All Comments on 'He Could See Her Pussy! Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a fantastic story!!

Damn!!! Give me a massage like that and I'll be back for more every chance I get!!

Or give me a customer to massage like that and I'll be giving big discounts!!!!!

Love a good massage mixed with a good love making session. Whether I get or give the massage, doesn't matter.

Good work! Keep it up!!! (heh heh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

First rate story. As a long time reader of erotica, this seductive escapade is really first rate. Excellent writing style, verbage, thoughtful structure, and perfect climax, pardon the pun!

There are a huge amount of mediocre to bad stories out there, both in content and in style, and it is refreshing to find a piece that is truly first-rate.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Massages can't get much more sensuous than this

As certified massage therapists, my female partner and I gave erotic massages like the ones in this terrific story to hundreds of clients. If the clients requested it, we were as nude as they were, and often we both simultaneously massaged the same client. But we brought them to orgasm much later than James and Nina did, preferring first to build up their sexual arousal very slowly and steadily with increasingly erotic massage strokes on all parts of the body. This buildup eventually led them to a delayed but almost explosive sexual release. Of course we never included intercourse, lest we lose our professional licenses. I've retired, but I still give sensuous massages to everyone who asks. I no longer charge the recipient, because I so enjoy watching his or her reactions when approaching and finally achieving an intense ecstatic orgasm. Reading how the masseur and masseuse in this story went much further than we would was extremely arousing. Magmaman has posted among the most erotic stories on this web site, so I hope to see more of his massage contributions soon.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Guess I like it. Not to sure. Happily married couple really pushing the limits. Not sure it's worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...