All Comments on 'He Left the Door Open'

by ElizaJane311

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yikes

Your well-written descriptions of his obsession about her (through both his and her POVs) really creeped me out. This one was a real nail-biter that had me dreading and anxious for its continuation. Can’t wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent start! Can't wait for the next charter.

Excellent first chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don't stop!

I really enjoyed your story and your writing style. The switching point of views along with the timeline movement were well executed.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A KIDNAPPER, A SADIST, A PERVERT, AND A ZEALOT

all rolled into one person with these and more "Pseudo Fetishes". I would think he is familiar with PANDORA. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

This is so incredibly well written and I love seeing both characters points of view! Please don’t stop I’m desperate for more and to find out what happens and how this twisted relationship ends up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You made my year

More please, for the love of all that is good. This is so immaculately written I would buy this as a novel in a heartbeat, and I'm very choosy about my books. Simply can't wait for the next chapter. Amazing, brava!

The_GloriousBitchThe_GloriousBitchalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Please write another part of the story.

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I'd love to see the next installment detailing her early days / months in captivity. How she battled the reluctance/revulsion of being kidnapped and forced pitted against the sexual sensations/arousal he is constantly forcing on her body to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More more more!!!

Omgosh! Pleaae let chaoter 3 be LONNNGGG! And so veey soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumber than a stump

He ran after her. Only to find out that she had doubled back and was now driving his car down the driveway to freedom. She went straight to the police and he was sent straight to prison for life. Smart girl. Never continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very dramatic

Congratulations! You’ve written a terrifying horror story here, I honestly think it does go beyond NonCon right into Horror - NOT Erotic Horror just straight forward Horror.

There really isn’t anything sexy about this story at all. The guy is an absolute monster and the only truly acceptable ending is death for him. Prison doesn’t and can’t reform this kind of criminal so any prison sentence he might serve would only be a period of uncomfortable respite for her.

Even if you had written more chapters I don’t think I’d be able to read more I don’t cope very well with horror stories because my imagination is very vivid , it would probably give me nightmares.

So seriously if you come back and read these comments one day I urge you to have another go at writing whether it’s this or something else. It takes talent to write the way you have. Here’s hoping that real life starts playing fair.

Regards Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more chapters.. This great! ♥️♥️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!! 😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goosebumps! Please write more ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous