I'd laughed. "With Steve of course, Joe, what did you think?"

"That I might get lucky."

"No chance." I'd giggled.

"Well, okay." He sounded like he wanted to tease me but he wasn't going to. "I guess it's about time Steve loses it. You too Hayley, you guys have been dancing around each other for years, so you finally decided you wanted a taste of the old pork sword, huh?"

"Jesus Joe!"

But Joe had just laughed. "Okay okay, no problem, you guys stay over."

I couldn't wait.

So come Friday morning, as I mentioned at the beginning, there we were; me beside my Dad in the front of the car, my Mom in the back, on our way to Dim Sum with Dad's clients. And I planned to make love with Steve tonight at Joe's party. All was well with the world! But first, Dim Sum!