All Comments on 'He Knew When I Was Ready'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seductive Desire

Wonderful story of desire and seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great writing and extremely hot story - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story! Love the build-up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

so sensual, erotic and pure lust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Exactly what I want to have happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow.

Good writing. Made me hard a couple of times. I wanted to jack off but my wife was sitting across the room. This is exactly how I imagined it and want it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT!

Very hot & arousing story! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Paul

Paul sounds like one very sexy guy, and just what you needed to enjoy man to man sex. If Paul is older, he is more experienced, and from what you say in the description, hairy in the right places! A bit of chest hair on a man is such an attractive thing! When a guy takes his shirt off, and reveals a sexy hairy chest, I just want to melt!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Another winner

You are three for three. And all fives. Good, hot, hard-inducing tales.

bicuriousncbicuriousncalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

I'm jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very hot and sexy story, I wish I could find that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That first time is so special. It is something you'll never forget. It is really great if your partner is experienced and gentle with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is fascinating to watch as a person's inner slut takes them over

I have witnessed it many times and have personally been involved in helping three women become comfortable with making themselves sexually available to men other than their significant other.

Seeing their feigned reticence after the first few times they reluctantly came with me to public places where a stranger was waiting to look them over and their embarrassed giggle when he approached us - as a signal he was game to fuck her and was claiming the prize.

Watching, over a drink, as she flirts reassuringly with a stranger to let him know her pussy is wanting him.

It is hot to watch a well educated, normally well behaved lady giving in to the well documented allure of strange cock - but then, most of us have been there at one time or another. And once we try it many of us are on our way to becoming addicted

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Yes... Heaven!

My first time with a man. First kiss. First oral. First full body contact. It was all very special. But the life changing moment was how I felt both as he entered me, and with him fully inside. My most in-the-moment feelings of bliss, ever. It was a connection I had craved; and was satisfied beyond words. I would love to give a man that same feeling of satisfaction someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous