Hayley's Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Kim would have been proud of me!

Basically, the unlucky fucker had pretty much run out of whatever he had had had that passed for luck. Hope he enjoyed his stay in hospital and he had insurance, he was going to be there for a while. I looked around but there weren't any others. Fuck it! That'd been too easy. But I felt good. Exhilarated even! I grinned at Joe and Barry, still bouncing.

Then I realized I'd done all of that without any panties on. They were still in my jacket pocket in the truck along with my bra. I must've given everyone here a pretty good look. Well, what the fuck, embarrassing as it was, those assholes weren't gonna talk. Half of them were only capable of screaming right now anyhow, noisy bastards! Joe wouldn't have seen anything he hadn't seen before and as for Barry. Well, Barry had asked me out a few times while I'd been dating Steve. Now that Steve was out of the picture... When I thought that, I knew then that Steve and I were done. Steve was history! It felt good to know. Surprisingly good! Better even than kicking drunk assholes.

Joe just looked at me, looked at the six on the ground and shook his head.

"Jesus Hayley, are any of them still alive?"

He sounded like it was a serious question. A little worried now, I looked. Yeah, they were all breathing. Still trying to scream or puke maybe, but definitely breathing. I relaxed.

"Gonna kill you, you slant-eyed bitch..." One of the stupid fuckers was trying to stand up. The second or third I'd taken down I think. Obviously I needed to work a little more on those snap kicks. Jesus, what sort of an IQ did these guys have? Silly question when you think about it, coz whatever it was, this one was pretty fucking dumb. Our boy here was living up to expectations. Low impulse control to start with.

I shook my head. "Really? REALLY? You're calling me a bitch?"

"Hayley..." Joe sounded like he was concerned.

Snap. Snap. Snap. I was getting to be addicted to those fast snap kicks to the balls. They seemed to work rather effectively. The fucker changed his mind about whatever it was that he'd been intending. He also refrained from expressing himself further using impolite language. He was too busy collapsing onto the ground, puking with his buddies.

"Ummm, Hayley?"

I looked around. "Yeah Joe?"

"You're not still mad with me are you?"

That was so sweet of him to ask. Although he did sound worried. I thought about it. Then grinned; my mad was over! "Nope, we're cool Joe."

Barry chuckled. "I hate to interrupt this little love fest, but we either call the cops or we fuck off outta here and leave these sorry suckers to sort their own shit out."

I laughed. Joe grinned; then nudged the least damaged looking asshole with his boot. Well, the only one that wasn't puking or screaming. He was either smart or lucky.

"Hey you, you want us to call the cops or you'all gonna sort your own shit out?"

I toed a small plastic ziplock bag that had fallen from someone's pocket and was leaking white powder. The talking one looked at it, then me, then Joe. "We'll sort our own shit out, okay. Just keep that psycho bitch away from me."

Joe grinned. I did the mad psycho giggle thing. "Joe, don't spoil my fun, I want to play with him... just one more little kick... maybe a couple?"

"Shit..."

I just love the smell of drunk asshole's shitting themselves at midnight... Well, not really, but the line was too good to miss. It wasn't midnight either, but you can't have everything. You gotta love those classic old movies. Not the smell though. Definitely not the smell! What the fuck did these guys eat? Dead rats? In reality, it actually took me a second or two to figure out what had happened. Wow! I'd actually made someone shit themselves? This was so cool! Maybe I HAD drunk too much of that Jack Daniels? I better stop before I got really silly!

"Might it perhaps be time for us to stop fucking around and depart the scene, ladies and gentlemen?" Barry spoke up at last. Ever erudite, that was Barry! Actually, he liked Jane Austen movies. Weird huh? I knew his guilty secret! I'd surprised him once upon a time when I'd gone round to drop something off at his place for Steve. Whatever! I was rambling and he was right. I was so hyped up on adrenaline that I was in the front passenger seat before Joe and Barry made it in.

Joe drove again, pulling us out of the carpark onto the road. Barry sat silently in the back. I sat happily in the front, feeling satisfied and at one with myself. Which was more than the Somali's felt but that was their bad fucking luck. I looked back at Barry.

"You still got that Jack Daniels?"

He looked at me, then grinned and held it up. "Yeah."

"Well, let's finish it!"

Joe looked at me. "Uhhhh ...you sure you wouldn't rather go home, Hayley?"

I thought about it for about, like, two seconds. Then I smiled. "Nope, but you know what, you guys feel like a swim in the old swimming hole?"

Joe raised an eyebrow. "You gotta swimsuit?"

I giggled. "Ever heard of skinny dipping?" Maybe I had had too much to drink. But whatever, I felt waaaay better. God bless those unlucky camel-fuckers. They'd sure shown up at the right time!

Barry laughed. "I'm shy."

Joe snorted. "No kidding. With a dick as small as yours, I'd be shy too."

It was my turn to laugh. "I'll judge, okay?"

They both looked at me and grinned. I felt my heart beat a little faster, once again very conscious that my panties were in my jacket pocket in the back seat rather than on me where they belonged.

The nice thing about living in a town, even a large town, in the country rather than in a city is things like rivers. They're rather less manicured than they are in heavily built up areas and there's still lots of land that's wilderness. The old swimming hole was like that. It wasn't even out of town, just out on the outskirts but to get to it, you had to know where it was and how to get there. Down the Number Ten Side Road for a mile and a half, then turn onto an overgrown vehicle track and bump and bounce through trees and undergrowth for half a mile until you got to a big grassy clearing that bordered the river.

Joe needed two hands for the wheel as we eased slowly down the trail, tree branches scraping down the windows on either side. That swimming hole had been there for a long time and it was big, a large deep pool in a bend in the river. Now however, most people used the town swimming pool at the new Community Centre, which was indoors, heated and open all year round. As opposed to the river which was usable only for two or three months of summer. The water was glacially cold even then. When I was little, my dad had brought us there for picnics. These days it was barely remembered.

We parked. With the engine off, it was silent but for the natural sounds of the night. No traffic, no street lights, just the river and the sounds of the night, insects and the odd birdcall. Owls' maybe? I wasn't big on birds except for soya sauce chicken and roast duck and they came cooked, not chirping, so I had no idea. Barry jumped out as soon as we stopped. By the time I followed, he'd thrown a big old blanket on the grass and Joe was coming round the front of the truck holding the now half-empty bottle in one hand. Joe came up beside me and put an arm around me. I leaned into his embrace.

"Promise you won't kick me in the balls," he said.

I giggled and turned towards him. "Worried?"

He grinned. "I couldn't take out six fuckers like that."

I shrugged. "They weren't expecting a girl to kick the shit out of them."

"Probably not, I sure as shit wasn't."

"Well, I feel a lot better now."

Joe grinned. "And for that oh Lord our God, I am truly grateful."

"Shit Joe, I didn't really blame you, okay." I smiled up at him. "And you know what, that was an amazing night. I had no idea it could be, like, that good or I'd have started a long time back." I put my hands on his shoulders, stood on my tip-toes and kissed him. "With you." He folded me in his arms and kissed me back, hard. I was very suddenly aware of his state of arousal. And impressed! How could guys switch moods so quickly? It felt good pressing against me though. I remembered where else it had pressed three weeks ago and sighed into his kiss. Eventually we came up for air.

"Now I'm glad it was you, okay." His mouth came down on mine again and I kept thinking about him fucking me three weeks ago. Was that why I'd suggested coming here and going skinny dipping? I'd better sober up a little and think about this first before I did something I'd regret. And what better way to sober up than to jump into a freezing river at midnight for a swim?

I peeled myself out of Joe's arms, unbuckled my boots and shrugged my feet out of them as he stood there watching. Boots gone, I peeled my socks of and stood there for a moment, enjoying the feel of the grass under my bare feet. Turning my back on Joe and Barry, I peeled of my top, unhooked and unzipped my skirt, letting it drop to my ankle. I stood there naked for just a second, knowing they were looking at me, feeling their eyes on me, feeling the hot night air on my naked skin. It was exhilarating and exciting and a little scary all at once.

"Coming for a swim?" I laughed over my shoulder as I walked across the grass, across the fine sand of the narrow beach and into the glacially cold water, moving carefully. I didn't want to trip on something I couldn't see. The river was moving slowly here in the inner curve of the gentle bend, deepening quickly as I moved out. It felt wonderful after the baking heat of that late summer night, ice-cold and refreshing. It didn't stay refreshing for long. After half a dozen steps I was waist deep in liquid ice. I kept going anyhow, slid under and started swimming out towards the middle, laughing when I heard a series of splashes and Barry's voice behind me.

"Oh fuck me, this is fucking freezing!"

Barry was chasing me, catching up fast as he stroked through the water behind me. Joe wasn't too far behind him. The cold water sobered me up far too quickly. I was happily treading water in the middle of the river when Barry caught up with me. I grinned at the look on his face, my teeth not quite chattering but close. Very close.

"Don't tell me. That was a really dumb idea wasn't it?"

"Yup, sure was. Better start swimming for the bank before we drift down into the rapids." His teeth chattered. "Or freeze to death."

The current was faster in the center of the river, we were drifting downstream. I started to swim, hard. Barry side-stroked beside me, I knew he was watching me. Joe swam a little in front. It felt good swimming with them, like they were protecting and looking after me or something. A girl likes that feeling.

A girl also likes being looked at.

My own teeth were chattering like castanets by the time we made it to the shore. Once it was only waist deep, I stood and started walking, naked, cold and clean and shivering. Between working my mad out on the Somali's and immersing myself in the river, I felt wonderful. Refreshed and purged of all the negativity that Steve had inflicted on me. It was almost like I was a new Hayley, reborn as I emerged from the water. My nipples were hard too.

For a moment I felt shy at being naked in front of Joe and Barry, but I also wanted to be out of that glacial chillness. The hot night air embraced me like a warm towel as I stood up. Joe was right there beside me, one hand holding my arm and then, as I slipped on a smooth rock, he lifted me like a baby in both arms and carried me out of the water.

Resting my head on his shoulder, I felt like a feather in his arms as we moved towards the waiting blanket, a helpless little feather floating in the breeze. I liked that feeling. As Joe lowered me gently to the blanket it also dawned on me that I was not only wet from the river, I was wet with excitement. The ramifications of that occurred to me at one and the same time as I sat there eyeing Joe and Barry's naked bodies.

Neither of them were what you'd call erect. After the cold river water, that wasn't exactly a surprise. They were somewhere in between, not flaccid but neither were they fully hard. Obviously even while they were looking at me, they were maintaining some sort of self-control. Or the cold water had had an effect. I thought about that for a couple of seconds, a thousand thoughts playing through my mind.

Joe.

Barry.

Me.

Me and Joe and Barry.

Like at the Party.

There really wasn't much difference in size between them.

They both looked big.

If I let them have me, I knew it would be good.

For me.

And for them.

What about Steve?

What about Steve? He was over and done with.

What about Brad?

Hey, he was just a guy I was going to date next weekend. It wasn't like we had a serious relationship or anything. Not yet anyhow. This was now!

I wanted them.

Both of them.

I knew I wanted to feel wanted again. Was it just a reaction to Steve's betrayal? Revenge on Steve?

I thought about that for a moment and knew it wasn't. Steve was already history as far as my mind was concerned. I'd put him behind me, at least right now I had. I liked Joe. I mean, three weeks ago he'd fucked me in front of Steve and I hadn't let him just because of Steve. I'd never admitted to myself that I'd thought of Joe like that but when push had come to shove, I'd happily spread my legs for him. I knew I would again if he wanted me. Just like pretty much every other girl Joe had dated had. I'd be just like them. As for Barry, he was attractive and I knew he liked me. I liked him too.

"So what's it going to be, Hayley?" I asked myself.

My body answered for me. My nipples felt swollen. Swollen and sensitive! My skin tingled. I could feel the heated wetness of my sex, a wetness that only increased as I thought about them. I wanted to feel their desire, their urgency. I wanted to see it. I wanted to feel them inside me, taking me and bringing that pleasure and excitement I'd felt to me again. It really didn't take me long; I didn't so much think it through as experience a confusion of messy and emotional thoughts and memories that made up my mind for me, as much as my mind could be made up.

By the time I'd finished thinking, Joe and Barry were lying on either side of me on the blanket and Barry was taking a drink from the bottle. I looked at him and held out my hand. He passed it to me; I took a mouthful, holding it in my mouth while I passed the bottle on to Joe. I swallowed that mouthful cautiously, a little at a time, enjoying the glow although not perhaps the taste. It still tasted worse than Chinese herbal medicine! Still, it felt good. And I knew what I was going to do.

Nothing!

I was just going to lie back and let events take their course. As events do.

I would make any decisions I needed to make when I needed to make them.

Or perhaps I just wouldn't make a decision at all.

What would happen would happen.

I smiled, took the bottle from Joe and lay back between them, looking up for a moment at the night sky, clear and cloudless and filled with a million stars.

"You going to drink that?" Barry asked.

I smiled at him. "No, you are."

I very carefully filled my navel with a small shot of Jack Daniels. It didn't take much. One of those things you can do when you're an innie and not an outie. I could see Barry and Joe watching the mouth of the bottle. I didn't waste a drop. That swim really had sobered me up.

"Okay!" Barry sounded happy.

He leaned forward and delicately lapped the Jack Daniels from me, his lips sealing themselves to the skin of my belly, surrounding my navel while his tongue tickled me. I giggled as he made sure he'd lapped it all off me before he lifted his head. He looked at me and licked his lips.

"Mmmmm, delicious Hayley."

"Your turn."

I looked at Joe and smiled, carefully pouring a refill. I needed both hands. He smiled back and equally as carefully, but more slowly, licked the Jack Daniels from my belly, swirling the tip of his tongue around my navel and sending little shivers through me. As he lifted his head, he reached over, took the bottle from my hand and refilled my navel slowly himself. As Barry lowered his mouth to my belly, Joe placed the mouth of the bottle on one breast, very carefully pouring a small drop out and onto my nipple. I shivered at the touch of the cool glass, shivered again as I felt the Jack Daniels on my skin. His eyes met mine. He smiled before lowering his head to my breast, his tongue sliding across and around my nipple, his lips gently closing on it, sucking it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh." I sighed at the feel of those dual tongues on me, one on my breast, one on my belly, feeling my nipples already swollen, now achingly hard. One of my hands moved to rest on Joe's head as he suckled on my sensitive flesh, gently stroking his short brown hair. Still gently licking and sucking, he gave himself another drop before passing the bottle to Barry; who carefully flavored my other nipple with Jack Daniels before he too applied his mouth to remove it.

Their mouths were on my breasts, licking and sucking. It was wonderful. I liked it even more when I felt their hands on me, on my stomach, on my thighs, stroking my skin gently so that my body tingled everywhere. Both of them eased closer, now I was sandwiched between them, their bodies hot and hard on either side of me. Very hard where each of them rested on my thighs. Was I going to let them do what I knew they wanted? I thought about that for a moment as they licked at my breasts and their hands caressed my skin at the same time. God, I was so wet, wet with anticipation. There was no need to decide, I was going to just let it happen.

Joe's head lifted for a moment, he smiled down at me. "You're so beautiful Hayley."

I smiled back at him. "I bet you say that to all the girls." My hand pushed his head back down on my breast. I made a contented little sound as his tongue flickered over my nipple. A thought occurred to me, whimsical but one I wanted to share it before it escaped me.

"Barry."

He lifted his head from my breast to look down at me, his hand replacing his mouth, his fingers sliding over my skin, caressing me gently. "Yeah Hayley."

"Remember when you asked me for a date way back when and I said no?"

He nodded, his mile wry. "Yeah, I remember, you broke my heart, especially now I see what I was missing out on."

"Yeah well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry now that I said no to you Barry." I smiled at him as I moved my hand to rest on his for a moment, then moved it downwards, sliding it down from my ribcage over my belly to my sex and placing it on me, my legs parting a little to make room for his hand, my hand over his, feeling one of his fingers push inwards where I was slippery wet. I gasped, just a wordless little gasp, as his fingertip pushed against my entrance lightly. Then I smiled at him, easing my legs a little further apart.

"But that was then and this is now."

"You're not going to say no to me this time, are you Hayley?"

I giggled then. "No."

He smiled, his face came closer and closer to mine and I knew he was going to kiss me. He did kiss me. His lips brushed mine, met mine, my lips parted, my mouth opened to his. We kissed, slowly, gently and lengthily. And all the time Barry and I kissed, Joe's mouth and lips and tongue were running over my breast while Barry's fingers delicately traced the contours of my sex, teasing my labial lips apart, sliding along the delicate surface, teasing and lightly caressing my now swollen clitoris. My body rippled with pleasure, my belly tightened with anticipation, I was transfixed with an overwhelming desire to surrender myself. As if to accentuate that desire, my sex pulsed with a slow wet heat that demanded satisfaction.