All Comments on 'He Changed Me'

by Passionuc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start, hope there is more coming

are you making a series out of it?

Excellent first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trained her?

What is she? A dog?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really liked, it, too

The ending seems to be leading us somewhere--and we can't get there soon enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is her side...

This woman is writing the story so we will see where it goes. The boyfriend could be an oral obsessive lover and just want to drive her over the edge with licking.

JackSprat88JackSprat88almost 8 years ago
This aroused and intrigued me, but I have a question....

There's a lot I don't know about the world, though I'm not exactly young, so I was wondering if the author or somebody else who knows more about this topic could please enlighten me: is the special kind of progression of sexual dominance that this story so vividly describes, specifically through clitoral-stimulation overload, for lack of a better term, really possible? If so, could somebody please direct me to a place where I could find out more about it? It strikes me as an amazing thing.

PassionucPassionucalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Response

The story is from someones real experience. There is only a couple parts that were added but the actual experience is real.

I will try and answer a couple of the comments. This was about pushing beyond a woman's limit. Not about training a dog. That said it was not necessarily about the female in the story. She was a toy, an experiment. The male in the story was obessive with giving oral.

I have no idea if other women have experienced something similar. I would think so but I don't know.

There is a continuation of the story. I will write that soon.

Thanks for the feedback

JackSprat88JackSprat88almost 8 years ago
Thank you!

I really appreciate the answer, Passionuc.

And I definitely look forward to more of this unique and fascinating story.

JackSprat88JackSprat88over 7 years ago
Even months later--

I still keeping thinking about this amazingly hot story and hoping for the sequel that its ending seems to promise.

I can't wait to see what happens next, so I really hope you still plan to tell us whenever your busy life allows.

JackSprat88JackSprat88over 7 years ago
as Halloween approaches...

I still find myself wondering if there will ever be any more of this very hot story that ends with an obvious cliff-hanger.

When you can, please do us a favor and do part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous