He Hooks a Good One! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After calming down she asked how he was going to get his hard in her. He said it was bench time at the pool again later. But he wanted her with her braces on and her bent over the end of the bench so he could do her from behind. He said he had wanted her with her braces on for some time.

They got out of the shower and dried off. They changed the beds and did some wash and cleaned the bathroom. Rob was learning to do more and more with his left stump. It was healing nicely and J had put a couple of butter-fly Band-Aids over a couple of areas that needed help staying closed so the skin would heal. She was leaving the bandage off of his right stump except at night. She was keeping the bandage on the left stump so it would tighten down and also to protect it as he was using it so much.

After lunch they went out to the pool and J said she wanted to "walk" some at the parallel bars. She removed her sleeveless undershirt which left her naked. J wheeled to the end, checked them for height and scooted forward on the seat of her wheelchair. She lifted each leg with her hands clear of the foot rest, raised it out of the way and then extended her legs out and locked the knee joint by pushing the drop locks down into place. She grabbed the bars with each hand and pulled herself up out of the chair into a standing position. As she stood straight the drop locks slid down over the hip joint locks keeping her in a standing position.

After resting for a minute she leaned forward on the bar with her hands a few inches and then lifted her body up and let it swing through as far as it would go. It stopped just a few inches past her hands. She leaned forward again and repeated the same steps until she was halfway down the bars. Rob had been watching closely, keeping an eye on her jiggling breasts, very skinny, atrophied legs braced rigid and her hips held firmly in the pelvic band attached to the braces. As J was turning and resting at the halfway point, he walked to the end by her chair and when she looked up at him pushed his shorts down his legs exposing his rigid cock standing out to her. J grinned and started back towards him. Rob could see the sheen of wetness running down the inside of her thighs.

J was tired by the time she got close to the end of the bars. It had been sometime since she had done this and after the surgery last week, her energy was gone. She was not able to lift her body and instead just drug her legs behind her towards her wheelchair. She finally made it to the end, turned, unlocked her hip joints and shakily lowered herself into her chair. She took a long pull from her water bottle and wheeled over out of the sun.

Rob sat down in front of her, pre cum freely running down his cock. J reached out, spread his legs and pulled her chair closer to him. She unlocked her hip joints and folded herself down so her chest was on her knees. She pulled his cock into her mouth and licked all the cum from it. She started to suck him off so he would last longer after he got in her but decided she wanted to feel the full force of him Cuming in her this first time.

After resting a few more minutes, she wheeled over to the end of the exercise bench, grabbed the remote and extended the arm towards her so she could reach the trapeze bar. Rob came over to her and they kissed and she stroked him while he rubbed her breasts with his stump. He finally moved out of the way and J grabbed the bar and pulled herself upright. She pushed the button and raised the table up until she thought it was right and then lowered her upper torso face down on to the table. She pulled her hands into her breasts and started massaging them and pulling on her nipples.

Rob stood behind her and was totally turned on by the sight of her very flaccid, atrophied rear end. The buttock muscles had no shape or tone to them at all. They were so atrophied that he could see down her crack all the way to her vaginal lips. She was very wet and his pre cum was flowing also. He used his stump to push his cock downward and moved closer, rubbing it up and down her slit. He finally put the head at her opening and very slowly pushed into J.

She was going mad by now with all the stimulation and wanted him in her NOW! Rob continued his very slow, teasing push until he bottomed out. Since J had no control over her pelvis she could not push back on to him getting the job done sooner. Rob stood there and flexed his cock using his Kegal muscle. J responded the same way. Soon he started moving slowly out and pulled out until his head almost fell out. Again he very slowly pushed back in. J came with the third thrust and Rob could feel her squeeze him. He almost came but was able to stop in time.

J could not believe the feelings she was experiencing with Rob doing her like he was. She could fee him bottom out against her cervix and wished she could mover her pelvis to a position that he could push into it. They would have to talk more and find a position to make that happen. All of a sudden she came harder than she ever had and just as she started down Rob pulled back and started another one. After that one J moved her hand with some difficulty to between her legs.

She searched for, and found Rob's balls hanging down, and circled them next to his body with her thumb and forefinger. She gently pulled on them as he started moving in and out of her pussy again. He started moving faster and faster and finally bottomed out in her and J could feel the cum move out of his body and up his shaft. She pulled a little harder and felt him explode against her cervix causing her to explode with her third orgasm. She could in no way explain how much better that felt than having the feeling dulled by the rubber condom.

With J pulling on his balls, Rob was able to stay hard for a few more minutes so he stroked in and out of her and then he went soft and he pulled out of her. He went over to the poolside shower and rinsed off and then came back to a resting, content J, put a towel in her chair and helped her get up off the table and into her chair. J had tears in her eyes and told Rob that she had wondered if she would ever be able to find a man that would understand her disabilities and put up with them and also be able to bring her so much joy and pleasure. He told her that he was very honored to be the one to provide it to her.

The next day they went out for lunch and to the store and ran other errands. Just as they got back to the house Sara called and asked if she could stop on her way home to do a check of Rob's arm. They were surprised she was so far along with it and said sure, that would be great. She showed up a few minutes later as she had been calling from her car. When Sara got to the door she was in her wheelchair with shorts on and only one stump showing out of the legs. She explained that she had done too much the day before and the short stump was sore. She had also gotten the feeling that Rob wanted to see her stumps. Rob admitted yes, he was wondering what they looked like.

Sara rocked her hip a little and pulled her shorts pants leg on the right side up so that the stump was exposed. Both of them were very nicely rounded and no scar showed. The right stump was just barely long enough to be able to wear a prosthesis. Sara said she wore them when she was seeing patients to give them as much hope as possible but used her chair the rest of the time.

They went to an exam room and Sara helped Rob get his new arm on. The cable that worked the hooks open and closed needed to be adjusted to a slightly new position and shortened some. One of the straps that held the arm on his shoulder needed another couple of holes punched into it and that was all to be done to the straps. When Rob moved his stump in and out and around in the arm socket, there seemed to be a couple of spots that put pressure on his stump when he tried to cause the hooks to lift up. He worked with Sara to pinpoint these and she marked them so they could be smoothed out. J was sitting behind Sara and looked like she was going to cum seeing Ken with his arm. He looked at her and grinned and winked and flicked his tongue up and down. J knew what that meant and mouthed can't wait.

Sara finished checking everything out and removed the arm getting ready to go. J asked her if she would like to stay for dinner since it was so late. Sara asked if she was sure it was no bother and J said no problem at all. Rob went to the bathroom and Sara asked J if she had said anything yet to Rob and she said no, she was a former patient and that would not be right. Sara said that she had no problem with him knowing and she would tell him if it came up. They went to work in the kitchen getting things ready.

Rob came back and it seemed like the girls were quite friendly as they worked. He watched and listened for a while and when Sara came over near him to get a drink he asked her if she would mind telling him how she lost her legs. She said not at all, that one day she had been to the mall and when she got home she looked down and her legs were gone!! Rob looked shocked and Sara and J did not crack a smile. He finally understood he had been had and they all laughed.

Sara moved closer to him and said she had two things to tell him. One, she and J were very good friends and that she had been a patient of hers several years ago. Then she told Rob that she had had her legs amputated on purpose. It was something she had always wanted and when she turned 21 she finally did it. Rob looked at her for a minute without saying anything and then reached over and hugged her saying way to go. She also told him that she and J were partners in the prosthetic limb business as J had fronted the money when she found out that was what Sara wanted to do. She almost had J paid back and would soon own the business free and clear. J spoke up and told Rob Sara was one of the most talented prosthetic limb builders she had ever met. That was all she did and was not involved in making braces or other types of orthotics.

Dinner was ready and they had a good time together. After the dishes were done they sat by the pool and soon J asked if anyone was up for a swim. Sara said that sounded great and before anyone could move had removed her top, shorts and panties (she did not have a bra on) and was in the water. As Rob was helping J get her braces off he asked what was with her girlfriends, all of them swam nude and did not care if he saw them. J reminded Rob that being crippled in some way was a sexual turn on for both the person looking and the person that is crippled. Look at what was going on between them. Most crippled people liked to show their body's off and enjoy the reaction of the other person(s).

She just smiled and said don't look a gift horse in the mouth, enjoy! She pulled his pants down and seeing he was semi erect reminded him to look but don't touch but added this time unless you are asked to. And don't be embarrassed about getting hard and it showing, that was what the girls wanted to have happen.

J got naked and transferred back to her wheelchair and moved over to the pool. She fell out of her chair into the pool and Rob was right behind her. They splashed each other and swam around for some time. They then moved over by the steps to rest. Sara asked Rob if he would like to look at her stumps up close. He said he would enjoy that very much.

Sara moved up the stairs until she was out of the water and Rob followed her up the steps. At the top he sat down and Sara lifted her right shorter stump up and rested it on Rob's left arm stump. He moved in closer and noticed that the scar and suture line were invisible. He commented about that and Sara said the surgeon had done a superb job on her stumps. When she first had her legs amputated she had no intention of ever using prosthetic legs, always wanted to be in a wheelchair. She had told the doctor that and he did not do some of the steps that are usually done on amputees, covering the end of the bone, moving muscle and ligaments and so on.

She held her leg up and told him to use the tip of his stump and feel the end of her stump. He did so and could feel the end of the bone very clearly through the skin flap. The longer left sump was the same way. Both stumps seemed to be atrophied some and that was because she had not used them for several years. She then decided she might want to try legs and J was recommended to her. They talked about it quite a bit and the first pair of prosthetics that Sara made were for herself.

Having her legs open made it hard for Rob to miss her pussy. It was shaved except for a strip of hair that ran up from her clit and was about 2 inches wide. Sara noticed him looking and asked if he liked it shaved. He said for sure and leaned back showing his shaved cock and balls to her. Sara said she started shaving when she was using her legs. The high sockets pulled her hair. It did not take her long to find out she really enjoyed the feel of no hair.

By then he was very hard and Sara said she was not sure she could ever take all of that. She reached for his forearm stump and said she was looking forward to that healing and him using it on her. J had told her about it. J was sitting right beside Rob during the stump exam and she reached over and covered Sara's hand on Rob's stump saying she, J, was first. They all laughed and got back in the water.

After they got out of the pool and were sitting talking, Rob asked why she had two different length stumps. Sara said that her first plan was to have a hemipelvectomy on the right side. It was suggested to her that she start off this way (have a very short stump) and could always have more done later. She did that and had not done any more yet. It was still very much on her mind to do one day. J spoke up and asked Rob what he would think if she had her right hip removed also. Rob looked at her for a minute and then he said he thought that would be very sexy on both women. He thought it would be better access during sex. Both of the women agreed and was one reason listed for doing it. Sara pointed at Rob's hard and asked J if he was always that way? She said yes thank goodness!

Rob also asked if Sara was a devotee and she said for sure. He then asked what her favorite was. She said amputees for certain. She said that she thought J was very sexy with her atrophied, paralyzed legs but stumps turned her on the most. Again, that was why she wanted to be one. She said she knew J loved amputees also and why Rob turned both of them on so much.

Sara decided it was time for her to get home and she dressed and they followed her out to her car. She and J kissed each other on the lips and she gave Rob a peck on the cheek. They went back in the house, closed up everything and went to bed.

The next day went by fast and late in the afternoon Sara called and said she had Rob's arm done and that she was on her way over. When she got there she was in her chair still and helped Rob get his stump sock and the arm on and try it out. It fit perfectly and all of the straps and wires were just right. Rob stood up and tried moving his left shoulder forward and back opening and closing his hooks. He looked at J and he was sure she was having an orgasm looking at him with his new arm. Her hand was between her legs. Sara noticed also and said she would wait until she got home for hers, that her job was done and she was out of there!!!

J moved close to Rob and examined the arm. She showed him how to move so that the arm would flex up and extend back down and had him practice that for a while. She showed him how the hook rotated in the wrist and the rubber band that held the hooks together, telling him that there were different bands with different strength.

Rob asked her to join him in the bedroom and she transferred into bed. He had asked her in the morning if she would go without her braces that day and she had done so. All she had on was her usual sleeveless undershirt. She slipped it off and lay back in the bed. Rob wiggled around and used his arm to push his shorts down and sat in bed by J. He managed to get his arm in the right position and moved the hook over to J's breast rubbing her nipple with the metal hook. He opened it and let it close around the nipple. J immediately came hard and continued as he pulled on the nipple with the hooks closed.

After her orgasm calmed, he unlatched her nipple and slid the hook down her abdomen. He moved down in bed, still sitting up by her and with his left stump pulled her legs open. He moved the hook down to her slit and started moving it up and down her pussy by lifting his shoulder up and down. He finally moved the hook to her clit and started moving his torso so the arm and hook would move in a circle. After doing that for several minutes and seeing the fluid running out of her pussy he opened the hook and clamped it on her clit. J let out a cry and came and came and came while Rob pulled and pushed her clit with his new hook. J finally had to ask him to stop and she was too sensitive to go on.

He moved up so he could kiss her and she said she was hooked from now on getting off that way!!

12