All Comments on 'He Did Tell Her She Could Cheat'

by FrankMac

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really dumb. Thanks for ruining the story for me.

You could have let him be a little more manly, let him retain a semblance of dignity. But no, he didn't even get to be a little angry that she would cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gotta understand, these authors have no dignity..

which results in this type of a sick tale. Written by a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
from the attic

to the cellar, after commenting on a story written by flavian as to how great it was then to read this crap, the lowest of lows is this story and the person who wrote it.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
She cheated...

She cheated...he knew and did nothing...so, it was is option...I don't agree with cheating (for me she would have talked with him first, before cheating...), but it was his free will...Good luck to him, because his wife has shown she didn't love or respect him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A VAT FULL OF SHIT AND VOMIT

Another cum eating queer author thinking he know something about marital relationships between heterosexuals. FrankMac, old buddy, please go suck the shit out of your Great Dane's asshole…………..oh, and stop writing these horrible stories or else we'll cut off your quarter inch cock and make you eat it.

koalagrrl53koalagrrl53almost 10 years ago
for reals?

Seriously? You are at this type of site, obviously read this and commented negatively? Consenting adults, there is no blueprint for what turns a person on..a simple no I didn't like this would be enough, no condemnation required I know people that this would have turned on..its their thing..I liked the teasing aspect a lot, myself...if u can't say anything nice, then keep quiet,too much hate in this world already..:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Another new baboon writes on Cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
trying to capitalise

you are trying to take advantage of the name FrancisMacomber who is a well respected author on this site. your blatant attempt has been noted and you will hear from others on this point too!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not my thing

not my cup of tea. also i don't understand only one spouse being faithful while the other isn't. if my wife wants to open up the marriage, i would love to experience other women too. can't understand cuckold relationships. you still only get one pussy, and not all pussy feels alike. who knows , a new girl can do things that your wife doesn't do and your wife might find a guy that does things that you don't do. so why should i limit myself to only one person in terms of sex. i personally wouldn't get off watching my wife with another man just like she wouldn't get off watching me with another. but i can open up the marriage and get the sex that we don't get from one another, and continue to enjoy the sex that we do like together.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Umm, NO!

Who the hell do you think you are? Using the name of a VERY well respected author like that, as the Anon a few comments down said, is pretty low. Especially when you use that name to post pure crap like this.

The new Login screen stops after a certain number of characters now, so I could understand it if FrancisMacomber had to shorten his name a bit, but this is just ridiculous.

What you've done, "Author", is a pretty sad attempt to gain readership by using the name of a great writer.

1 Star, not just because the tale itself belongs in the sewer, but because you used another writer's name to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
did ask her can he fuck another woman

this dumbest crap.this site got more cockold stories and men acting girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Regardless of content

This was badly done. Poorly conceived garbage. When hubby acts like he is dumber than a stump you get this type of crap. Not a single decent character herein. Just plain awful.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
????

Ugh, no realism if there is any. I read a post online that made me chuckle. A man with a cuckold fetish lost his wife to a better man. He thought he had something to offer his wife still but her new lover was than capable. Her new lover was also highly intelligent, funny, and athletic. Plus he made more money also. The funny thing is that he is such a cuckold that he allows his new wife to sleep around with other men. Chances are, if your wife keeps dating, she might find someone she is more compatable with and is likely to fall in love. why be in a relationship with someone that has nothing better to offer? He claims that his first wife did not really love him which I find insulting. Maybe she did, but she found someone who she could love more. You might keep dating until you find someone you could settle with, and if you keep dating while married, there is no guarantee that you might not find someone more compatible with you. Also I am curious about what happens to a cuckold when men no longer find their wife attractive? Eventually old age, menopause, or other medical problems can arise. When your wife can no longer fulfill your fetish, what then? A person with a strong fetish isn't highly adaptable as other normal men. Or what happens if your wife develops a low sex drive due to age or or other medical issues.

Will she allow you another lover in return when your sex drive is higher than your wife's? Will she do the same in return, and if she doesn't and you still have a craving for sex, will you cheat and resent your wife? I am glad that I am highly adaptable. I can switch between polyamory and monogamy with ease.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
DUM-DE-TE-DUM-TE-OH BOY

a shrink is definitely called for. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Cuckerotica" ?

Fitting name for the new "loving wives". Didn't bother reading this story, comments said it all. What's with all these new writers and their love affair with the humiliating cuckold fetishes? Is this a new sickness that's being spread to the "loving wives" category? + 90% of stories posted in this category relate to willing cuckolds. What's up with that? Miss the good erotic writers who used to post religiously in this category. Why won't this site give the "cucks" their own category? Bullheaded fucks, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chuck tale

creampie eating husband who must be gay. the writer must be gay or

bi sexuall no LW tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
0 stard

yep husband is gay.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
I GUESS SHE WAS NEVER TOLD

about teasing the animals, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More gay porn.

Just not my thing.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
wow

so fucking hot. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah Wow

So fucking lame. 1 star

Harsh61Harsh61almost 10 years ago
A slave

No husband would digest what She disclosed. One cannot say He has a brave heart but

one can only say He is sissy and may be not giving enough to Her.

iloveADiloveADalmost 10 years ago
Excellent !

More More More !!

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Oh No!

Not another loser. OK, here's your one.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold finds out.

Cuckold finds out his permission was all it took. Cuckold will eat many more fresh creampies in the months to come. She should lock his cock in chastity since she now controls him. Make him wear pretty panties. Now that she knows he loves the taste of real man seed, take him to an Adult video store and have him practice sucking cock and swallowing loads. Personally I do not like cheating wives. Dime a dozen. But a wife who trains her cuckold and gets him to accept, now that is a married woman I am interested in. And all of it will happen on his idea, he cannot back out now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT!!!

Awesome story,,,my wife has played a little that way for real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
Sucked

Just too stupid to be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yuck

Where is the tension? Why be suspicious if she is going tell you what she's been doing and you're going to okay it? Can't you tell if she is stretched out or has come in her pussy. What a pussy. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hard not to suspect

The responses to this story remind me of all the ignorant right-wing thugs whose lies have ruined intelligent exchange on the Internet. Why read a predictably cuckolding story if you hate cuckolding? Either you like it and don't admit it to yourself, or you vainly read stuff you hate all the time because you're too stupid to recognize what it is until after you've read it. Either way, you're brainless, stupid majority of responders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the only brainless idiots

are the ones that write this shit and the ones that like this shit. End of conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another sewer writer contaminating loving wives

with wimpy humiliating characters. Give me a fucking break, don't we have enough of you sewer rats running all over this category, spreading perverted slime. Yuck.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Your a fucking fag, Next you will grow a vagina

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
DUMB AND MORE DUMB

I don't know how stupidity will ever enter the scene, There is no more room, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I cant understand the IDIOTS who read these stories and expect something besides cuck stories. Either go someplace else for your fun or stop judging those who do enjoy this lifestyle. I would love to have my wife be like one of the ones in the stories. I bet given the choice any of you haters would love fucking one of these hot wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story from FrancisMacomber

I like this direction you've gone, so different from your other stories. 5 stars.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
NO NO NO

not a good story. I wanted a btb, and got a cuckold story. How cheap?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

No good at all. Weak even for a cuck story.

hotwifetraplordhotwifetraplordover 4 years ago
Straight to the point 👍

I liked it. Only advice would be that that the story started in 3rd person then somewhere it flipped to 1st person. Keep the consistency to keep the reader. Not a big deal though. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely a submissive cuck story

And pretty well written, at that. The best part is the apparent veracity. This seems like a true story and it needs more chapters.

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
NO STARZ

TYPICAL CUCK STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are some afraid?

I get a kick out of those who are upset that a wife sees another man and either fantasizes about him or cheats with him. Do they all deny having ever looked at a beautiful actress, singer, co-worker, or neighbor while experiencing a bit of lust or picturing some fantasy with her in their mind? Do they go to "James Bond" movies without noticing the Bond Girls? Did they watch the Wonder Woman movie or TV show, and not wonder how Gal Gadot's or Lynda Carter's body would feel?

Finally, unless they married a virgin, which is no longer a majority of brides - then the cuck-haters have been cucked to a degree. They know she has had sex with another man or men and they are okay with it. Their wife possibly had an orgasm with him. If she orgasms easily with her husband she PROBABLY had them with a previous lover. Does it matter if your wife had 2, 3, 7, or more lovers before you? If you met her at age 27 and married at 29, she most likely had more lovers than if she married you at 19. A woman with 10 lovers at age 30 may be much less promiscuous than a woman who had 2 previous partners when she married at 19 or 20.

I suspect that often the most opposition to cuck stories or cheating wives stories comes from insecure men who fear their wife is not being faithful to them.

alshakeyalshakeyover 3 years ago
Truth and Dare

I notice that your stories are 2014 and 2016. Are they fantasies or true? It seemed that 2016 was totally true and that 2014 was a warm up fantasy. Did I get it right? How many times has she actually done others. Have you never watched? Now to the dare part post or send me a picture. I will tell you some of my stories. Ted

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

'I suspect that often the most opposition to cuck stories or cheating wives stories comes from insecure men who fear their wife is not being faithful to them"

Nope but to a weak cuck it may seem so. Most of us are offended by the callous disregard for ones spouse, lack of respect, concern or care for said spouse. Npt tp mention lying, sneaking around et al, any real person would be truly bothered by that.

Now since those thoughts cant work their way into your mind, and yes, those are the factual reasons, look it up cuck, then you have a severe lack of respect for yourself. So its clear you may be an insecure little dicked boy who knows he cant satisfy a woman, as its clear a man is what you truly want to please.

paaragdepaaragdeover 2 years ago

Well done. Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And another story about a vile selfish woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks, will you please write a second part??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck a doodle doo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said it wouldn't be cheating if I knew. I said really either way if you cheat we divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, it got me off thinking what if she wasn't on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should throw her ass out, maybe someone else can support her....doubtful

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

I agree it wasn’t a good story. It was a GREAT story. Not really my thing but it was hot and well written (except for the change of tenses). Hopefully you will come back and write some more. Cheers.

SomehowyouSomehowyou11 months ago

What a lucky guy. I'd hate to have some Amish wife. Some boring thing that nobody - including myself - would ever want to fuck. I want a hotwife like this. This is what got me:

"Yeah? Do you like that I have a lover?"

"Yess..."

please take a lover and tease me.

SomehowyouSomehowyou11 months ago

Don't listen to the Anti-cucks. Their wives have left them and now they are going to stop hypergamy in its tracks. Right. Just stroke yourself to completion and go away. A story like this excites the anti-cucks that leaves comments here. When I see a story I don't like I skip it. But the Anti-Cucks seek out cuck/hotwife stories like this and they stroke themselves until they have shankers on their dicks. After, they feel so guilty for indulging that they have to leave a negative comment. This is very similar to the guys that have a shemale fetish. They are anti-trans by day and booking TS escorts by night.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual, this can be a good think

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yuk!

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

If it suited them then it's a great story, with great very sexy dialogue 5*

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Amazing, wanna read more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

On its own merits, a good flash story. The husband literally tells his wife to cuckold him and she does and he’s turned on by it.

.

While not for me, it’s fine because they’re playing within their rules. There’s no outright humiliation or denigration so I think this story is fine. It should have a higher rating based on merit.

.

So, in conclusion, yeah this is “cuck shit,” but it was literally what he wanted. It’s not like she castrated hubby and went on to have a Captain Planet circle of illegitimate children at his expense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yet another sissy cuck story. Too many on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's fiction you dumb cunts! You're going to cut off the author's quarter inch penis and make him eat it? Why would you read the stories if the titles or categories aren't appealing to you? You must have cum from reading it and then hated yourself for loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous