All Comments on 'He Let Them Have Me #03'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

The daughters will be the next generation hot wives for the dream spouses for the sickos.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
another bashing comment fromdear annony

I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still a good story

now the girls need to talk Gray into fucking their slut mom at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE STAR RATING

to offset the biased scoring of Bonny/Vasty

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Wow..this is just getting worse.

At least one of the kids would be disgusted by her parents actions. And while going home covered in another mans cum might be slutty, it sure as hell isnt sexy. Even porn stars clean up after a scene because they don't think it's sexy and these are women who make movies about sex.

Stop showing everyone as being supportive because I get the impression Gray could prostitute her out and everyone would be saying how hot and sexy that is.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for agood read and effort

eat shit dear annnoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a disgusting story

Badly written. Dialogue by a 12 year old. Stop while you're behind. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
im going to report this story for pedophilia

you are disgusting and you should be ashamed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BONNIETAYLOR2

Take your own advice. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a story about a loving wife.

This is just a story about some depraved animal or, multiple animals depending on your view point.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorover 8 years ago
One of the best stories I have read for a long time.

Hope there will be more and it won't go in the obvious direction.

LbkmaleLbkmaleover 8 years ago
Please keep it going

Great story. The way you tell it I can relate to every character. Hard to stop reading and sad when it's over. It looks like the folks that say they don't like it feel the same way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny. Your not fun, but you are still fucked up.

How's the diet going?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for asking

I've lost about 5 lbs. I'd like to lose 10 more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No

Imstillstupid, you should stop now. I think the wait loss was gray matter upstairs. You didn't have it to spare. Disgusting tale about disgusting people

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun

I think it ends with grey fucking the girls and kyle hanging himself,boy thats fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

how can any self respecting man even think about going there? ANSWER: NO SELF RESPECTING MAN COULD GO THERE, Only a fag could go there and how could any woman go there and respect her man... she cant and doesn't. But if you do this for real then more power to you but dont pretend you love your mate

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
5*

Keep um cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read Your Biography

It said you don't do humiliation or children. Strange. It looks like your doing both at the same time.Humiliating Kyle in front of his daughters. Listen if Kyle wants to be a cuck more.power to him.The daughters at any age is just sick porn.You have to be a deviate to do this In front of your children.I guess if the shoe fits.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

in honor for bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Stupid cunt wants her daughters get fucked by this macho idiot. She deserves to get what she has coming to her - AIDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When?

When did this stop being a story about Kyle the cuckold?

Why isn't HE still the main character?

This is all about Gray? or worse yet, Amber?

Why is that?

If you really want to please your cuck audience, you need to keep Kyle up FRONT AND CENTER.

Sure, she is the narrator, and self absorbed and all of that typical shit. But she looses traction in being a successful cuckoldress, as she removes Kyle and his thoughts from the equation. That IS why another commenter is right that this could end up in Kyle's suicide. The better scenario has Gray be a tool for her pleasure but at the exact SAME time keeping Kyle feeling useful. How did this chapter achieve that? No, it didn't. If cuckolding is going to "work", then she still has to care. When she loses the ability to care, then she loses the will to keep the marriage together. The angle this chapter takes, it appears that she isn't looking to cuck, as much as she is looking to remove (either herself from her family bonds, or Kyle from her life totally). Once the daughters loose all respect for BOTH parents, and the idea of the marriage, then this can only devolve into a story that self destructs. Since you plan to continue this series, do yourself and your readers the favor of realigning the PRIMARY focus BACK onto the marriage that actually sustains this depravity. Without it, you cease to tell a story, and continue to just be a jumble of upsetting words.

I DID like the other reader savvy enough to call you out for using both humiliation AND children when you said that you wouldn't. Oh well, just repeating a formula that has failed for so many others, right? Can you do it better? Doubtful. Why seek to undermine your own efforts, just when the story MIGHT have gained some traction, instead you are content to only be spinning your wheels repeating an often poorly explained tale of stupidity masquerading as eroticism.

Who needs originality when this only needs to talk about wet pussies and tits??

Right?

Please, just raise the bar for yourself, and aspire to something higher....

Please?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
If the writer's intention was to shock us, he succeeded...

If the writer's intention was to shock us, he succeeded...Each part is worst than the previous ones, and this one wasn't an exception...So low moral persons, that not even their children they respected, shoudn't belong to the human race, not even belong to the animal world...Not even the demon could be so low and wouldn't let them enter in hell...They would be rambling through limbo...If LW's stories had the Oscars, this story would be candidate to at least 3 Oscars: 1st - Worst story; 2nd - Worst characters and 3rd - Worst plot. Surely deserving a very negative rating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor story

Gray say he just wants to test her limits, not destroy the marriage. Fondling Kyle's daughters and causing them to look to him to provide gifts will drive a wedge in the family. The girls say they love their father. Really!? Ultimately will they respect him? It's possible after Grey turns them into sluts too. By getting the daughters so intimately involved in the Slut/Cuck relationship of the parents was wrong. If you end this story with they're more in love than ever and their marriage & family are stronger than ever, who's going to really believe I? You should've left the daughters out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Limits Pushed! Good Story!

Gray, the wife´s lover and owner, is all about pushing his various sluts to their limits to see when they either break or say “no”. It seems this writer is doing the same with us readers.

It is relief that both the girls are of legal age, otherwise this piece would simply be pedophilia. To say the least, this story requires us readers to have a very open mind and pushes us outside of the comfort zone of conventional family morality.

The wife is clearly the protagonist of this story as she reveals all her thoughts, emotions, and desires. The central question of this piece is: Could a mother´s need to be an exhibitionist, to be sexually used, and to give up control lead her to also turning her own daughters into sluts or potential sluts?

Gray will continue to push and it will be interesting to see where the wife´s limits are. My guess is that she will sacrifice the two daughters to Gray. However, she will reach her limit when Gray seduces her into falling in love with him (not just in lust) and that adversely affects her marriage.

We look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for allowing that flamer bonny to comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
higher level

Kyle's wife can now do the ultimate cuckolding act and that is to have Gray's child. It is something that Amber never gave him and the child will always keep Gray in their lives. Gray would also be the Godparent to the child so his always being around would be explained. It was would make Kyle's wife extremely happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really controversial!

To say the least, this is controversial, if not down right shocking. The family is destroyed for all intents and purposes. However, the author is within his or her first amendment rights to publish this. If one doesn't like it, then stop reading it.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 8 years ago
Baffled.

While I can certainly understand and appreciate the erotic appeal of the hotwife lifestyle, why two seeming adults, such as Kyle and his nameless wife in this story, would allow themselves to be exploited by Gray into surrendering their self-control is utterly baffling and alien to me, as it should be to any autonomous individual, even if it is made to appear to be their decision. The fact that a character such as the wife has demonstrated no limits and as yet appears incapable of saying no to her would-be Svengali doesn't make it alright for him to continue to manipulate her. This would be like a drug pusher rationalizing the sale of narcotics simply because the addict is unable to refuse. Because someone says, "Beat me, I want you to beat me, and I don't care how hard," doesn't necessarily mean you should do so. That person could be healthy and well-balanced, but could also be sick and dangerously self-destructive, and to leave it to the likes of a Gray to make that distinction could be fatal to a person or, in this case, a family as well.

Besides, the husband, Kyle, is, like Gray, a biker: why doesn't he act like one and just take his wife back already? Either that or go back to training wheels!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Wrong category

Too far into fetish to be LW but u knew that. Ch 2 has the slut worrying and wondering if her marriage will survive? With whom, she has now lowered her husband to something far less ... if she stayed with open marriage there was a chance, but no, let's crush the misguided husband who wanted the Cool guy to lime him... stupid bastard. At the heart of the destruction is Grays wife, maybe she isn't so happy about his swinging after all

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Baffled!!

