Hayley's Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" I asked him. "Why'd you do that to me with Joe? Why Steve?"

"Hayley, I know you love me, give me another chance."

"I gave you another chance last night Steve, you screwed it."

I heard Old Joe walking through the foyer. "Well, guess I'll leave you kids to it," Old Joe winked at me.

I tried to force a smile back. "Thanks Joe, but I'd rather you stayed if you don't mind. I'm just going to have a little talk with Steve and then he's going."

Steve looked at me. I felt like I'd kicked a puppy. Old Joe nodded. I could see he thought he understood. Well, I wasn't going to enlighten him with any more detail. I waited as Old Joe walked away. Steve opened his mouth. I cut him off.

"Steve, we're through. What you wanted to do last night, what you did to me at Claire's, you totally betrayed me Steve. I'm not going to talk about it anymore, just leave and don't come back. Don't call me. Don't anything me, okay."

I burst into tears.

Steve tried to put his arms around me.

I pushed him away, looking at him through my tears. "Steve, I'm not crying because of you or because of what happened." I felt icily cold, icily angry. But not cold enough to stop myself from crying!

"I'm crying because my delusion of who you are was completely and totally shattered by the reality of who you are and that hurts Steve. That really hurts. You know what you did to me, what you wanted to do to me and believe me, we're through. Done. Finished. I never want to see you or hear from you again. So I'm going to say it again just to be clear. Get out and don't come back. Don't call. Don't text. Don't fucking anything Steve! Ever. Just go. And don't even think about coming back."

He looked at me for a moment, his face white. As white as mine. He turned away from me. I watched him walk away from the front door and down the path to the street and out of my life. I watched as he climbed in to his crappy old Dodge Nitro and drove off. It was the hardest thing I'd ever done in my life, letting Steve go. With every step he took, I wanted to run after him, throw myself in his arms, have him hold me and tell me he loved me.

Well, maybe he did love me and maybe I loved him but I'd already seen what Steve's love meant and that was a price I wasn't prepared to pay. But I felt terrible as I closed the front door and locked it.

"You okay Hayley?"

I wasn't okay at all!

I turned around and buried my head against Old Joe's chest and burst into tears. Old Joe held me, one arm around me, the other stroking my head as I sobbed my heart out. He didn't even ask what had happened. He just held me as the tears poured out of me, my body wracked by my anguished sobs. I felt awful all over again; saddened. Sad for Steve, sad for myself. I felt as traumatized as I had last night when Joe had told me what Steve had planned. I clung to Old Joe, clung tightly. I felt direly in need of being held and comforted.

I felt better in his arms.

I felt Old Joe's cock.

Good grief!

Old Joe had an erection.

Not just an erection. His cock was as hard as steel where it pressed against me through those thin swimming shorts. I should've expected that. I mean, he got an erection just from looking at me in my running shorts and top. My bikini covered far less and I'd been giving him a show for the last couple of hours. I'd worn the smallest one I had and it was pretty revealing. It certainly didn't cover my stomach. Heck, it barely covered my, you know, the bits it was supposed to cover. Old Joe was tall and that hard cock pressed against me well past my navel. I shivered. All that was between me and his cock was that one thin layer of swimsuit material. His swimsuit, not mine. I was still sobbing into his chest, but my sobbing was suddenly rather more pro forma. My mind wasn't on Steve anymore.

What should I do?

I mean, I knew Old Joe got hard looking at me and I enjoyed it that looking at me excited him but right now was a bit more than looking. Right now was pressed up hard against me and he was big! I mean, I had a bit of experience now. Between Steve and Brad and Barry and Joe, I'd dealt with more than just one cock. I knew big when it stared me in the face. Or pressed up hard against my stomach as the case might be! I froze, my mind a perfect blank.

What the heck should I do?

I didn't want to embarrass Old Joe. I mean, it wasn't his fault. I was the one who'd decided to wear my dental floss bikini. I was the one who'd flung myself into his arms. I was the one that was clinging to him, almost naked. Okay, his arms were holding me. Holding me quite tightly as a matter of fact; I was pressed very firmly against him. I mean, a bikini conceals the essentials but it doesn't cover much else. Not much else at all! And the much else was all me. Old Joe was only wearing those swimming shorts and all me was pressed up against him.

God, my mind so needed flossing! I was comparing the size and hardness of Old Joe's cock to Barry and Joe last night! Favorably! I was also wet and it wasn't from the water! It was all I could do not to move, not to rub myself against him. Jesus Hayley! Down girl! Old Joe was old enough to be my Granddad. Behave!

Oh God, was I seriously thinking what I was thinking?

He shuddered and groaned. I felt a flooding wetness where he pressed against me.

Aiiiiyaaahhhhh! I knew what had happened. I knew all too well.

I didn't move. I didn't tear myself from his arms. I stayed right where I was, pressed up against him, feeling him cumming, his whole body shaking as he spasmed against me rather convulsively. Actually, I started to worry he might have a heart attack or something. Jesus!

Old Joe looked down at me. Now he looked embarrassed and afraid. I didn't want that. It wasn't exactly his fault I'd flung myself into his arms. I could hardly blame him for shooting off. How often did he get to rub up against some cute near-naked eighteen year old girl in a bikini after all? Nope, it was embarrassing but I wasn't exactly disgusted. I mean, it wasn't like it was the first time a guy had shot off on me. Steve had done it all the time. Just about every weekend in fact. So Old Joe was about fifty five years older than Steve. Right now I liked Old Joe a hell of a lot more than I liked Steve.

No biggie. When you looked at it dispassionately, it was actually rather a compliment that he'd cum just from holding me in his arms. Not that I was looking at it at all dispassionately. Or as a compliment. But I couldn't blame Old Joe even if I wasn't totally enthused about it. He opened his mouth hesitantly.

My brain worked overtime. Better to just pretend it had never happened. I wouldn't embarrass Old Joe or myself that way. And somehow, feeling him cum had made me feel a lot better. Weird. I interrupted whatever it was he'd been about to try to say, tilting my tear-stained face up at him and sniffling. "Thanks Joe, I feel a bit better now, let's jump back in the hot tub. I'll go get you that cold beer."

"I think I need one." His voice sounded a bit shaky.

"Me too." I really did. After Steve and then this.

In the kitchen, alone, I looked down. Yep. I guess those shorts of his hadn't contained everything. I was a bit of a mess. There was a lot of it. Thank god for paper towels and hand wipes.

It was a relief to climb back in the tub, but the conversation was a bit forced. Eventually, Old Joe left. I walked out with him and gave him another hug at the front door. It should be safe now. He was in his seventies. He wasn't going to get hard again that quickly.

At least, I hoped not.

"Thanks Joe," I said, "for everything!" I gave him another hug. I really meant it.

I called Claire right after Old Joe left and told her everything. Well, almost everything. I didn't tell her about Joe and Barry last night. But I did tell her that Steve had come round and I'd given him his marching orders. And I did tell her about Old Joe giving me a hug when I cried on his shoulder. And getting hard. I told her all about that. I was giggling now myself. "...and he shot off all over my stomach when I was hugging him."

She burst out laughing. "He didn't? Oh my god, Hayley, what did you do?"

"What can you do when that happens? Honestly, I had no idea what to do when it happened, I just froze."

"How big was he?"

"Claire!" She always managed to make me squeal.

"Just asking..."

Jesus. There was somebody else at the door. I hoped it wasn't Steve again. I checked. My parents. Shit. I better get out of this bikini.

"Gotta run Claire, my parents are home... Call you tonight, okay."

"Right, call me, okay."

"Okay." I hung up and ran. I made it up the stairs just in time.

12