He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shakes her head a little to ward off his question but he steps closer and puts a rough hand on her shoulder. He can feel her tremble under his touch and inwardly smiles that he reciprocates the same feeling he feels from her touch. She slowly looks back with long pixie water logged lashes caressing light eyes dance with a bit of sorrow. His stomach lurches with a fear that he's done something wrong so he whispers, "Answer me please." With a gentle tone.

She wants to reassure him that everything is okay but it's not. She loves that taste of him but she can't explain why. He must think awful things of her now for her slutty behavior. "I'm not a whore," she says simply. She frowns for thinking so ill of the situation especially with her best friend's choice of safe sex. It sounds more to convince her and not him but he's still taken aback by the comment. He turns her around to face him and lifts her downcast chin. Without having to ask where all this is coming from she continues, "I'm usually not this wanton. I've never had a one-night stand in my life. A-and I've never…" She stops, too embarrassed to finish.

He waits for the rest before asking, "Go ahead baby." He coaxes gently.

"I've never even tasted cum before, let alone swallowed." She turns back to the sprayer to finish lathering. She says it so fast it takes a minute for it to register for him. 'God why am I telling him this!' She thinks. A slow grin creeps on his face as the thought of him being her first forms in his head. He knew she was special but this is too good to be true. Her passion for him overrides her own judgment to allow her to give herself to him so freely that he didn't even have to initiate it. He has to admit that when he feels her drink from his fleshy straw with a thirst incomparable to anyone else he's been with, he thought 'Wow, what a pro!' But now he thinks, 'Wow, what a natural!'

He comes behind her and wraps his hands around to cup her soapy breasts, "Here, lemme help you with that." She finally grins up at him and turns to kiss him. It starts innocently enough with soft smooches and sexy whispers about each other's bodies then it turns to out and out naughty talk and kissing session that only stops on account of the water turning cold. Once out she takes a look at her appearance in the mirror.

"My god, I look like a drowned rat." She frowns to herself as she wraps a towel around herself. He laughs at her analogy and stands next to her in the mirror.

"Well you're the most beautiful rat I've ever seen."

She looks at him with an amused face, "Now that was probably the most corny thing I've ever heard." She erupts into laughter as he puts his hands up in defense. He joins in before she finishes, "But it's also the sweetest." She kisses him lightly on the lips before leaving the bathroom. He lingers in the bathroom for a moment and is a little taken back by the familiarity and comfort they're sharing in each other's company. Almost like a couple that's been dating at least six months. He looks at his reflection in the mirror and almost doesn't recognize the image. The dark circles under his eyes are lighter than usual. The lingering crinkles in his brow are starting to give up on its hold. He even has his natural smirk back. Something he hasn't had since…well too long to even remember on his part. Mere hours in this woman's company and he is starting to physically change for the better as well his mental. He leaves the bathroom to hunt his temptress down. He thinks it's funny he calls her his anything on top of a temptress. She obviously has no idea what she's doing to him, with her shy yet strong demeanor. He rushes the stairs when he sees her and her stuff are no longer in the kitchen.

Back in his room, he can hear soft humming floating from his bathroom. When he slowly nudges the door open, he breaths deep at the sight of her. She hears the door creak and straightens like a little kid getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Tendrils of wet hair mat to her cheeks as she turns to face him fully. She's standing in nothing but her panties, and one of his tuxedo shirts. She has his blow dryer in her hand that she finds in his drawer. She gives an innocent smile and says, "I hope you don't mind, I'll make sure I get it back to you. It's just that it's kinda tacky to wear an evening dress before five and the dress is so revealing."

He shakes his head as he walks to take a seat on the lip of the Jacuzzi tub, "Don't worry about it. It looks way better on you anyway." She laughs before plugging in his dryer, she turns to him and waves it at him as if to silently ask to use it. He waves a hand back at her as if to say 'sure' and makes himself more comfortable. Before Cassie turns it on she looks over to his close cut hair and narrows her eyes at him.

"Why do you have this? You don't have enough hair to dry."

He chuckles as he runs his hand over the fuzz, "This is actually new. My hair used to be to my shoulders. Drove the girls wild."

"Can't say this look is making them go sane either." She purrs at him before flashing him a seductive smile. She laughs when she notices him blush. "My my Mr. Miller are you going red on me?" Blows a silent breath of relief at knowing the dryer isn't from a girlfriend or something.

"Nah, I'm just naturally this tan." He laughs with her.

Once again before she turns on the dryer she asks, "Are you going to sit and watch me?"

"If you don't mind. I mean I've got nothing better to do and I've already called my driver for you. He's going to drive you around today." She nods and finally turns it on.

It doesn't register what he just said until she flips her head to the side to get her roots, while finger combing her hair into big waves. Cassie turns her head in his direction and continues her ritual. All the while, he's looking at her with such fascination, you'd think she were performing brain surgery. "Lochlyn? Did you hear me?" Her voice cuts into his mind knocking him from his reverie.

"Huh? I'm sorry sweetness, what was that?"

"I said, you don't have to have your driver take me around all day. What if you want to do something?"

"Then I'll take one of my cars into town." He says nonchalantly.

"Cars? How many?"

"Only three, and two motorcycles." She turns off the dryer and turns to button the shirt up to stop short of two. The shirt is long and blousy over her form, and only her shapely legs peak from the bottom as the shirt stops at the middle of her thighs. It V's down to show a little collarbone but stops before he can get a glimpse of cleavage. She looks back to the mirror and runs her hands through the cascading waves, which are flopping to one side. She is breathtaking in every way so far, whether she is naked, semi naked, dressed down, it doesn't matter.

"If you say a partridge in a pear tree soon, I'm gonna go ape!" She laughs before sauntering out of the bathroom. He follows in step, seeing her examining herself in her his full-length mirror. She watches her frown at her appearance. Lochlyn smirks as he lies across his bed on his side, head in hand as he watches her next fashion statement. She puts the dress back on and her shoes and frown more deeply than the last time. He watches intently as he sees a light bulb go off in her head. Cassies turns to him, "May I borrow a belt?" He shrugs his approval and points to his closet, but she is already there. Cassie remember a "Sex and the City" episode where Carrie fell in the water with Mr. Big and end up in one of his suit shirts as well. To play it off she pairs it with a belt and it actually looks cute. She feels if it's good for Carrie then it's good for her. When she emerges from his closet doors he's amazed how good she looks in mostly his clothes. He's starting to wonder where she's been all his life.

Lochlyn walks her to his car with his driver from last night and seats her safely in the back and closes the door. He clinks on the glass and Cassie rolls down the window. Before she can say anything he dives in head first to give her a heart-stopping kiss. He wants to taste her one last time before she goes and finds it hard to break the connection. When he finally does he speaks in an intimate whisper, "You have the driver for the day. When you're finished with all everything you have to do I want you to come back here. We got unfinished business to attend to." With that he backs out and walks backwards slowly away from the car. She grins and leans back in the seat. As she rolls up the window, she notices the driver's smiling eyes watching her from the rear view mirror. When they're a good ways down the road she scoots to the edge of the open partition of the car like she did the night before when he was taking her to Lochlyn.

"I'm Cassie. What's your name?"

"Call me Jesse, ma'am."

"Only if you call me Cassie."

He looks a little uneasy, "How's Miss Cassie?" She smiles warmly at the slightly older man and extends her hand.

"Deal. So tell me Jesse, does Mr. Miller lend his car out a lot?" He chuckles at his new friend's line of questioning.

"Let's just say, this is the first time I've been on call overnight. This is all new to me." She scoots back with the same goofy smile like after Lochlyn kissed her. He chuckles at her glassy eyed expression. Something is telling her this is more than an adventure and she likes it.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
wow

I'm lovin' this story! Hope the next chapter comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it!

Still waiting for the next chapter.  Please post next chapter at next available times. Waiting on pins and needles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!!!

I thought it was a great read. Cant wait for the next chapter!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
Only For One Night Ch. 01 For one night, they throw caution to the wind.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 01 He & ebony female friend became lovers.in Interracial Love
Ravenous When hunger gets the best of you....in Interracial Love
More Stories