He, She and Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One with the Christian morals she was raised with," she said to herself. But, she never wanted to be like her parents, all boxed in and judgmental. Cara had wanted to be free.

She quickly pulled her shirt over her head and off. She fluffed up her wild curls with her fingers. She pushed her boobs up and then pinched her dark nipples until they were upright and firm. She wished she had carried her little purse in with her. Then, she could have applied some lip gloss.

"It doesn't matter," she thought, licking her lips salaciously and posing. "Life doesn't get any freer than this."

Cara took one last look, drew in a deep breath and then slowly let it go. She turned and exited the room.

They were standing side by side, heads bent and almost touching, speaking in a low undertone. The two men looked up when they heard her enter the room. Cara stood there for a moment, wondering why she had thought it necessary to prematurely remove her top. But, they were both looking at her chest and the look in their eyes made her feel bolder. She lifted and grabbed hold to her leg. She almost fell trying to remove her shoe. Gabriel and Adam both moved forward, but she put her hand out—letting them know that she had this. She removed her other shoe in a way that certainly could not be defined as graceful, but did the job without her losing her balance. She straightened out, pulled her shoulders back and waited on her men.

Almost on cue, they removed their shirts and then their shoes and socks.

Cara undid her pants, worked them down her gorgeous legs and stepped out of them, panty free.

Adam and Gabriel let their pants fall too and stepped out of them. Adam had to remove his boxer briefs. Gabriel, of course, wore none.

Cara smiled. It figured that Gabriel would not be wearing any "drawers". She laughed at her own choice of words.

Gabriel and Adam looked at each other, a little confused. Both men stood side by side, naked before her. Both well endowed shafts of bone and sinew were poised high, Gabriel's bold and thick, Adam's a little slighter, yet longer. Their bodies were strong and chiseled to perfection. Everything seemed so much more pronounced by the low light and shadows of the room. Just looking at the two of them made Cara's pussy weep and a sort of anticipation both thrilled and terrified her at the same time.

Adam stepped forward first and Cara placed herself in front of him, eyes focused on nothing but his. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer, lowered his head and kissed her fully. His tongue slipped between her lips and she sucked it in. Adam was an excellent kisser and he searched her mouth with what was now familiar ease.

When their kiss ended, he looked into her eyes and smiled. Cara felt so warm inside.

Then he stepped away and turned to Gabriel.

"Kiss him," he whispered softly in her ear.

Cara looked up into Gabriel's dark eyes and took in a deep breath. This beautiful, man had been so deep inside of her just this morning and the night before his tongue between her thighs had driven her out of her mind. She had even kissed him before, at the club last night. Still, she felt shy and uncertain.

Cara moved forward. She stepped up close to Gabriel and placed the palm of her hand on his chest. She brushed a taut, flat nipple with the surface of her finger and felt the muscle move under her touch, encouraging her.

Gabriel's eyes scorched her. He covered her small hand with his own, lifted the heel to his lips and kissed it.

"The point of no return." Gabriel's words were whispered huskily but the provocative note was so strong that it caused Cara to close her eyes and tilt her head upward.

The word yes slipped from between her ready lips.

Gabriel searched her lovely face for just a moment before moving his lips close to hers, so close but not touching. Cara could feel their warmth hovering over her own, then across her cheek. When they finally touched her skin, they laid small kisses along her jaw bone.

Cara arched into him. When Gabriel finally slipped his hands in her hair and fully claimed her lips, Cara's whole body sighed. His kiss was intense as he drew her out.

When Adam's hands slipped around her body, over her ribs and cupped her breasts, Cara could feel his need press against her. Adam kissed and sucked on the skin at the curve of her neck. Each man's movement only heightened the intensity of the other.

Cara surrendered herself. She was ready, ready for this.

Cara found herself lifted and laid atop the loosened covers of the bed.

©AvrgBlkGrl, 2014. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the owner. This manuscript is specifically written for Literotica.com. If viewed on any other site, please report to avrgblkgrl@ymail.com.