Hayley's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

I'd never had so much cum in my mouth, Steve was nothing compared to Brad. My mouth was still half-full when my lips lifted from him and it was dribbling down my chin. I'd already swallowed a lot of it and after he lifted my head from him, I continued to swallow, licking my lips clean for good measure. Brad sat back smiling, totally relaxed now, stroking my head tenderly as I carefully licked his cock clean, then sucked on my fingers where his cum had coated them, then licked his cock one last time, making sure it was spotless. And yes, I liked the taste of his cum. Astringent, tangy, salty, I could definitely get used to it. I found myself hoping I would.

He smiled down at where I knelt before him.

"You better go wash your face after we take you home Hayley."

Claire giggled and passed over a small box of wet-wipes. "Here, use these."

"God, thanks Claire." She must have been a Girl Scout.

I looked in the mirror. Oh yeah, definitely I needed those wipes. There was cum and saliva all over my face, cum in my hair and even some on one ear. How the hell had it gotten there? I wiped my face thoroughly, did my best with my hair and was about to rinse my mouth with the cold can of Coke that Claire had passed me, which was of course when my cellphone chirped at me. I checked the number. Steve. God, should I answer? What was I going to say? What was he going to say? This was all to screwed up for words! I hit talk anyhow.

"Hi," I said, totally cool and non-committal. Like, he hadn't contacted me for three whole weeks and none of this had been my fault and I was out on a date with another guy and I'd just given him the best blowjob of my entire life. I was hoping it was the best blowjob of his life too but probably not. I was willing to learn though.

"Hi Hayley." Steve sounded totally normal. "How's things?"

Just like he always asked. Jesus! I mean, how fucked up could things be? His best friend had fucked me six ways to Sunday three weeks ago and he hadn't talked to me since and he was asking "how's things?" Jesus, Steve. On the plus side, the morning after pill had definitely worked the way it was supposed to. Thank heaven for small mercies. I guess. On the minus side, I was on a date with Brad who was way more hunky than Steve would ever be. What was I supposed to say, everything's great, I just gave this hunky guy a blowjob on our first date and I miss you baby!

"Great. I'm doing a sleepover at Claire's tonight," I said.

"How'd you like to watch a movie with me tomorrow night?"

I wanted to think about that one but Brad was right next to me and I realized that I still liked Steve a lot! I was angry and upset with him but I liked him. "Sure, I'd love to."

"I'll pick you up around seven then""

I'd be back from Saturday afternoon Tae Kwon Do training well before then. "See you at seven then."

"Bye Hayley."

"Bye." The call disconnected.

Claire looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged non-committally, gave her that tell you later Claire look. We knew each other. Brad hadn't even bothered to listen although he did have an arm around me now. Mike was already driving. It didn't take long to get to Claire's.

Brad walked me to the front door as Claire and Mike did their usual passionate goodbyes in the truck. Brad took my in his arms and then he kissed me. Passionately. A coke and cum-flavored kiss and he didn't even flinch. God, this guy was to die for. Steve always refused to kiss me after he'd cum in my mouth. I'd told him it was his cum, not mine and he'd put it there so what was he worried about, but still..... Brad just kissed me without any hesitation at all. I wanted to just melt.

When we finally came up for air, he smiled down at me. "I know you're busy tomorrow night Hayley, how about a date next weekend, just you and me?"

"Oh God, Yes," I blurted it out. He smiled as I blushed, embarrassed by my blatant enthusiasm.

"Friday night?" he asked. I nodded. We kissed again, his hands holding me tight against him, sliding down to my butt, pulling me hard against him and it just seemed so natural.

I wanted to ask him how good my blowjob was but I couldn't think of a way to say it. It didn't matter anyhow because as he drew back from me, he smiled and one of his hands slipped between us and under my dress and up and then down inside my panties to cup my sex. Just like that one of his fingers found the slick wetness of my entrance and slid inside me with consummate ease. I went up on my toes, my eyes wide, my mouth opening wide, my hands clinging to his shoulders as his finger probed gently inwards. Shuddering, I slowly sank back down, his finger penetrating all the way into me, as far as it could probe, the palm of his hand cupping my sex as I moaned softly, my head resting against his shoulder as his finger moved wetly inside me.

"Until next Friday," he breathed in my ear, his finger twisting inside me just before abruptly sliding out.

"Yes," I said weakly, my knees almost collapsing as he let go of me to walk back to the truck. Claire joined me as he climbed in the front with Mike and waved.

"Did Brad ask you out again? Did you like him? Did you say yes? Who was that who called? You're going out with someone else tomorrow night?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do and yeah," I said, adding after a slight pause, "tomorrow night? Steve."

Then I burst into tears.....

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers
12