All Comments on 'Hayley's Party Ch. 06'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hayley's Party lives .... it lives ..... YES!!!!!!!!

Chloe, I can't say how relieved you've made me to know Hayley's Party lives on and for that alone, five stars! .... I have to ask: as chapters go, this one seems more of an interim chapter than anything else. Any hint as to when there'll be a follow-up chapter? Not to state the obvious, but maybe with a bit more sex?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Any hint as to when there'll be a follow-up chapter?

Thx for the kind words :) and okay, yes, I'm working on Chapter 7 right now (along with Chapter 4 of Chinese Takeout) and (1) it's almost done, and (2) there's sex and violence - should be enough to satisfy everyone. Hopefully it'll be up and available on Lit by middle of next week..........Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for continuing Hayley's party

I enjoy reading about Hayley's exploration of her sexual wants or needs. I especially like the unprotect possibility of pregnancy. You have such a skill of telling a story so erotically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

YES HAYLEY IS BACK !<3 althought i wish there was a lot more sex:)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 should be up in 2 or 3 days

Chapter 7 has been submitted in the Interracial Category - should be up and available in the next 2 to 3 days. Rather more sex and violence than this chapter so hope you'll enjoy it........ Chloe

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Yet another Goddamn cheater ! 1* !

Ooooooohhhh. My very own 1* bombing troll. I'm honored and flattered. Now I know I've made it into the real elite of Literotica authors. This is wonderful. I've made it!!!! LOL

Seriously, cry me a river. Like I give a flying fuck. You gotta be sucking to many dead dogs dicks buddy. That decayed dog semen you swallowed's affected your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pain Relievers

I like your story. Your caveat about discontinuities at the top was way too understated, they were jarring, but I get it. I've been there myself, but please remember to come back and clean up later, you're going to throw a lot of people off.

OK, big problem: Never, ever, ever take Advil and Tylenol together! Ever! Tylenol is Acetaminophen, it's a blood thinner. Advil is Ibuprofen, it's an anti-inflammatory that will also irritate your stomach lining. So between the two, you'll end up with a bleeding ulcer. I think the standard recommendation is to separate them by at least twelve hours, though I just stick to one. So unless you're TRYING to mess Hayley up even worse than she already is (bruised, battered, hung over), PLEASE stick to one or the other.

PS: Yes, this is a pet peeve. Yes, I've personally had a problem with both drugs. Google it if you don't believe me.

DubulsiDubulsiover 2 years ago

Chloe you are a fantastic writer. I love the way you let us into your head and thinking. Keep up the good work and good luck with the new books.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did ch 5 of Hayley’s party disappear?

ChloeTzangChloeTzang9 months agoAuthor

Why did ch 5 of Hayley’s party disappear?

Some asshole is going thru bitching about my stories and reporting them. This one got taken down for "politics" of all things, because I made a couple of comments about that useless twat Obama. Those who can, write. Those who can't, bitch, moan, whine and complain about the people that do. Typical fucking snowflakes. Anyhow, it'll be back once I bowdlerize it.

mcrr2225mcrr22258 months ago

Gee Chloe, Media Matters pucks strike again. What a crock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES