He Didn't Know He Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued sucking him and moving my fingers in and out of his butt even after I heard him come to and the realize it was his son sucking him off and scenes of us making love in the TV in front of him.

"What the ACTUAL FUCK is going on?!" He yelled while struggling to get me off of him and to get himself out of the ropes. The only thing that accomplished was to tire himself out a bit and to mimic the motions of fucking my mouth from below.

When he stopped moving, I stopped my loving of him before rubbing my face on his dick and staring up at him, "I'm finally making you realize that all you need is me. I mean, as you can see, you love me quite a bit and need only me when you get a couple of drinks in you. In fact, even when you are drugged up all you want is me fucking you."

He looked appalled and didn't know what to say as he just gaped at me, opening and closing his mouth as he tried to process what I had said. He then looked at the screen and was even more shocked to see himself riding me as mother stood in front of his face and he was eating her out. I looked back and smiled, "Oh those were the days. You were content to stay home and mother would let me fuck you all the time. She liked to watch but I also got more cum those days because I would eat it out of her and off of you both after your few fucking sessions. I mean I get more now... or got more recently until you started seeing your whores."

He looked down at me with a look of anger, confusion and a bit of arousal, but that was hidden by the look of disgust and betrayal until he finally looked away. I pouted and finally moved my way up so I could feel his cock against my own while also putting his face between my hands and making him look at me. I tried to gaze at him with all the love and apology that I felt, and I knew I succeed when I saw a hint of that anger and disgust fall away. "Look Daddy. I love you. More than a son should love his father, but I have been doing this for so long because I love you, and want you, and this was the only way to show you. At first I thought that after the first few times I would finally get over a phase, or that mom would tell me to stop and I would be forced to move on, but neither ever happened. In fact, mom rarely fucking you because she knew she loved seeing our love more than she loved feeling your love to her, and I knew you were the only man for me. It wasn't until you started seeing other women that I knew I had to get over my fears of making you hate me by making you mine, by actually doing it or I would lose you forever."

He started at me and was about to say something but I cut him off by kissing him, and at first he struggled but then, after a while, he started kissing back and even rubbing his penis against my own. I looked down at him once I stopped and was pleaded to see that only reluctance was shown as well add the small hints of arousal. He seemed to hesitate to say something and I let him take his time, but I played with his nipples, kissed at his weak spot, and rubbed our dongers together in the meantime.

"I can't deny that I don't like this because your video proof paying right now... but that is when I was drugged or drunk... if you can fuck me now and I still like it well... oh I don't know! Just fuck me already and get it over with! I'll decide what I want after you're done." He started as he looked away with quite the blush on his face.

I beamed up at him and apparently dazed him with how much love was in my gaze that he didn't even realize that I had lined up with his hole until I pushed my penis completely in. Both of us moaned at the feeling and his face blazed even more red when he realized that sound came out of his mouth and just how easy I was able to get it all in. "I prepped you a bit before this Daddy, but, even then, it used to be a bit more difficult to get my whole dick in on the first push when we first started. Your ass must remember my dick and want it back in badly."

He blushed and looked away but I forced him to face me again as we kissed again and stroked his wanger. He must've got frustrated with me though because he bit my tongue, not hard enough for me to bleed, but enough to get my attention and stop kissing him, "Just fuck me already!" his face was still so embarrassed but it was oh so horny.

"With pleasure Daddy!" I immediately went to town fucking his boipussy and caused him to throw his head back with a loud moan. I took that as invitation to give him a hickey or two and he loved that.

"Oh this feels so good! Oh why does this feel so good?! This is my son fucking me but I just want more!" he seemed to think he was thinking this but nope. He was realizing he loved this. I grabbed his hips and pulled his closer to me with each thrust as I picked up the speed, "Ooooooh Fuck that feels good! I love it baby! You hear me son? I admit it. I LOVE this! I love you fucking me and I love you! I am sorry for not realizing it sooner. I am sorry I fucked another woman when I was already a taken man with a living son at home waiting to make me fill with his big hard dick!"

I loved that his whorish side was finally coming out to play and I kissed him again, as well as doing my best to untie his hands. Once he was free, he immediately moved his hands to my ass so he could push me closer to him since his legs were unable to do that. I stopped and he started to cry out, especially when I removed my dick from his asshole, but stopped when he saw I was untying his legs. Once he was free I asked, "How do you want to fuck next?"

That seemed to break him because he wanted everything... but eventually he was able to speak, "I want to fuck you."

I smirked and laid down on the bed before pulling my legs to my chest and reaching down to spread cheeks apart, "You gotta prep me first daddy."

That didn't seem to stop him and, after a moment to appreciate the view in front of him, he crawled into the bed and his mouth and fingers attacked my hole with such vigor that I couldn't help but throw my head back and moan; I forgot how good he was at this, but I was glad. "Yeah dad! You rim my ass so good! I can't wait until you make it easy enough for your cock daddy."

