He Dominates Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got into position he came up behind me and grabbed my ankles. Strapping in one and then the other so that they were tight. Not so tight that it cut off circulation but it was tight enough that I wasn't going anywhere.

"Bend over and grab the bar." He told me. I did as commanded and he grabbed my wrists and strapped them into the restraint as well.

"Now get down onto your knees." I dropped to my knees as I was told.

"Bend down and put your face on the floor." I put my face onto the bed spread he had thoughtfully laid out for me. As I bent over my pussy opened a little bit from how far my ankles were spread and the feeling started slowly coming back to me.

He came up behind me and started flicking his tongue at my open pussy. As he buried his tongue in me his nose pressed into my tight rosebud. He flicked at me and licked me, he buried his tongue in me and ran it up and down my asshole. He had me all ready to go again and the whole time I was stuck with my ass in the air and my hands cuffed between my legs. It was a scary but very exciting experience.

Once he got me all wet he grabbed my magic wand and plugged it into the wall. He ran it all over my lower back and my hamstrings. He put it on my asshole and then on my feet! He touched every part of my body EXCEPT for my dripping pussy. He reached into me with his fingers and rubbed at my G-spot again getting me very very wet. Then he got my lube and rubbed it all over the wand and my pussy.

He finally put the magic wand at the entrance of my pussy and right when I was loving it he turned the fucker off! What a dick he was but I was wet from it and loving every second. He started working the wand into me a little bit. Then he turned it on and I could literally hear my juices splattering from the vibrations.

A few more pushes and the wand was going inside of my pussy! I love doing this but normally get sidetracked by my clit before I take the time to stick it into myself so him doing all the work was perfect for me! Once it was in me he turned it off and started pulling it back and forth. I could really feel it at my opening and on my G-spot and right when I was feeling like cumming he turned the vibrator back on. It hit me like a sledge hammer and all I could do was yell.

"Oh my god that is fucking amazing! Push it in me. Push it in further I love how fucking strong it is." For a second I forgot who was in charge tonight but he didn't seem to mind my begging commands. As he pushed it in and out of my pussy he climbed up onto my asshole and began to bury his cock in me again.

"Your ass is so fucking tight I can't get my cock in you." he said to me like he was disappointed.

"It will fit baby." I told him "Make it fit." I begged him.

He pulled the magic wand kind of out but not all the way and he started to slide into my tight little butt. I felt his dick head about to get in me and then he pushed hard into my ass!

"Holy fuck!" I yelled half way in pain and half way in pleasure. Then he pushed the wand back into me and it was probably the most full I have ever felt in my entire life. After he was in me all the way and the wand was all the way in he just stayed still for a minute. Then he turned the vibrator on full speed as he started pumping in and out of my ass.

"Don't stop, oh my god I can't believe this, it feels so fucking good. Fill me up, fill my ass up with your cum." I urged him on to push him over the edge once more.

The feeling was so intense, so animalistic, and so raw that I was literally in shock at what all was happening to me. I never expected him to be this kind of guy. Good in bed sure, but this was literally a game changer. After a fuck like this you just can't go back to "normal" plain-Jane sex. Pandora's proverbial box had been opened, lubed up and stuck into all of my holes and I was in love with how good it felt!

He grunted, picked up his speed and literally started pounding everything he had into me. As soon as I heard him say "I'm cumming" I started pushing my pussy so that I could cum with him. The magic wand popped out of my pussy and I started squirting all over the floor as he buried his rock hard dick as deep in my ass as he could get it. When he came I could feel stream after stream of hot jizz flooding into me. I could feel the pulsation's of him in me. His hot, sweaty body collapsing onto me, and I smiled the biggest smiled as I finished my climax with him.

He pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back while still in the spreader bar with my hands bound to the bar so that my legs were up in the air and my hands tied. I could feel the cool air of the room licking at my freshly used holes and as he started to slide his fingers inside of my pussy. First two, then three. He finger fucked me like this for a while and then I felt him cup his hand and start to press into me.

I had seen fisting before and always thought it was to extreme for me and that it would never fit but surprisingly as he twisted his hand around and pressed I felt him getting deeper and deeper in me. He would slightly pull back and then press more as he turned to find the best angle of entry and about this time it dawned on me that even if I didn't want this, I literally could not stop him! But I really wanted it so it was ok with me. It took about 5 minutes in all but finally I felt his thumb knuckle get in past my opening and when that happened his whole hand sucked inside of me.

Once in I could feel him slowly making a fist and twisting around. He pulled back and forth and each pull nailed my G-spot.

"This is amazing." I said in a whisper as he used a little more force inside of me.

"Holy fuck I never thought I would do this! Keep going it feels awesome."

He continued to fist me while I got lost in the rough sensuality of it all. To finish me off he began to withdraw and his fist turned back into a skinny cone shaped hand. Right when he got to the knuckles and I was prepared for him to pull out he started to move back inside me and out of me as fast as he could.

I arched my back and literally yelled from the intense pleasure as I came as hard as I ever had.

"Yes, YES, fuck, FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!!!" I screamed out as I kept cumming.

He finally pulled out of me completely and left me bound on the floor as he walked out of the room. I felt vulnerable, a little freaked out by the thought of "what if he leaves me like this!" But thank god he didn't leave me. He cleaned up a little bit and came back into the room with a glass of water for me. He undid one of my wrists and handed me the water as he began to undo the rest of the spreader. I must admit I was a little bit let down because I actually really enjoyed the idea of being tied and used by him!

"Come over here and make me hard again." He commanded me as I finished drinking the cold water he brought me.

I sat the glass down and crawled to him on all fours, over embellishing each move to show off how slutty I could be for him. As I approached him I got onto my stomach and with him sitting I began to lick everywhere around him cock, balls, and inner thighs. He laid down on his back and I went lower to his ass and then back up along his balls and cock again. I sucked him into my mouth and then let his hardening cock pop out of my mouth and land onto his lower stomach. I crawled up his body licking all along the way. His stomach, his nipples, his throat and neck and finally I kissed him as I stood up above him.

"Dance for me." He told me as I began to slowly touch my whole body and shake gently back and forth.

I turned around so he could see all of me as I bent myself over. I was upside down but I could see him rock hard and watching me like a hawk. I lowered my ass down into a sitting position right above his face. When I felt his tongue touch my wet pussy I stood back up away from him.

I moved down to position myself right above his manhood and as I lowered my ass down to him I grabbed his cock in my hand and rubbed it all around my pussy and ass making sure he saw his dickhead getting wet from me and almost entering my used fuck holes but then coming out again. I did this over and over until I felt him get fully erect.

Sitting above him in reverse cowgirl I lowered down onto his dick taking him all the way into me in one fast motion. I stayed on my feet so that I was squatting down and I began to bounce up and down on him. I grabbed at his balls and got lost with his dick inside of me. I could feel it all the way up in my stomach and I loved every inch he had to offer me.

As I looked around I saw my toys on the floor and I reached for my best G-spot massage. With a little bit of lube I slowly began to guide it into his asshole while I rode his dick. He jumped a bit but quickly adjusted to the invasion and took it inside. Once in I turned the toy on and I could literally feel him flex up into me deep from the shock and pleasure he now had inside of him. He pumped me hard for a good minute or so until he calmed down and let me take control again. I started moving the toy in and out of him and as he spread his legs wider I increased the speed that I fucked him both with my pussy and in his ass.

Not to be outdone he pushed my ass up a little bit and when he lowered me back down, sure enough he was going into my butt once again! I took him in quickly and kept bouncing up and down on him while I tried to stay in rhythm with the toy I was using on him.

"Have you ever watched the sun rise like this before?" he asked me as I felt him sit up slightly, which pulled him out of me about half way.

Then I felt him reach around to my dripping wet pussy and begin to slide yet another toy into me. His dick in my ass stopped the toy from going all the way in me until he laid back down and let me lean back enough to drive it all the way home.

So here I was spanked, commanded, used, cummed on, tied up, filled up with a magic wand, and a huge butt plug. His cock had used every hole in me several times and yet I was still fucking away on top of him with his dick pounding up into my ass, my pussy full from a toy, and his ass full with a vibrator. And I was facing my large window right where I could see the sun beginning to climb out of bed.

We were both reaching the end and I felt him grab my hips really fucking hard. He pounded me as I got both of my hands going both inside myself and inside him!

"I'm gonna cum in you again!" He yelled as he drove himself faster and faster.

"I'm cumming too!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Pulling out the toy from my pussy I started to gush one last time. I could feel my juices running down my ass and onto his dick as he finished pumping in me. I was so wet and tired I literally collapsed off of him onto the floor. I could feel my ass pulsating open and closed and my pussy was throbbing. I came in and out of consciousness as I caught my breath.

Suddenly my face became very warm and my first thought was that he was cumming on me but then in my foggy haze I remembered he just came in me. I opened my eyes slowly to see the most beautiful sun rising up to say hello, just as I curled into my blanket to say goodnight.

12