He, She and Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed easily at that because Adam had not stolen anything from her. She had given herself to him. In retrospect, she had given herself to both of them. She was in new waters and felt like she did not know in which direction to swim.

When the couple entered the kitchen and Adam pulled out a seat for her, Gabriel sat her plate down. He had decided to play along with this game, this fantasy of Adam's.

"I figured I'd do lunch. Turkey sandwiches," he announced sarcastically.

"Coffee?" Adam requested, ignoring Gabriel's tone.

"I never did get around to learning how to use that thing,"

"I don't understand what's so hard about it," Adam muttered, getting up.

"And how are you this morning beautiful," Gabriel said turning his seat around and straddling it beside her. "I don't know about you but I feel good."

Cara glared at him.

Ah, Gabriel thought to himself with satisfaction, she has a little fire in her. He smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. Maybe this could be fun. It bugged him that Adam had not taken her to her car by now. And, it was stupid for him to leave his own car there this long. Their arrangement had always been that Adam drove them home or back to their cars on his way to the pool. Adam generally controlled everything, that way Gabriel did not have to deal with that "Can I see you again" shit. And, from the looks of the shirt she was wearing, Adam was not taking her anywhere anytime soon. Gabriel's first intention had been to fuck Cara just to piss Adam off. That was before he had actually touched her this morning. It did not matter now. Whatever the intention had been, it had failed. Watching him fuck Cara had only geared Adam up. That was new. Usually afterwards, he would have to spend at least a week petting Adam out of guilt.

"Complicated." Gabriel shook his head.

Cara played with her sandwich, lost in her own thoughts. Adam acted like it was the most natural thing to have made love as they did last night. He wanted her and she wanted him. For him it was simple. And, Cara was okay with that. She wanted to believe that it was simple. But Gabriel's lips and hands all over her, him inside her so thoroughly, seemed to be normal to Adam too. He even seemed to have wanted it. What was most confusing to her was that she liked it, all of it. Not now, but when it was happening--more than she would ever have imagined. That terribly embarrassed her. Last night, what they did, it was unbelievable. But, she knew that it was very real. Thinking about making love to Adam and how he felt deep down inside of her was stirring. Remembering how Gabriel moved between her legs and worked his magic, sucking her firm clit between his lips and teasing it like he did... Cara shifted in her seat. She could still feel where he had been just a short while ago.

Cara sighed.

"What in the world are you thinking," Adam asked.

She hesitated for just a moment and then redirected her thoughts. There was something she needed to know.

"Do you guys do this a lot?" she asked, looking down at her plate.

"This? Never," Adam said, finishing off his sandwich.

"Who suddenly can't count?" Gabriel threw out there.

"But, not like this," Adam protested, giving Gabriel a warning look.

He reached out and took Cara's hand. "You know how I feel about you. This is different."

"This is weird." She finally looked him directly in the eyes.

The look in her eyes made him feel a little betrayed.

"To who? Me? Him? You?" Adam declared, motioning between the three of them. The notion of what is right and wrong when it came to relationships had left him a long time ago. He knew what made him happy. The world being what it was, being happy was damned good.

"Me," he started to explain, "I've always wanted to be with you. I just needed a chance."

"How long?"

"A long time."

The two of them just looked at each other.

Gabriel removed himself from the table.

"Always like this." She motioned including Gabriel.

"Always."

She looked over at Gabriel who placed his plate in the dishwasher and pretty much ignored her. He casually leaned against the counter, arms across his chest, his naked feet crossed at the ankle. He wore nothing but a pair of sweat pants riding low on his hips. There was a slight spray of hair that sneaked from his navel and disappeared into the ban of his pants. His pants were so low that a little pull could reveal the base of his cock and the inverted U at his hips did not make it any better.

Gabriel followed her eyes and then smiled wickedly. It was just a flash; she was sure Adam had not even noticed. Cara merely smirked at him.

Gabriel had tribal markings tattooed over one shoulder and down the upper part of the arm. She had never noticed that before. But, how could she? She was in a state of blind passion every time he came near her. Now, his face was dark, his forehead furrowed and he looked irritated.

"And him," she asked.

."We're together. You know that."

Cara made note of the fact that he had only confirmed that they were a couple, not that Gabriel wanted her there.

Gabriel cleared his throat.

"This is sort of crazy," she said.

"Why?" Adam asked. "I've been there for you through some pretty crazy relationships. None of which worked out. Why not try me? Why not try this? You know how I feel about you. I'm not going to hurt you or allow anything else to hurt you. Forget how things are supposed to be. Just let go. Don't be afraid to find out who you are and what you like or want. There are no limits or rules. This can be a really beautiful thing between us."

She did not respond.

"Do you trust me?" Adam asked, holding his breath.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Did you enjoy us?" He smiled.

Her yes was a whisper.

Adam ran his hand over his head. "Christ," he teased, "I shaved off all my hair for you because you said bald heads turn you on."

Cara smiled. "You need to let that grow back. I liked your boy band hair."

"Well," he laughed, "it worked. You're here aren't you?"

When the laughter died down, Adam looked solemn.

"What feels good determines what's normal," he said. "I feel good. You feel good. We aren't harming anyone. Fuck everybody else."

"But you're gay"

"You keep saying that." Adam shook his head.

Gabriel had to let out a bitter laugh. "I don't think that's made much of a difference to him last night."

"For either of you," she said focusing on Gabriel.

"Relax and have some fun." Adam smiled, looking between the two of them.

"Fun being the major word here," Gabriel threw in for Adam's benefit.

Cara couldn't help but smile back at Adam. "For how long?"

"Does there have to be some kind of limit placed on us?"

"Is this all just about sex?"

"Cara," Adam expressed with one brow drawn up. He could not believe she had asked that.

"Well," Gabriel said dramatically, "I'm going to go put on some clothes, unless you guys have something else in mind."

He looked suggestively between the two of them.

Adam looked at Gabriel with the words "Shut up" written all over his face.

"I need to go home," Cara said, standing and looking down at herself.

"Why?" Adam said a little too quickly.

Cara nodded. "Kay is probably a little worried."

"You can call her later." He knew that Kay would try to make her feel a little guilty.

"Who's Kay," Gabriel inquired. Then he smiled devilishly at Cara. "Girlfriend?"

Adam held up his hand and motioned the sign for excessive talking with his fingers. "Her roommate Kanisha," he answered.

"Oh, her," Gabriel said leaving.

"For a moment there I started getting happy. You know, we could add one more to this party," Gabriel threw over his shoulder.

Adam rolled his eyes.

"I don't think he likes me very much." She half smiled.

"Oh," Adam grinned, shaking his head. "He likes you all right."

Cara shrunk back with embarrassment.

"Oh come on," Adam said playfully. He put his arms around her and kissed her on the top of the head. "We are going to have some fun today."

Cara looked up into his dancing blue eyes. As always, his joy was contagious.

Adam could not resist lowering his head and kissing her. Her lips were fleshy and warm. His tongue lazily sought hers out and she returned his kiss fully. He reached and spread his hands across her ass and squeezed.

"Have I ever told you that I'm an ass man," he said, giving her a broad smile.

***

Gabriel was immediately dropped off at the gym for his Saturday work out. Adam and Cara headed to the mall. Cara still wore her little black dress and heels, drawing attention everywhere she went. Adam fully enjoyed choosing several outfits for her. At first he was satisfied with just having her change into and model his choices, but soon he was actually in the dressing room with her taking his time sliding things off and easing things on. He was all hands and lips. He stood behind her, half helping and half watching her reflection in the mirror as she slipped a top over her head. While her hands were held high, he smoothed the materiel over her breast and torso. He subtly tweaked a nipple without missing a beat. When she lifted her curly hair to keep it from getting caught at the neck, his warm lips would find that sensitive patch of skin behind her ear. He would slip a teasing hand between her legs because she was not wearing the pair of panties she had worn the night before. Or, he would pretend to check the fit as he palmed her behind.

Adam had Cara giggling like a teenager.

Cara walked out of the store wearing a perfectly fitted pair of jeans and a clingy long sleeve shirt that fit over her chest just so, showcasing her nipples perfectly. She could not wear a bra last night without its straps showing under that dress, but today she wished she had. She hated the way her nipples were so noticeable.

"I think they think," Adam teased, his lips at her ear, "that we fucked in their fitting room."

Cara giggled. It seemed like just a second ago he had slipped his two fingers between her lips so that she could taste herself. "My jeans are soaked," she informed him.

"You should take them off. That dress was working for me."

She punched him in the shoulder as they left the store. Cara was seeing a new side of Adam. Or, maybe it was not that it was new, it was more. Adam was always affectionate, but now it was combined with a heightened sense of intimacy that was reflected in every movement he made toward her. Every cell in her body responded to every touch, every innuendo.

"We'll take these and those over there," Adam said, rising up from the floor of the shoe store they were in now.

The young man that had insisted on helping them had been offended when Adam all but pushed him out of the way to place shoes on Cara's feet. But now, he wore a look of absolute admiration for Adam. He had missed nothing. The teenager watched closely as Cara's foot messaged the bulge at the front of Adam's jeans. His eyes followed Adams hands as he squeezed Cara's inner thigh. After Adam had chosen the final pair he planned on buying, he fitted himself between her legs and wrapped his hands under her knees, jerking her forward for a kiss. When they left the store, the young guy gave Adam a fist pound and watched the two disappear into the mall from the door way of the store.

"You know you made his day," Cara told him.

"You've made mine."

"That was so corny," Cara laughed.

"It did sound bad didn't it," Adam conceded. With bags in hand he eased in front of her easily, stopping her in her tracts. He lowered his head and kissed her in the middle of the mall. It was not quick and it definitely was not innocent. Adam had been playing a dangerous game most of the day. He kept her on edge, lightening her up like a fuse in impossible situations that left her flushed and overheated. This kiss was meant to arouse and Cara brought one hand to the side of his face to let her fingers drift from the corner of his eye to the set line of his jaw.

"Cara?" A sharp familiar voice came from nowhere.

It took a moment before Adam released her lips. A breathy "hi" was all she could manage as she met the eyes of an older coworker. The hefty woman looked squarely at Adam in shock. She knew who he was and obviously did not think the whole scene looked right.

"Shopping?" The woman asked after a stretched and uncomfortable silence.

"Yes," Cara said shaking her head profusely. She knew the woman well. The woman even knew her parents. Cara had sat across from her at work for almost a year. As it stood, Cara just felt...caught.

The woman stared between the two of them, wrinkling her nose as if something smelled bad.

"See you later," Cara added as Adam pulled her along.

"That was rude," Cara protested. "It's going to be all over the office Monday that I was sucking your face off in the mall."

"That nosey bat interrupted a perfectly good kiss." Adam was seriously annoyed.

Cara just shook her head and laughed.

***

Gabriel did not seem too happy when they finally picked him up. He watched Adam slide out of the driver's seat of the huge SUV with impatience and almost did not allow Adam enough time to slip into the back.

"You're late." His voice was angry and clipped.

"Time got away from us," Adam supplied, unperturbed.

"It's my fault," Cara attempted to explain.

Gabriel's dark eyes froze her with a look. He had on a light, crème colored sweater that highlighted his naturally tanned skin and a pair of dark jeans. Gone was the smoothed back business hair of last night, replaced with a loose more natural wavy look still damp from the shower. No matter how casual he looked, he still had an all business air about him. It immediately sobered Cara up.

The sun was easing down the horizon and the moon was at their back. Soon it would start getting colder as fall totally slipped away. In the fading light of the car, Cara snuck looks at him as he drove. With his square chin, the perfect line of his nose, those generous lips, even the scowl on his face made him look handsome. Gabriel was sexy in that male way that made you automatically want to be submissive.

"Food," he simply stated.

"I don't know," Adam inquired. "What do you feel like? Italian, maybe?"

"Sounds good." Gabriel concluded.

Cara did not know why but she had a sudden need to rebel against Gabriel in some way. "I want Chinese," she declared a bit too loudly.

"Why?" Gabriel glanced at her and smirked.

"I just like Chinese food." She humped up her shoulders as if it was nothing to her.

"Thai," Adam announced with finality.

Cara could tell that they were communicating silently from the way that Gabriel kept staring into the review mirror. She took a chance and looked into the back seat. Adam's long legs were stretched out as he sat relaxed against the black leather. He smiled and that was enough to warm Cara back up.

At dinner, the two men relaxed and fell into easy conversation. Both their friendship and intimacy was apparent in how they conversed with one another. Adam would try to include her but some things were just over her head.

The house was dark when they entered, but Gabriel stepped in first and took care of that. He turned down the lighting so that there was a warm glow.

"I'm going to fix us a glass of wine," Adam said, removing his jacket from around Cara's shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

As usual, Gabriel just seemed to disappear. Cara lifted her head when the music started. It was soft and soothing, not jazz or soul but something lost in between. It was calming and made her want to move at the same time. Looking around, she wondered where the music was coming from.

Returning, Adam fixed himself behind her. "He had the speaker system specially designed," Adam leaned down and whispered into Cara's ear. "The speakers are in the ceiling."

"Oh," Cara said embarrassed at how stupid she must have looked.

He handed her the glass and took a long sip from his own. Cara turned around. Adam had that look in his sea blue eyes again. Cara felt herself growing warm. She gulped down her wine quickly.

"Slow down," Adam said playfully.

He took her glass and went to refill it. When he returned they sat on the couch and just joked around like they always had. They played that game where you had to slap the tops of the other's hands before they could move them away. Adam was, of course, winning. His reflexes were much faster than Cara's. He took both of her hands into his apologetically, rubbing the spots where his slaps had stung.

"You really shouldn't play this game," he teased. "You aren't any good at it."

"Oh shut up," she griped.

Gabriel came in the living area and sat in a comfortable chair that was cattycornered, but facing them. He had a glass in his hand, but it was not wine. He let out a long impatient breath.

Cara used the time to look around at how well they had decorated their house. Everything looked polished and expensive. They had real artwork on the walls. There were no pictures of them and Cara found that strange.

"Where is your TV," she inquired curiously. "In the den," Adam told her. "Why, do you want to look at TV?"

Gabriel made that sound again.

She guessed not.

"I haven't seen the den," she announced.

"You want to see the den," Adam said, relieved. "Then let's see the den."

Cara held up her chin defiantly, looking at Gabriel. "Great."

Adam showed her the entire house starting with the Den, then the extra room, a room that Gabriel had converted into an office and finally the bedroom that she had slept in. Everything in the house was extremely neat and organized, even the closets. In the bedroom, the covers were strewn across the bed, pillows on the floor.

Cara looked at the bed and then looked back at Adam, raising her eyebrows.

"Well." She exhaled.

"Well," he returned.

"You like the house," he asked her, moving closer.

"It's real nice Adam. You guys have really made it look nice. I remember when you were having it built and..."

Adam lowered his head and kissed her. He pulled away just enough to look her in the eyes. Once again, Cara was aware of how tall and well formed Adam was.

"What are you thinking?" He had that sexy look on his face again.

"Uhm..." She searched for words. "I don't know."

"You know."

Cara started to get that funny feeling in her groin. It was like that feeling you get when you go down the rail on a rollercoaster, but not quite.

"No Adam," she breathed deeply, "I don't."

He was so close.

He pulled in even closer, his lips touching hers ever so lightly. "You know."

She kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as their tongues explored each other's.

Adam ran his hands down her back pulling her into him fully.

They both heard Gabriel come in the room and let their kiss linger some before acknowledging him.

Both Adam and Cara slowly turned to look at Gabriel. For the first time that entire day, Gabriel was hard for Cara to read. There was no derisive behavior. He was not irritated or upset. There was no devilish smile, no smart comment, and no crease in his forehead. He just looked openly at them, his face so painfully handsome.

Cara looked back up at Adam and broke away.

"Uhm..." Cara was suddenly so nervous. "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

She started for the one connected to the bedroom, then changed her mind--awkwardly walking around Gabriel for the one down the hall

In the bathroom, Cara looked in the mirror with the palms of her hands resting on her heated cheeks. She could leave. All she had to do was tell Adam she wanted to go. She knew that he would not hesitate to follow through with her request. But, did she really want to go? She knew what was going to happen if she went back into that room. If she was honest with herself, she had to admit that all day she had known what was going to happen tonight. She dropped her hands and closely examined her face. Cara never considered herself beautiful even though she was often told that she was. She knew that she was not ugly by any means, but not exceptional in any way. Here she had two absolutely beautiful men wanting to do nothing but pleasure her. What woman would turn their back on that?