All Comments on 'He Noticed Her Haircut This Time'

by dirksteele

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some animals fucking

No story here.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Hot!!!

Very hot!!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: Her hairdresser lived three hours away from her job and every day she would drive 3 hours to go to work and another 3 to go back? Really? This just to justify why she went home with her? The story (what story?) was just 3 strange people fucking, no feelings involved...In the end they could have gone separate ways...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT HOT

This is a very hot story.Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

hehehehe!! Annony is a closet cuck and his wife and all of us are laughing at you not with you!

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69over 7 years ago
Close to my experience....

Anonymous this is very close to how we gained our third wife. She was my hair dresser, I knew her for a couple years. She thought my husbands were different boyfriends, as I corrected her and showed her a photo of our little unusual family (now 4 husbands sharing 3 wives then only 3 husbands and 2 wives) she was interested. I knew she and her husband were having troubles. I thought she could use a friend, I invited them over for dinner and asked everyone to keep things quiet as we did not want to cause them trouble. To make a long story short, we ended up in bed together. Girls with girls in the end, once the boys were worn out.

spredmspredmover 7 years ago
Nice

I kinda enjoy the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, what the fuck is the matter with you.

Drop the load in the oven and make a bun. Isn't that what's it all about. Slurp.slurp.

RedstonesRedstonesover 7 years ago
That is a problem with cameras

The best action shots never make it on film because you get distracted.....Grin

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Good stuff

The two women planned it from the beginning, nicely. They appreciated ea other, and him, & they all stayed in good horny touch w ea other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous