Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my tongue to the corner of her mouth and started to lick across her cheek until it reached her ear. I wiggled my way behind her ear and slowly tickled her. She let out a sexy little moan and arched her back. I licked up and down the back of her ear before moving over to her opposite one. I could tell that she was greatly enjoying the ear play. I started to pull away when she took my earlobe between her teeth. With slight pressure, she but down while blowing warm air out of her nose.

Bridgit soon started to kiss and nibble at my neck, I looked up at Carrie and saw her staring at us. She had that angelic smile that I knew so well. She had moved out of hiding enough for me to see that she was dressed in button-down blue men's shirt that was wide open, showing off her breasts. I could not see a nipple but I could see just about everything else. Her sweatpants were pulled to her knees, her panties half way down her thighs. I could not make out how many of her fingers were inside herself but she was going at it like a woman possessed.

"Harder!" Bridgit squealed, biting into my shoulder.

I was going as fast and hard as I could but I tried to honor her request. Quickly, my fear of breaking the bench was reality as it collapsed under us. We fell to the ground and paused our intercourse. Bridgit looked up at me and started laughing her ass off. I looked up at Carrie and she had her free hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. I had to join the group and laugh as well.

I was worried that I may have hurt my lover but Bridgit seemed fine. She picked up the blunt from the ground and took a hit before putting it in my mouth. I remained still and took a hit while gave me a confused look.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" I asked back as I blew smoke in Carrie's direction.

"Just because Carrie's bench is broken doesn't mean I wanted you to stop fucking me!" she yelled with a sexy smile.

While breathing in one more toke, I started to fuck her once more. She also took another hit from the blunt and held in the smoke as long as possible before coughing it out. I do not know if this was intentional but during her coughing fit, I could feel her body convulsing.

"Are you cumming again?" I asked, not slowing down.

She nodded her head through coughs. I again looked up at our hot voyeur. Carrie was gripping onto the plant with her free hand. I could see her knees shaking while she bit her lip. Both girls were cumming and I knew that I was close too. I fucked Bridgit for another few thrusts before pulling out.

Bridgit got up to her knees as I put the tiny remains of the blunt between her lips. She took a slow hit while I shook my cock in her face. With the cherry still glowing, my cock exploded and covered her face in a fresh coating of hot, creamy cum. The first shot put the blunt out but she kept sucking in. Most of my cum landed on her cute little cheeks, dripping down onto her lovely breasts. She spit the blunt out and exhaled a cloud of smoke over my cock before taking it in her mouth and sucking it dry.

While Bridgit and her stained face sucked my shrinking cock, I noticed Carrie walking over to us. She had pulled her pants back up and buttoned her blue shirt. She knelt next to Bridgit and rested a hand on her shoulder. Bridgit jumped a bit and looked at her. The girls shared a smile before Carrie started to lick the cum from her young friend's face.

"Hi Carrie," I said as her tongue slowly trailed across Bridgit's cheeks.

The blonde bombshell winked at me, wanting to keep her attention on the younger woman. Bridgit remained still the entire time, knowing exactly what Carrie wanted from her. I ran my hands through my second favorite blonde's lovely hair, making her purr. Once Bridgit was clean, Carrie gave my cock a quick kiss before standing up and hugging my nude body.

"I see you met my gardener," she said, hugging Bridgit's head to her hip. "You like our garden?"

"I like your garden and I like your gardener," I said while Bridgit stood up, scooping the cum from her breasts and tasting it. "Sorry about your bench."

"It's okay," Carrie laughed. "It was old anyway. Besides, me and Bridgit may have worn it out a bit."

"We celebrate a finished plant in a pretty unique way," Bridgit said as she started to dress.

"Don't worry, you will see exactly how later tonight," Carrie said as she handed me my clothes. "I'm going to take this one inside to clean up. Get dressed and meet us inside. Your weekend has just started Danny Boy."

"Can't wait!" I exclaimed.

To be continued...

12