How could characters in an erotic story with dom/sub elements possibly not behave exactly as I would in that situation?!? It's... It's almost as if the author and readers gain some erotic thrill out of behavior that I don't understand!!! Shocking! Such a thing is impossible, /especially/ in a section of a pornographic website dedicated to cheating and cuckolding. Please, allow me to fan myself and clutch my pearls, as my statement shows I must surely be a repressed Victorian woman with no concept of sec out erotica who has somehow found this site and been so deeply disturbed and offended by it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Still the best

Absolutely the best writer

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
"I kind of get it."

You're on your own, sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Frontlinecaster

Your comment just proved that this story is not on the right category. This story is just so sick, I believe the author is writing this to troll the btb anons. Please move this to its rightful place.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

No, this is explicitly where stories like this go. If the btb anon cowards have a problem with it than they're in the wrong place. But they know what they're getting, and the little closeted anon cowards and their defenders like palewriter and zed are so desperate to fulfill this obvious repressed bisexual desire that they come here and rage and their a fit after they get off. Either deal with it, or oo another category and leave authors like this alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ frontlinecaster

Why should the closet cuckolds leave? They get their kicks from the shame of reading and spanking and then negatively commenting in a laughable fit of denial.

The rest of us get a laugh at their expense. Everyone wins!

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
See. Everyone wins. What more could you want

And I get to enjoy the comments. Oh wait, I am an everyone. So of course I won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Please go on.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 8 years ago
Great story

I loved this story although it ran out of steam I felt after ch1 and was on a downward spiral from there on in some ways.Ch1 was very good , the build up I felt was filled with apprehension and some suspense although it was a well trodden path it was interesting thoughout.The involvement of the daughters was unnecessary in my view, although I can see some point to that line it does rather leave the story high and dry in my opinion as there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go after that.Overall I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
go easy on Zed

Anyone bitching about the 3rd chapter in a series is a deeply disturbed closet-cucky. FFS, the 1st chapter maybe, but chapter 3? Demented, a closet-cucky, or both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simple

It sucks!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Sucks? So do you dear annoy!!

This is a good story and I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great writing-loved them all!!! I would like to see Kyle wife ordered to go braless by Gray 24/7. If Gray went with her to donate all her bras,and he told her to tell the attendant that her lover wants her braless would be great. 5 Stars each time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't be three parts

You gotta finish it man, don't give up find her boundaries get that no

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Keep writing i'll give you 5 to counter the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

Another story the asshole of LIT didn't read just gave a 1!! This fool should be banned!!

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Obsessions

Many characters in literature and history have followed their obsessions to their detriment. Many dragged co-dependants with them. Some are redeemed some are not.

The comment on humiliation is interesting. Writing this I did not see it as humiliation as the husband was a full accomplice. I don't like when something happens against someone's will. However I can see the point.

Of course, this is porn and meant or stimulate those who like this type of story. So comparing it to Moby Dick (no pun intended) where Ahab followed his obsession to his death and the death of his crew is probably overreaching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

after each chapter My thoughts have been I hope there is more to this story, I liked it a lot and hope you continue with this story, I mean there is the party and what happens to Mom there, there is the question of daughters and Mom, what are Mom's limits. Keep writing and ignore anyone who goes by anon, if they cant identify themselves, then they do not need to be taken seriously

For the record not a member but known as lgsimian

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure shit. Typical trash bonnietaylor would write. Gay married men or man hating wives.

# 1 Fetish crap.

ga48ga48over 8 years ago
Very Hot

I hope you continue to write about what happened at the party. I can't believe how hot I got reading the first 3 parts. She is such a slut and I love it. I hope Kyle sucks his cock too.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
This provocative well written serial has jumped the shark

when the daughters were brought into it, back in Chapt 2 really, where such was heavily foreshadowed.