I felt him smile and his eyes showed the same when I looked down. "You bad boy. Making your daddy do this. You are quite the whore yourself with how hard your cock is when ALL I even touched is your tight hole."

I felt my dick twitch. He was never like this when he was drunk but I loved it. Why did I wait so long to discover this? "Yeah but only because it is you daddy. I tried making myself cum once when I was younger with just my hole, and it didn't work until I imagined it was your dick."

"So this is a daddy only hole then is it?" He asked as he lined his cock head up. I nodded and he smirked, "Good," He then pushed in and went to town on me, "This dick only belongs to you now baby. Also so does my daddy hole. As long as you keep your promises than I promise to be a good daddy-husband to you."

I smirked when I realized he started to remember some of our fun times together because that post of the commission hasn't played yet. He looked down at me confused until I flipped us over and continued to fuck him but this time I was riding him, "As fun as that was letting you take control we both know you were about to reach your submissive side." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck as I continued to ride him, "but you have to promise something else Daddy."

"Anything."

"You have to stay my daddy-husband forever. I can't stand the thought of you trying to make me move on to start a family. I only want to be with you and if you want grandchildren one day I will go out and adopt a kid and we'll pretend I had to have you move in for money's sake. But never try to convince me to move on. I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too soon... and I promise as long as you promise to never give me up."

"I promise." I kissed him again and kept kissing him until I felt his cock twitch and he exploded inside of me which caused me to cum as well and my sperm coated the space between our chests.

*********

It has been a few years and I am now 30 and my daddy-husband and I moved away from our old town a month or two after I finally made daddy completely mine. The woman he had sex with was trying to get him back and she almost saw us fucking a couple of time through the front window on her almost daily trips to our house. We finally had enough of it and found a nice place where we still were known as father and son if people asked, but no one really did in the city. There were so many people that even if someone knew the truth about us, and they saw us kissing in the street, they couldn't even be sure if they knew us, or they truly just didn't care.

In fact, one night when we decided to get risky and fuck in a park behind some bushes, the couple who lived next door saw us and watched us as they fucked each other. The next day though when we saw them they didn't give us a second glance or even a hint of recognition.

Tonight was a normal night, but I planned to make it a special one after I pounded him from behind. He teased me all this morning as I was heading to work, and just because he was able to retire earlier this year at the early age of 48 didn't mean didn't mean he wouldn't get punished... even though it really wasn't a punishment... more like recreational scolding... and he was ready for me when I got home. He was already on my bed on his hands and knees and he was lubed up. He was also positioned so that I could fuck him while still standing on the side of my bed without much effort.

Now I should say it is my bed because we have four rooms for show in case someone stays the night over. My room, which is really our room, my father's room, which is connected to mine via a door that can be locked on either side but only unlocked by the side it was locked on, my office, and a guest room. As of now though, the only two rooms used are "mine" and the office.

I slowly stripped off my clothes as I walked to my father's ass and caressed it. He shivered and when I spread his ass apart and squeezed he let out a delicious moan. I moved away to finish undressing and without warning I spread them again and forced my cock in his daddy hole. Additionally, every time he would moan I would spank him. After a while I had to get creative and change up my angles in order to get a moan out of his so I could watch the skin ripple across his red posterior everytime I would whack at it.

"My daddy-husband is such a tease in the morning. Do you know how hard it was doing paperwork while this fat ass spread and ready for me was in my head? Then you came and brought me lunch and gave me head, but didn't let me finish. Do you know how hard it was to hide my boner from Steve, the fellow manager who wants me to fuck him, when he came into my office to personally receive my report from yesterday?" I said as I kept spanking him when he moaned and I reached around to stroke his cock.

"Oh baby. I know it was hard, but I knew how much harder you would be when you got home!" he moaned out with a slutty smile on his face.

"Oh you're such a tease!" I began to dick him harder but stopped spanking him with my hand; I let my thighs do that as I picked up the speed. He looked back at me with such a love filled look that I couldn't tell how long I would last. I leaned over a bit more and moved his face so we could make out without too much strain but when I felt him twitch around me I knew he was getting close. I was too which was a surprise with how pent up I was today; I should've finished sooner.

I began to move even faster and harder, which was just the ticket for both of us because not long after we both cried out as we came. We both collapsed and sperm leaked out of his hole and my dick fell out as I got up to lay on the bed and drag him next to me. We were both breathing heavy and once we calmed down I turned to him and smiled. He looked so content sleeping next to me that I had to wonder just how much he masturbated today to get him this worn out... oh well.

I guess I will just have to wait till tomorrow to tell him we need to make the guest room into a little baby girls room. The adoption was finally approved and I was going to be the father of a beautiful baby girl who looked just like me as a baby just more girly. And my daddy-husband was going to be they're right along the way to help me take care of her. In fact, if it wasn't for him retiring early, I wouldn't have someone at home to take care of her while I was at work which was the big hold up for the adoption process.

"Thank you daddy... I love you."

12