Hayley's Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe threw his head back and laughed. "Yeah? And where's the problem with that?"

I shook my head. "I'm the one that's walking bowlegged afterwards, not you. Anyways guys, this was just a one off, so don't expect a repeat, okay? I really enjoyed you both tonight and everything, but I'm not your little toy to play with, okay!"

They looked at each other, then at me, nodding.

"Okay Hayley."

"You got it Hayley."

Of course, I didn't believe either of them. I doubt they believed me either. I wasn't sure that I believed me for that matter. Whatever! I'd worry about that particular bridge when it was time to cross it. Joe changed the subject.

"Want a quick swim before we go?"

He was right. I was coated with sweat, semen, my own juices, saliva and a residue of Jack Daniels. Not what my parents would expect their daughter to come home smelling of. I nodded.

"Good idea." The cold water would help with the bruises too. I knew I was going to have a few in the morning. I groaned as we stood up, wrinkling my nose as I felt a rush of cum down my thighs. Yeeech! Barry and Joe walked on either side of me, holding my hands as we walked into the river. We didn't go far, just far enough that we could sink into the water and submerge ourselves. I sighed with relief as the ice cold water laved my rather abused sex. God that felt so good. Cold! But good! I looked from Barry to Joe, then smiled as they both began washing me down with their hands. I was washing them as well, giggling when I discovered how very small they were in the glacial cold of the river water. But Jesus, it really was cold.

I looked at them. "Let's get out. Please." My teeth were starting to chatter. I felt clean though. And the cold water took away some of the aching. We stood. Barry held out his arms. I smiled, letting him carry me back to the blanket where he dried me with Joe's t-shirt. That was so nice of him. We both seemed to enjoy it. I retrieved my panties and bra from my jacket and dressed, found my socks and boots, climbed into the cab. We drove off slowly, bouncing back to the side road and then towards my home.

I checked the dashboard clock as Joe pulled up the truck outside my parents. Halle-fucking-lujah! I'd been fucked by Steve, then dumped him, put six Somali's into the Emergency Room, then been fucked by Joe and Barry. It'd been quite a night and on top of all of that I was going to be home with ten minutes to spare before my curfew was up. Joe gave me a quick kiss in the cab but it was Barry that walked me to the door.

"Uhhh, Hayley," he said as I turned towards him.

I knew what he was going to ask. "I've already got a date for next Friday night," I told him, sliding my arms around his neck. I kissed him as he opened his mouth. I knew what he was going to ask next as well. As soon as my mouth lifted from his, I said "And next Saturday night too." I was thinking of Mark when I said that. "So before you ask, how about the weekend after next, Saturday."

Let's see if he was really serious. "Just you, no Joe, no other friends, just you, okay. You can take me for a drive somewhere Saturday afternoon." I grinned. "Maybe a swim."

"Love too," he smiled down at me. Then he kissed me again, slowly and very very thoroughly.

"Great," I smiled. "But just a date, right, I'm not ready for another boyfriend right now."

"Just a date." He smiled down at me, his arms holding me. I rested my head against his shoulder, feeling happy and secure. "How about we make that dates, not date?"

I looked at him. "What about Joe? You don't mind? I don't want any jealous boyfriend crap. Not right now."

He shrugged. "Hey Hayley, I really like you, let's just see how things work out."

"Works for me Barry," I said without moving. It felt good having him hold me. One of his hands stroked my hair gently and I liked that even more. We stayed like that for a long time. Did Barry really like me? Or was I just a good fuck? It didn't really matter right then but I guessed I'd find out eventually. After another minute in his arms I stirred and smiled up at him.

"Good night Barry, and thanks for being such a good friend." I kissed him lightly.

"Night Hayley, see you in a couple of weeks." He released me, not leaving until I was inside the front door. I liked that too. I smiled one last time before I moved to shut the door.

"See you." He grinned and half-waved as he turned to walk back to Joe's truck.

Mom was watching a movie on TV with my Dad when I walked in the front door. "How was your date with Steve?" she called out. She sounded a bit ... strained?

"We talked tonight. I'm taking a bit of a timeout from Steve. If he calls, I'm not home, okay." I said, carefully controlling my voice.

"Oh, that's nice dear." Mom sounded pleased. Huh? I thought she liked Steve.

"It is?" I must have sounded puzzled. What was this with Steve and my Mom all of a sudden? She'd never said she disapproved of him.

"Well, your Dad and I were a bit worried." She looked at me. "Steve called a little while ago asking for you, he sounded like he'd been drinking. He wouldn't leave a message. We were starting to get a bit worried."

"He had been drinking," I said. "I got a ride home with Joe and Barry." I shrugged. "If Steve calls I'm not home." Strangely, I didn't feel too upset about that.

"No problem." Mom looked even happier.

I smiled. Thanks Mom. "Are we going for dim sum after Mass tomorrow morning?"

"We can if you want to honey." My Dad answered that one. He loved dim sum. Somehow he always stayed skinny. From the amount of dim sum he ate, he should have been the size of a baby hippo. My Mom was the same. When I eyed some of the mammoth's I saw wandering around town, and at school for that matter, I was glad I'd inherited my metabolism from my parents.

"That'd be wonderful Dad."

"Sure. You bringing Claire along?"

My Mom laughed. "You shouldn't encourage that girl, Eagle." She winked at me, then laughed at my expression. Mom! For goodness sake! She seemed to get a kick out of my Dad perving over my best friend's tits. And yeah, my Dad's first name was Eagle. I never understood that one, he'd picked it himself when he wanted an English name. "I liked it," he'd told me once when I asked him about why he had such a strange first name. Eagle Chu. I still thought it sounded like some weird kind of pet food but I never told him that.

I giggled. "No, no friends tomorrow."

My Dad just looked at me. His eyes seemed to bore into me, searching out the dark and hidden secrets of my soul. He nodded, his eyes still linked to mine. "We're always here for you kitten. Just remember that," he said.

"Thanks Dad." My eyes were wet. Probably from my wet hair. I sniffled.

"Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad. See you in the morning."

"Goodnight Hayley, sleep well." Mom's attention was back on the movie.

Dad smiled at me. I smiled back, grateful that he didn't ask any questions. I realized I was exhausted as I turned to climb the stairs. Tonight had been a hell of a night, not at all what I'd expected when I walked out the door. I thought briefly about Barry and smiled. Right now, I could feel Joe and Barry's cum slowly filling my panties. I could also feel a lot of aches in places I'd only every ached in once before. I just knew I was going to have a weird new collection of bruises in the morning as well. All of that aside, right now all I wanted was a hot shower, some clean panties, a clean t-shirt and a sound night's sleep.

I was so very definitely having a down day tomorrow. After a quick run to the Pharmacy of course! Grrrr! I had condoms in my pocket, I'd remembered with Steve. Why couldn't I remember with Joe and Barry when it had counted? I hoped Steve wasn't going to be a problem. I was still going to have to tell him we were over though.

Sometime.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you," my Dad called out when I was half way up the stairs. "UPS delivered your new Laptop to the office this afternoon. I brought it home for you to setup tomorrow... Well, today I guess."

"Thanks Dad."

I wasn't good with computers. I guess I could forget the down day.