And yes, a major theme of human nature is the following of obsessions to an unruly, untidy end. It makes for great drama as it is so rare. Most folk are somewhere in the middle. So that is why the story loses it's ability for others to relate to it, to emotionally invest in it, as it has gone over the top and is no longer believable to the majority of readership.

Kirk's humiliation is complete and profound among his own family. None of them can any longer respect him as the protector and leader of the their pack-which leaves them vulnerable to the true predators like Gray. And so the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family tragedy

In a porn stite a tragedy story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What will be in the sequels?

After the daughters the family, friends and collegues will know they are a cuckold hot wife pairs, then the neighbors will know them. Next level is they start the cuckold hot wife proudness movement..............

sherwood646sherwood646over 8 years ago
keep the story going

Gray needs to fuck both of the daughters and then make the mom suck his cum from both of their pussies like she already has with Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun stuff

good wank material, which is the point of course. only closet-cucks read three parts of a deviant story and complain they hate it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Keep it going, I want to see her pushed through a lot of kinky situations. I wish I could be forced to be a slut like that! Can't wait for the next one!

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superhot story!!!! Please, go on soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Great!

Now, To start reading all of your other stories.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
WoW!!!

What a woman, I love a woman with no inhibitions I wish my wife was such god im so horny and dream of eating my wife out with a cum filled pussy and her calling me her cuckold I'd love to be her cuckold!

steamer1steamer1almost 8 years ago
Wow. This is hot. Enjoying your body of work.

Just recently found you . I like what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

verbicideverbicidealmost 8 years ago
Ha!

I love this gutless anonymous puke with all the "1"s. Here's a 5 for a fun story and to piss that little worm off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazingly

This piss poor author's crap only gets worse, now cheating on the category as well. It should not be a surprise to anyone. We're seeing the usual poorly written, poorly edited crap, with a dozen errors on this page alone.

Learn to use a question mark with questions. Read up on how quotes work (Check the third paragraph and its three grammatical errors). Understand that the words Mom and Dad, when used as a title, are capitalized. You dropped several words out of sentences, you might want to find them ("I licked my fingers as did." As did who?) Learn how and when to use a comma. I could go on, but pointing out all the errors would make the comment longer than the story. Buy a book on grammar.

Or better yet, do us all a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Diagnosis

Sick wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A "5"

You stories are great. Don't know what's wrong with these other commentors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Great sexy shit from a great author.

csltcsltalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars!

Opinions vary.

Be sure and start with chapter 1.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
i think it awefully hot

got me to cum, ... twice.. more please,.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I have been rubbing

My sudo cunt and clit for this entire series wishing i was her. I need to cum so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting and enjoyable story line, check grammer

The cuckolding didn't do anything for me but her total submission to Gray's demands were really hot.

There were a number of grammatical errors in all of the stories that interrupted the flow of reading. Suggest you have someone proof read your work. Otherwise keep it up.

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
Some VERY hot scenes....

...for me personally!!

Love how the wife is totally controlled sexually by the dominant Gray and his sexy wife, Amber. And the inclusion of her daughters witnessing their Mum's decadence, and actually causing her to climax even more by their presence, is a master stroke!!

Didn't overly care for the aspect of Kyle's humiliation, both by his wife, and by his daughters seeing this also.

If the 'daughters' involvement could be done WITHOUT the demeaning of their Dad, it would improve the story (for me)....but I'm not sure HOW??

Still really HOT (one of the best).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
daughter domination

I've only just discovered your stories. Thank you very much, they are exciting and well-written. I got a particular charge in this one from the daughters witnessing their mother's descent into slutdom. It made rational sense that the mother didn't actually want to get sexually involved with her daughter, but it would have been extremely hot if it had happened, with her daughter(s) using and abusing her.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
HLTHM#3

Ok. The daughters should join in the humiliation of their dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Hot & Sexy ! OMG

Kyle is one interesting husband. I love this author. I'm sorry it took so long to connect with her stories. Please don't stop writing. Can't wait to read #4. So glad you have written so many stories to enjoy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An incredibly hot series

Outstanding!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Hottest

Yep. While I enjoyed the tension of slut's secret life, I'm totally digging the fact that the girls now know. Kyle and Amber realize, and make a point to clarify, that loving someone doesn't have to change just because of having a slutty side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When you have a rapist in the White House

This kind of story happens. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
* star is one to much!!

Sorry, but crap remains crap even if you perfume it!!

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
Mother of the year...

As expected...

The brainless whore 1st fucking her lover near her kids

now whoring herself and humiliate her husband in frond of her naked kids

and it like is the most normal think in the world...

What a nonsense!

Still intrigued in the idea of whoring her kids!

Next stop will be whore her kids for her lover...

They have at least start charging something to make their living...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More interactions

Dear Author,

Please take it as a constructive criticism. I feel like this chapter is a bit rushed. It needed more of an interaction between the mother and the daughters like when the daughter asked whose cum it was, the mom didn't reply she just kept quite... which is good for a starting but later i would have liked it for her to be persuaded to answer the question by her daughter. When the daughter asked whether her mom would fuck grey, instead of the mom directly jumping into the act, i would have liked Amber to ask the mom "your daughters want to see you fucking my husband. Would you be a slut and a good mother and show your daughter how it done?" or something along the line...

Like i said, a bit more "girls talk" between the mother and the daughter.

Happy Writing

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WHAT A SLUT DUMB ASS FUCKIN SLUT BITCH WHORE

No respect for her family...one girl is a minor...this is borderline committing a felony...can't this author put a little decency in the story? this bitch has no respect for her husband... and now none for her young daughters either...total disrespect for family and marriage...shoot this bitch

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Yes, exactly the model as a mother that every family wants! A whore as a mother and wife is an example for life. The daughters will be proud that they live in a family in which the father is a fagot and a cuckold and in which the mother carve out her life as a whore. These are exactly the roles our children need for a successful future. And in times of "me too" exactly the right author, namely a woman! The world of women will thank you for taking sides with them! And even more of course your 6400 followers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gag!

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsabout 3 years ago

I read this series many years ago probably around when it was published. Also had my wife read it. We both love it!!! I have now read hundreds probably thousands of cuckold stories and when I think back on my favorite this series is always top of my list. I love how it progresses to the family pool party seeing how far a hotwife will go. Well done!

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

The writing is very hot, but it this chapter really came off the rails getting the daughters involved.

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot and more hot.

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

Makes my cock hard. Take all the stars you want.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Comes to the involving the daughters I get off the bus! I skipped over everything that had anything to do with the girls, didn't want to read it, don't want to even think about incest. I would like the story much more if you left that part out. Any parts with the wife fucking everybody handy and Kyle liking it - I like.

I'm a cuck with no daughters, no children and no possibility of having any since I've been fixed and love your "other" writing so lets read on l!

tanda9876tanda9876over 2 years ago

Fantastic progression. Kyle’s involvement minimal but just where it ought to fall in the context of the story. Fantastic.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

The last chapters were intense, Tammy and Cammy seem just a bit to mature.

Kyle you have every reason to be feeling kicked in the guy. Are there any secrets left

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what a piece of shit she is, what did I expect? The world as we know it is at an end

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

This chapter is so hot. I can't wait to read about Gray fucking the daughters with their father (the cuckold) watching. Maybe he'll clean out Gray's cum from their cunts. Yummy yummy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can you sink lower as an author? A mother showing her underage daughter (17 is a minor) what shameless whore she is and what ridiculous sissy her cuckold/father is? The daughters have certainly learned a life lesson.

Why the watchdogs over Lit. allow minors to actively participate in sex scenes is a mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Same Cuck Shit from this "man hating" writer! Nothing too see here .... move along.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story. I lost count how many times I read this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Her exposure to her daughter's, her lust, so erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES