He Let Them Have Me #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammy said, "Feel good mom?"

Her asking me.. I came. A guttural, "Fuck yes!" As my body shuddered.

Cammy laughed, wow you are a slut. Fucking Gray in front of us. What else will you do."

I started thinking of some of the stuff I'd done. I started fucking Gray harder. As I did I said, "Anything," and I came again.

Tam looked at Kyle, and asked Amber, "What does dad usually do?"

"Sometimes I let him jack off," said Amber. "I know he and your mom still fuck at home."

Finally I couldn't take any more. I started bouncing up and down on his cock as hard as I could. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt, give me that cum, show my babies what a slut I am."

I felt Grays cock stiffen. Don't know why, I pulled it out of me and jerked it a few times. Cum came shooting out. It hit me on the belly, my tits, my face. Rope like strings dripping down my body. As it hit me I came.

"Oh my god, I love your cum. I'm cumming. Fuck yes, I'm cumming."

As I calmed down I started rubbing the cum into my body. Over my tits and into my belly and in my pussy. I licked my fingers as did.

The girls watched amazed.

We rested for a while. Finally Amber said, "Unless you want to watch Gray fuck me it's time to go."

The girls and I started getting dressed. Tam looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to clean up first?"

I just looked at the ground, "Gray didn't say I could, he usually likes me to keep his cum on me when I go home."

The girls looked at Gray. He shrugged his shoulders, gave a big smile, and said, "What can I say. I think it's slutty. It turns me on."

The girls, looking at his face, couldn't help but laugh. He just said it so innocently.

Cammy chimed in, "Well, it is slutty. Kind of sexy too when you think about it."

As I was dressing Amber had an idea. "Hey slut, if you want to stay, you can eat Gray's cum out of my cunt when he's done."

The girl's mouths dropped open.

I was so embarrassed. What could the girls possibly be thinking. I knew they'd lost all respect for me. I wanted to say no, and yell at her for suggesting such a thing. What came out was, "May I?"

Amber told the girls to bring me some appropriate clothes when they came back for the party the next day.

I was just standing there, naked, I had no idea what to do. Kyle and the girls were getting ready to leave. I looked at the ground and said, " I'm sorry. I love you all dearly."

Kyle took me in his arms, hugged me, kissed me on the lips, and told me he loved me. "You are the sweetest, sexiest, woman I know. I'm glad you're my wife and the mother of my children. I love you and always will."

Amber kissed him on the cheek, "You are a dear, sweet, wonderful man," she told him.

The girls then each hugged me, told me they loved me, and they'd see me tomorrow."

As they were leaving Cammy said, "I kind of get it."

They left. I stood there naked, my pussy wet with anticipation.

12