All Comments on 'He Never Knew He Was...'

by nowiamhere

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

great story wish i could help u out an change your virgin hood

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot

love your story whis that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delicious

Your first cock blows you away and it goes down as tasty as you describe. Love these kinds of man sex connections. Pete alb69469@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot.and.horny

I,would to have it done me i loved it. i wished i could have it happen to me i have a very hot ass and cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
First Cock

Always love to read mans first sex with a man. Your story is hot. These stories bring back great memories for me. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sounds so real

i had this happen to me i always said i was st8 till i got fucked in the ass its the greatest when blows his hot load in you i love it i cant get enough i also like to suck cock i like the taste of hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i want it

i have never been fucked in the ass but after reading this i want it to happen to me it makes me so hot an horny that i would like to suck a cock an have him to unload down my throat i eat all of my cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
kay

its to rushed....... should of took ur time and do a 2nd page

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just like me

your first experience with a man was the same as my first. I've always wondered what sucking cock would be like and that's why I let a guy pick my up in a bar and take me back to his place. I felt just like a woman and I sucked his cock and let him fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*lix*

this is hot. the intro's a skosh bare, but also not way to legnthy, like we've all gotten bored with. I'm totally reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In the late 70s I went to a nightclub, girls dancing, got into a conversation with a guy who was about 10 years older than me. The club was pretty boring, after a few drinks he said come around to my flat, have a few drinks ,o.k. He had travelled overseas, I had not seen a porn movie before, he had picked up a couple. He put one on, it was a movie with a maid getting fucked by a guy. Well of course I got hard, he did too and took his pants off and began stroking his cock, he looked at me, you can take them off too if you like. I did my hard cock sprang out, he reached over and looked at me and began to stroke me, with the maid in the movie the big cock moving in and out of her pussy,my cock being stroked I shot cumm up onto my shirt, lots of it. I felt relaxed, he said, feel better, my cock was still hard, want to cumm again, I said I don't think I can, he moved his cumm covered fingers down circling my arse, back up stroking my cock slowly then lowered his mouth onto me, warm, I pushed up, a finger in my arse, moving, it felt so good, relax,i was as a second finger entered me, my cock straining. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, removing his mouth,stroking me, placing his cock at my hole, moving it back and forth against my hole, stroking me, then with a sudden push,he entered me, pain,he kept stroking as he pushed his way into me with back and forward small pushes.I felt myself opening , until he was deep in me.He stopped stroking my cock and pushing my legs back fucked my arse, his cock moving in and out of me easier as my cock started to tingle and without more warning small jets of cumm arced out of me causing him to shoot warm cumm into my arse. Since that night my sex life changed. I am married, I love sex with my wife, I don't like the taste of cumm but I will suck cock so that it gets hard so that my arse gets fucked.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

very few guys who try it will not want to try it again. There is just something about m2m sex that is so exciting. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. Never had sex with a woman who could make it as good.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
YES

VER NICE easy to read and follow, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous