All Comments on 'Hazel Ch. 02'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BravoJamezBravoJamezalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the story. It was well written and thoughtful. I wouldn’t mind reading more about Leo and Jake’s journey. Thanks for a great love story.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A magical love story!

A lovely love story wrought with excitement and lots of yummy play! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

Once again brilliant writing. I love the you bring out all characters importance in the story. A very satisfactory ending to a beautiful and mysterious love story.

Please continue writing, never stop.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
At last...

Part of my comment when I read Hazel was that there should be a second chapter. And then somehow I missed the second part when it was posted. But now I've found it, at last... and re-read both parts together. While I enjoyed the whole story, I think that the first part was the stronger of the two---the second part seemed a little rushed to me. And unless I missed something somewhere, at the end of part one Leo was wiping Jake's memory of him yet at the start of part two they are together. I think also that the story could have gone a bit deeper into what drove the evil Elise. Still, despite my reservations I've got to give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exquisite

I really enjoyed this story from the beginning to the very end. Their story is inspiring and unique. And different, in a really good way. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

I think you did a good job at switching between both perspectives. This can get quite confusing at times but everything was easy to read/understand (even though english isn't my first language) so that's a big plus. Also the concept of a soulmate is so wholesome, I wish there would be something like this in real life - or maybe I just haven't found them yet ;) Anyways thanks for the great story. Hope there is still more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant story!

Huge fan of your writing style and your mastery at weaving such a beautiful and intricate love story. The world you created - the magic and suspense - was done fabulously.

I appreciate your craft and really look forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful part of yourself with us.

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 3 years ago

Awesome story! For me the perfect mix of fantasy, suspense and eroticism. Thanking you for sharing your writing with this community.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Perfect ...... What a sensational wonderful story ...... Your writing is fabulous and gripping me totally, you're so extraordinary talented ........ And on top i do like magic storys and this one was enchanting, lovely, romantic, heart gripping and ........

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Wow breathtaking story! Definitely book worthy! Had me at the edge of my seat from beginning to end

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible story, I loved every minute of it. Thank you 😊

Butch_BabyButch_Babyalmost 2 years ago

This so needs to be turned into a movie. Action, danger and romance. what's more is needed? Absolutely amazing in every way.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643over 1 year ago

Good story, a different type of story with hogwarts thrown in! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This world could be turned into a epic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous