All Comments on 'He Never Remembers'

by namelorb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I should have such a friend!

firemanlitfiremanlitover 8 years ago

My girlfriend was the charge nurse in an Alzheimer Ward. She came home one day and told me she did not know what to do with one of the female residents. I asked what the problem was. She said there was a female resident that would walk down the hall and take different men into her room. After a while, both would leave the room with a smile on their faces. I asked if the woman could get pregnant, it they did the deed in public or private areas, or if the old folks had been tested for STDs. She was offended that I would even think of such things. I told her if I could still get it up at that age, I would hope I could find a willing partner. She got over her snit and took my advice to get them tested, and make sure they did the nasty in private. I mean, if you get a chance to go through a second childhood, enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

GREAT PREMISE! I liked this a lot and hope you will write more chapters. I would have liked to see a little more character development though. For example, what happened to cause Walt's short term memory loss? Exactly how old is he? What does he look like? Does he have a good body and how big is his cock? I'm looking forward to future chapters. Hoping he screws 92 year old Greta again. I gave you 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous