All Comments on 'He Called Her Janice'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunkover 8 years ago
THIS NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

You need an editor. The plot was good, but the build up was fast. And stop the slang English.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Extremely erotic!

I don't know where "pinoy" comes from, but I could tell by your expressions in your story you were a professional writer. I usually hang out in LW category, but I drop in here to catch good mom/son stories like this one. Please continue.

5 *'s

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Great story!

Awww... but why did they have to see other people? They could have a great thing going forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story !!!

I think the spelling is dildo.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Pinoy is right

Basically what he said. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but rushed.

It started off ok, then for some reason you wanted to get straight to the sex part and rushed it through. Pity, it had potential, and yes, you need an editor to catch your mistakes.

trigudistrigudisover 8 years agoAuthor
Slang?

Pinoy - Not sure where you see slang. But slang can enhance a story, depending on the characters and their milieu. What better example than Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn"?

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Bored writing it?

You started building OK then rushed it to finish it. If you get bored writing a story, leave yourself some notes and come back to it another day. No completion schedules on this type of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story, with a sad ending--or maybe not

19 year old Rick's in a "situation" like many boys around his age. He's "developed a hard on for my own mother." His imagination runs wild. "Scenarios have me fucking her anywhere and everywhere, from the shower to the backseat of my car." This is a boy with a serious interest in what his mommy's got waiting between her legs, the warm hairy hole he came out of. Luckily mom's equally interested in what her strong well built son's got between his own legs--his young cock that he could be "pile-drivng" up into her with all his young enthusiasm and power. Well, the inevitable happens, and Rick and his mom enjoy the hottest fucks of their lives, with the boy blowing his balls up his own birth canal, over and over again. Sadly, the loving couple get a bad case of the guilts; they submit as "slaves to society's norms" and give up the by far best sex they'll ever know. But could that be? I like to think that there's an occasional slave revolt, their passions overwhelm them, and Rick becomes a happy grinning once and future young motherfucker his mom wants him to be.

trigudistrigudisover 8 years agoAuthor
The Ending

Thanks to all for reading my story. It could have had a different ending as several comments here have suggested. One anonymous poster thought the ending was sad. Personally, I thought the opposite. Rick and Janice consummated their passion and carried on until their guilt overwhelmed them. In time, they formed more conventional relationships. Conflict is a necessary ingredient in any story, and the major conflict here was the inner conflict they both felt carrying on the way they did. Their resolution was to cease and desist.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Last Part Disapointing

It was not bad until the last part at least for me. I believe in incest romance, and don't think there's anything wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An occasional fling could still work.

Since the sex was so good, Rick and Janice could still have a little fun on the side. Nobody would need to know as long as they are discreet about it. They could meet at a motel and have a good romp once in a while.

trigudistrigudisover 8 years agoAuthor
A Little Fun On The Side?

I guess they could. However, it just didn't fit with the concept of the story. Then it would be a matter of writing sex scene after sex scene. Where does it end (does it ever end?) and why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4

Good story. More.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

Good story. Well written. I have no complaints about the ending. In fact, it helps make their affair more legitimate. I agree about there being no slang. I didn't notice any and even so, good point about Twain. Quality stuff. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop

the criticism! I loved the story with its ending. Mom and son during a period of need got the hots for each other. It happens to anybody. They fulfilled their horniness by fucking like crazy for a time. Realization that they need a different future forced the issue. Sure they could have continued a fuck here and there, I may have done it myself, but it ended great! Thank you 😊

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Like the story. Thoroughly enjoyed the sensual, passionate buildup between mother and son. The mother and son sexual epiphany was wonderful. Personally, it is a shame the incestuous relationship did not last but in this situation maybe for the best. A moment in time maybe better than no moment at all. 4 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but there should have been more between them for a little while before they quit!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I see absolutely nothing wrong with maternal incest. We were all of us once inside our mother, so how is it wrong to rejoin flesh which was once already so intimate? When we're blessed to experience such a romance, we can only bear witness to the genius of Mother Nature and thank her for the sublime encounter. A mother's hairy pussy scent both tempts and nurtures, but once we cross that line and enter into the Oedipal embrace, nothing in this world feels more righteous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...