All Comments on 'He Just Had to Try'

by claw69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE

You just HAVE to tell us more please--Loved the whole scene and want to hear about you becoming MORE of a CUM SLUT with your wife present. Having her there to guide several cocks into her willing SLUTS mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep Trying

Don't listen to people who overly criticize. Unless they are submitting their own stories, they shouldn't be judging anyone elses. To each his own taste. Your story is your own and is therefore a product of you, and no one can take that away from you. You keep telling your stories and some people will appreciate and some will not. I write them for those I will touch and for myself. To hell with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

I totally agree with keep trying, fuck the idiots that don't like your writing; you are writing to please yourself firstly, and those who find your stories enjoyable secondly, screw the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot sexy story

god i love this. lust for something like this myself. would love to have the chance to get away from my wife, to meet a man, see him naked, kiss and makeout with him, suck his wonderful dick ... and get fucked for the first time. it just sounds oooo erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great hot story

that is my dream is to suck a cock while i am being sucked then i want him to fuck my man pussy an fill me with his hot cum

Sweetblood03Sweetblood03over 13 years ago
Amazing!

Dude, I am a bi female and this story made me sooooo wet. Don't listen to haters baby...keep writin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love to Get Fucked like that

Yes, I want to gently and slowly suck your cock as I wear my Cotton Panties and Fuzzy Sweater while you finger my Soon to be dripping Ass and then have you gently fuck my ASS and cum all over and in me. YES Fuck my Ass and Pinch my nipples under my sweater. I am stroking myself so hard wishing it was you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A+. This is my dream. It am 59 and would love to find this. Especially my bride ther videoing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous