All Comments on 'He Planned a Secret Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
This story just about had everything....

Hunting, killing, fucking, sucking, sharing and living. Good work.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Nice! Excellent work!

I almost never read prior posted commentary, before posting one of my own. There are probably some naysayers; ignore them.

As improbable as it is that such an overall scenario would ever happen, the story is great. And let's get real: for soldiers (snipers in particular), the risk of "reprisal" is high. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Keep up the good work. Have followed each and every one of your stories including those submitted by Scorpio44.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wish i could live the dream like Ben and Jose

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good

I agree it had a little of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing, poor research.

M-16 for bear, one shot kills attracting attention, ranges,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
details

some of the people leaving comments are stuck on the accuracy of some of the details.I honestly believe that the details are there, not to give accuracy about a story, but as a filler to give a story a sense of completeness, even if some of the details are not exactly and 100% acurate, that is just assinine.and getting stuck on the details takes away from the flow of the story. so what if the rifle bullet is off by.100000th from 1 ft out?? this is a story to enjoy, not a documentary. Chill people!! and keep up the good writing, scorp..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It doesn't matter

A kill shot is a kill shot if it's in the right place. It doesn't matter if it's a M-14 or M16 or M1 Grand or a Model 2006 72" barrel witha 28" scope or a barret 50 cal they all kill if your sites are right and wind is correct. The story was good in my eyes. I spent almost three years in Vietnam I saw a lot of kills with many different weapons. I think the worest was what a 105 H did when the sprinter round hit sending out 5000 little nails into there body's.

My mind it's right tonight.

Your story was a little out there but it was good reading tonight. It maded me smile and grin a little. I don't do much of that anymore. So keep on writing for us because we can't write. Thank You!!! Dungeon Bob can't seem to log on tonight.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Another fantastic Story by scorpio44a

Man I loved it from the first word. You continue to amaze me and It seems to me there are more chapters to this very interesting tale. Keep'em comin and I'll keep readin'em.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 12 years ago
minutia... who cares

Hi scorpio44a. Another great story. I keep you on my favorite author list and check regularly for new stories. I'm aware some of the minutia may not be correct but the story goes way past having how many shots for a bear or a moose or elk. Thanks for another GREAT well thought out story. I look forward to many more.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A MACHO COMMUNE

S44a has done a masterful job of writing. The story, characters and plots a flow together. Will he add more chapters in the future? This has makings of a TV movie. TK U MLJ LV NV

michassmichassover 12 years ago
It was sort of believable until:

Almond arrived. You moved the story at a reasonable pace up until then. After that, it felt rushed and really silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comments

Dear Scorpio, Me giving tips to a writer as good as you would be as real as a tick giving a hound directions! I do think a good proof reader would advance your readability, but don't get one if it will delay your writing!! MIke

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very, very good story

Two tours in viet nam, 40 years later, still hears the twigs...Larry Kansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story so far. I have a few questions that circle around one person. Barbara. Diana's daughter. Not one word about her. Not during the whole hide and seek part or their extensive trip so far. Just curious.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
This has gone far afield

Way beyond the retired loner. And it's no longer in the Romance category. They aren't even in group, they are full on Poly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

With the inclusion of Almond out of nowhere, this story is now entering a stupidity phase. People don't just walk up to others and say that they are in love with them! This is bullshit!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

5 star I will wait till end to comment

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I like this story. I have read similar stories. No one in these trelationship have left a spouse to co-habitate. What is the problem if they all have the same feelings? My opinion...big difference between these communications and some puss boy charlatan flaiginhg about peace in harmony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one was harder to put down than most of the others. I especially liked every aspect of their military background and how it came into play.

THANKS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous