All Comments on 'He Really Did Love His Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

Thought your story was good.

I did a little research online and I was surprised at what I found concerning incest and the law. If you take a strict constructionist or interputation, incest as the law defines it applies only to sex between a relative and an under aged relative or marrying someone of certain closeness in relationship to one another. Gets a little complicated when the whole step thing is concerned so if your interested in that part will leave that research to you, but concerning direct relationships such as marriage the closest one can be is somewhere between 1st or 3rd cousins seems to be of some debate amongst the different states as well as countries around the globe, there were 2 countries that allow siblings to marry, but most use at least 2 generations or 3 from your nearest common direct blood relative. The funny thing is as far as just casual sex between consenting adult relatives where mutual consent happens, which most would consider incest on some level, the laws are mostly silent as the majority were last modified early 20th century, which was a time when most would never consider consentual sex outside of marriage. That said I'm not suggesting some liberal minded judge might still rule on the law being a living adjusting thing, but technically as written word for word by the book defining casual consentual sex say between a brother and a sister or a parent and a child or same sex relations between family members as long as they don't marry is not included as even a mention in the law. So, if what is not directly forbidden by the law, is legal then sex with a relative is legal as long as the law believes it to be consentual sex is not a perminate relationship that would fall into a marriage defination either marriage certificate type or common law. Don't believe me Google it and read the info, what you find just might surprise you.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
good one

i loved it so tneder and life like a real turn on

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
Very good story

I love happy endings; don't stop now!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Just a fantastic story

I would imagine that his mom's pussy is well used since there isn't anyone to stop them from fucking anytime they want.

With him being a horny teenager, she should probably be in bed with his hard cock shoved up one of her holes most of the time.

She shouldn't feel like she is unloved anymore with her stud lover of a son constantly after her pussy.

Perhaps when his sister gets home, he can find a way to fuck her and his mom in a three-way.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it when he took her tight little hole. I wished she would have spent more time describing the feeling of him stretching her back door. Super!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars - definitely!!

Fabulous story, more of the same please. I loved it when she offered her arse to her son to be fucked, very horny. Possibly the ultimate between mother and son, except perhaps being bred by her son - room for that in a later chapter perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
naaaniaaaaaaaa !!

Naaaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa neiiii Bobby. !!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
What an ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i can say for this one is, it was GREAT. For an incest story too have a happy ending, makes it outstanding . please keep this kind of story coming. thanks for a great read.....................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
his mother kissed him as she left, and squeezed his balls, 'I want them refilled and ready for the next time,' she told him happily.

This is true love between a mother and her boy. Can you imagine your mom saying that to you? Caring enough about how much semen you've got in your young balls, whether it's enough to soothe her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between her legs that gave birth to you? Well, like all mothers, Rob's mom not only gave birth to him (of course), but she has the right to the creamy semen his balls produce, to have her boy pump it in her mouth and up her mommy-cunt. Rob kinda likes unloading his balls in his mommy, too.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nicely told-hot sex-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY, VERY WELL WRITTEN. EROTIC & ROMANTIC AY THE SAME TIME. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

I really, really had the hots for my mom. With the benefit of the hindsight i can tell i was in love with her.

My mom was a different body type than the one in the story: she was Ashley Graham body type (hour-glass) 5'9"; by the time i was 18 she was 40, ash blond, blue eyes, firm gate, naturally tanned by the sun (before the ozone layer holes!).

Most of my erotic fantasies where about her. There were periods when all my jerk off fantasies were about her.

My parents had a happy marriage.

They entertained a lot. Some male party guests appeared to show keen interest in whatever my was saying & obviously enkoyed her company. Some of them were kinda hitting on her without blatantly crossing the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Poorly written unless you are an yankee to enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE (❤) your story: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

:)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

As a romantic and an avid reader of mother/son incest love stories, I found this to be an excellent example of mutually consensual incest and how it would exist in the real world. Both mother and son realized how unconditional their love for each other was. Their respect. adoration, and emotional chemistry only grrew because of their honesty and their psychological security with each other. They both realized and accepted the fact that they would never find someone else who would love them so unconditionally. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous