He Shot His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sherry came down, she halfway expected to find a dick inside her, but all she saw were Steve's eyes looking longingly at her. She felt his hands still on her hips. She reached for his and found that he still had his pants on. She returned the look and told him, "Your turn now." She pressed his hips to urge him to move. He straightened out, and she could see his erection under the sweat pants. She pulled them down slowly. It was torture, but only of the psychological variety, as he waited for his cock to spring free. She smiled and said, "I take it back."

"Take what back?"

"About being cute. This isn't cute. It's impressive."

"Scary?"

"It takes more than that to scare me," Sherry answered. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it several times. Steve thought he was just getting a hand job until she stopped. She pulled the foreskin back and licked around the crown. She closed her lips around it and inched toward his crotch, trying to imitate the rhythm she'd found so pleasing from his tongue.

"Oh, God, Sherry."

She looked up at him and mumbled a question. She let him back out and said, "First blow job?"

"First one to get it all in," he answered.

Sherry took him back in and bathed his cock inside her mouth. His hand felt at home running through her black hair. He was really hard now. She let him out again briefly just to say, "Let me know when you're ready to come."

"I will, honey." After a minute of a combined blow job and hand job, he said, "Ready!" Sherry felt her hair moving. She let his cock fall loose. His first spurt landed on her chin, but he picked up the ends of her hair and put it in the way, getting cum in the ends. "You bastard!" she yelled, and she pushed him off the bed. "I just washed it this morning!" As soon as Steve got off the floor, he found his camera and snapped a picture. "Show me that picture!" she shouted.

"May as well," Steve answered. "I was moving too fast to see what I did!" He brought up the viewer. "Good thing this is a high-speed camera, or this would just be a blur. Take a look!" Her chin was barely in the top of the frame, and her tits and hair were in the center. His cum was easy to see on her hair, and it dripped from her chin as well.

Sherry looked at the picture and then looked Steve squarely in the eye. "Never, ever let anyone see this," she ordered. "Except me! This is the raunchiest picture I've ever seen that isn't illegal!" They both laughed and proceeded to put their clothes on.

"Good thing I put a password on the camera," Steve said.

Sherry had a busy schedule with work and school that week, and Steve's assignments picked up, but they managed to see each other to bed and feel each other up every night. The one night they were both home, the family had dinner together, and they kept looking at each other and laughing, insisting to their parents that it was about nothing.

On Saturday, their parents went to dinner with friends. Sherry came home from work, having abandoned her thoughts of seducing Adam. She called Steve, but he didn't answer. She heard loud music coming from his room and figured he must have had his headphones on. Once her uniform was off, she finished undressing and picked a light pink bathrobe from her closet. She gathered her shampoo and conditioner from her bureau and a towel from the linen closet, and she headed for the bathroom. She put her toiletries inside the shower stall, hung up her robe and started the water. She'd barely lathered herself up when she heard Steve.

"Did you still want me to photograph you in the nude?"

Sherry started speaking before she even opened the shower door. She hid behind it and started to tell him, "No, I don't need those pic-" At that moment she noticed that he was naked. "You weren't taking that into the shower, were you?" she asked.

"And ruin a $500 camera? I may have dreams about getting my sister pregnant, but I'm notthat crazy," he said.

"Hang on a second," she said. She slid the shower door back and added more body wash. Once she'd had a good look at where the lather was, she opened the door again. Steve got a picture of her with a bubble bikini and set the camera on the floor outside the bathroom door. As soon as he stepped in front of the sink, she grabbed his arm and told him, "Get in here!" She pulled him into the shower, pinned him to the back wall and kissed him on the lips. "And so you don't get your hopes up, I'm on the Pill."

"You haven't even seen the picture yet," Steve told her.

She put his hand on her pussy and asked, "Don't you want a picture of my smile?" Steve didn't react. "Vertical smile. Old slang. I think I saw it once inPlayboy. You remember, I told you about reading it with Trixie. We went through it just to see what we were up against." He didn't respond. "Could you get my shampoo? It's on the shelf behind you."

Steve turned to pick it up, but it slipped out of his hand and slid toward Sherry. He moved to the side, his back toward the glass door and told her, "You're not up against them. They're up against you."

"You really mean that, don't you?" Sherry took his silence as agreement. "Wait, you said you don't read it. How do you know what the women look like?" She stepped under the shower head to wet her hair. She poured a little bit of shampoo into her hand and spread it over her scalp.

"I went with one of my friends to visit a friend of his in the dorm, and he had a few dozen on the wall. The photography's interesting, but the models have nothing on you. You look like this for real, but when they're in the studio, they use shadows and air conditioning-"

By this time, Sherry had rinsed her hair. She kissed him firmly but briefly on the lips. "Enough nerd talk. I get the idea." Then she pushed him against the glass door and kissed him even harder. "My stuffed bunny!" With her eyes still closed, she reached down to try to find his dick, although she hadn't decided what she was going to do with it.

Steve couldn't help her because his hands were flat against the door. He brought them up and pushed Sherry toward the back wall. "I just got an idea. Look at that." He pointed to the butt-print that he'd left in the condensation on the shower door.

"Yeah?"

"We can make some fun pictures."

"You and me together? But people will know it's us." Sherry was the first to acknowledge the taboo, however indirectly.

"Not the way I'm thinking." He opened the door and stepped outside the bathroom. He came back with the camera. He knelt on the floor, trying different angles. Finally, he saw an empty box in the linen closet. He set the camera on top of it and pressed a few buttons. When he stepped back into the shower, the sliding door had fogged up again. He pointed to it and explained, "Every ten seconds, it's gonna take a picture of the door. Our heads won't be in the shot, and it's so steamy, all you'll see is shapes and shadows. But what shapes!"

Sherry gently moved him against the back wall and knelt in front of him. "So if it snapped right now, all you'd see is my feet?"

"I could see your feet and your heart-shaped butt, but your black hair would tell me where your head is." She held his dick up and took it into her mouth. "And now that you're bobbing up and down on my cock, I could make a slide show where the pictures advance fast enough to make it clear." Sherry turned him around to the side and continued. "Now, this angle wouldn't leaveanything to the imagination. The way I'm leaning and the way your head is bent, it would be obvious that you're taking my cock all the way in. And ... you're ..."

Sherry let him out and told him, "Just enjoy yourself, little brother. Except you're not really little. At all!" She took him back in and continued her ministrations.

"Mmm ... mmmmm!" he groaned.

"That's all I wanna hear from you, Sweetie," she said. His balls pulled up, and she said, "Looks like my snack is ready!" Steve nodded. He looked like he might lose his balance, so she pushed him against the back wall. Without losing contact, she continued to bob on his dick until she felt the beginning of his burst. She held him halfway into her mouth, making sure she could taste his cum before it reached her throat. When it subsided, she let him out and stood up.

"I love you, Sherry," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Rabbit," Sherry answered.

Steve smiled. "You know what else rabbits are good at?"

Sherry smiled back. "Do I ever!" She turned around and put her hands on the glass door.

After a week of anticipation, Sherry felt Steve's cock between her legs. "Where do you want it?" he asked.

"When people talk about doing it like rabbits, they're not talking about the ass," Sherry answered. Steve put his hands on her hips and pulled them toward him. "No, you come to me," she said. "For the camera, remember?"

"Right," he said. Sherry bent her knees, but Steve still had to get his cock head close enough to the glass that the camera would capture the image. Once he was there, she reached down and guided his shaft toward her pussy.

"This isn't your first time, is it?" she asked.

"It's the first time I didn't have to beg for it," Steve answered.

"Or trick her. Wait, you wouldn't try to trick anyone. Another reason I love you," she said. She continued, "Anyway, as well as you ate my pussy the other day, I knew you'd had some kind of experience. I just didn't know whether it included fucking." He'd built up a steady rhythm, and about every third thrust was pushing her boobs against the glass. "Come in from the left," she told him. He moved to the left, also bending his knees to force his cock to point up, and thrust his cock at that angle. "Shit, that's good!" she said. "Now forget the camera and just do whatever the fuck you want!"

"How did you know I was thinking about the camera?" Steve asked. "I was thinking about your nipples, hoping I got clear images of them when you're pressed up against the glass." He put his arms around her waist to keep his cock in place. He pulled her hair around both index fingers on each side, rolling it up and kissing it. When he'd gathered the hair up on both sides, he pulled his fingers away and kissed her on the neck and shoulders. "You are so beautiful, Sherry."

"And you're so big!"

He had slowed down while he played with her hair, but this got him going harder again. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Steve." She was moaning just like he was.

He reached between them and caressed the bottom of each breast. He pulled her away from the glass so he could play with her nipples. "Making love to you is the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced."

Sherry didn't feel the usual tingle, but she was aware of her walls contracting around Steve's dick. "Give it to me, Steve. Fill me up!"

"I'm about to," he told her. "OOHHH, yeahh! Your little brother's giving you a huge load of cum."

Steve put his hands forward to steady himself. It allowed Sherry to take her own hands off the glass and hold onto his legs. Now she felt the tingle. "YES! I want it all! Fuck me hard, honey!" He came so much and she came so hard that he could feel some of his seed flowing back down onto his dick. When he finished coming and his dick slipped out, Sherry pushed him back. She stood up, turned around and put her arms around him.

"You wanna know how long I've wanted this?" Steve asked.

"Probably not, but now that you've brought it up, go ahead."

"Ever since my eighteenth birthday, when you said, 'Congratulations. Now you're legal!'"

Sherry laughed. "Oh, shit! I only said that 'cause the week before, Trixie said she'd like to take your cherry."

"She could have," Steve said.

Sherry put her hands on Steve's butt and kissed him again. "She could have had this cute little bunny tail?"

"As long as I got to have hers," Steve said.

"You nasty little boy," Sherry joked.

"You're the one who wanted to send nude pics to a guy you barely knew," Steve replied.

"I didn't mean that as a criticism, Liebchen. Nice to know we're two of a kind."

"Does that mean I can have yours now?" Steve asked. He put his hands on her hips and turned.

"Ask nicely,mi amor."

Steve straightened up. "My darling older sister, would you do me the honor of allowing me ... to fuck that gorgeous ass until we run out of hot water?"

"It would be my pleasure, Brother dear." She turned around and bent over.

Steve didn't waste any more time on pleasantries. He could see where the soap and shampoo had run between her ass cheeks. Between that and all the juices on his dick, he knew there was plenty of lubrication. He put his head at her opening and moved in slowly. "Damn, that's a sexy ass," he said.

"You're in," Sherry informed him. "Have at it!"

"I've never seen such a hot ass before. I know I said I'd wanted to fuck you since I turned eighteen, but that was your pussy. I've wanted this ever since you tugged your panties off your waist for that last picture."

He hit a sensitive spot inside her, and she bucked her hips against his. "Nice to know pervs run in the family!" she said.

"Thank God nothing else does," Steve answered. He put his hands on her hips and fucked her even harder. He timed his words to his thrusts. "Fucking! My! Sister's! Ass!"

Sherry reached back and held his thighs so he'd keep up the pace. She couldn't time her words the same way, but she was close enough for Steve's amusement. "Come! Inside! It! Now!"

"I! Will!" he answered, and he did.

When they were no longer entangled, Sherry turned the water off and they stepped out. Steve looked for the controls on the camera. Sherry picked up the towel and snapped his waist with it. "You should probably wait till I turn the camera off before you do that," he said. He pointed it at her, and she headed for the door. He chased her down the hall, snapping indeterminately until she headed into her bedroom.

He walked in behind her, but he didn't see her. He put the camera on her bureau and felt the towel on his ass. He turned around just in time to see Sherry lunging toward him. She put her arms around him and pushed him onto the bed.

"I always wanted to do that to someone. Well, not pushing. Picking her up and throwing her."

"Big sisters are funny that way," Sherry said. "Trust me. I may be the big sister here, but I've talked to other people who have 'em. You're getting off easy." She got onto the bed next to him.

Steve smiled. "At least I'm getting off."

Sherry took his hand and put it over her pussy. "Me too," she said. When he put two fingers inside her, she added, "Multiple times!" She grabbed his wrist and started pleasuring herself with his fingers.

"Who knew, all those times you called me 'dildo,' you meant it as a compliment," Steve said.

For the next four minutes, Sherry continued like this. Steve didn't have to do anything except add a finger when she asked him. He ended up with four pussy-drenched fingers. He raised them to her mouth, and they both licked them off. "This reminds me, you know what I'd like?"

"What?" Steve asked, wondering what new depravity he was about to experience.

"Yogurt."

"Ew," he said. "Not only would we probably not get it cleaned up before Mom and Dad get home, but you'd probably get a nasty infection."

"No, not sexually! I wanna ride our bikes there like we used to."

Steve looked at the clock, but before he even found the hour hand, he stopped. "You must have a lot more stamina than me. I'm barely gonna be able to walk for the next couple days."

"Not today, Rabbit. I just meant it would be nice to do it again."

"Yeah, let's do that. When are you off?"

Her next night off was Thursday. They ate there, but they had to be cautious because one of Steve's friends from high school worked there and would have recognized her too. When they came back, their mom told them that her uncle had just died. Did they want to go with her and Dad to the funeral on Saturday and come back Sunday morning? Sherry said she didn't want to lose two days of work. Steve just said he didn't want to go.

Neither of them said anything more about it until Sherry was at work on Saturday. Steve texted her, "Got the house 2 ourselves 2nite!"

Her entire response was the ":P" emoticon. She almost melted when Steve greeted her at the front door with flowers. "Steve!" she squealed. "I love you too."

"What do you wanna do tonight?" he asked.

"I just finished a long shift, and I had to close. I just want to get off my feet." Steve looked dismayed. "And into bed." She couldn't tell whether he understood her, so she continued, "with my boyfriend."

He smiled and added, "And wake up with him."

Sherry put the flowers down and pulled Steve toward her. "And wake up with him."

Steve took her by the hand and led her upstairs. "Whose room do you want?"

"We already did it in yours once," Sherry said. "Well, not 'It,' but more than we've done in mine. Plus, I'm feeling bold."

"Bold how, exactly?"

"You remember how you insisted on closing the blinds when you took my pictures? I want to leave 'em open."

Steve thought for a moment and said, "As long as the lights are off. Anyone who sees our shadows will just think I'm some guy you brought home."

Sherry thought, "Unless they know that I don't usually bring home guys as short or wiry as you," but she didn't say it.

Steve closed the blinds to get started. "Let me undress you," he said, and he reached for the top button on her uniform blouse.

"You can take my skirt off. I can't wait to get out of this," she answered. She quickly unbuttoned it, and then she let Steve reach around to unzip her skirt. She was even faster at undoing his pants. Once they were naked, he turned the lights out and Sherry closed the blinds.

When Sherry got to the bed, she could make out his face but she couldn't see his dick. Steve lifted the covers to reveal himself. "When I think about getting you between the sheets, I mean it."

Sherry put her hand on his dick and said, "Apparently you mean it when you talk about giving me a hard time, too." He could make out her smile when she said it.

She put her arms around her new lover and kissed him. Steve put his arms around her as well and pressed her chest to his. "I love feeling your breasts against me," he told her.

"I like it too," she said. "Every other guy I've been with was like, 'Hey, tits! Must have!' But with you, it just feels natural." She put her hands on his butt and pulled him closer.

"That feels natural, too," Steve said. He wiggled his hips, trying to get his cock close to her pussy.

"If you're okay with someone recognizing me in the window but not you, I have an idea," Sherry said.

"Yeah?"

"Ever done it like this?" she asked, and she rolled on top of him.

"Only in my dreams," Steve said. "Now the thought of someone seeing just the shape of your breasts kinda turns me on."

Sherry moved from side to side, trying to figure out which angle would give a passerby the sexiest silhouette. As she did, she ended up with Steve's dick inside her cunt. "You're right. It does feel natural with my bunny rabbit." They ground their hips into each other sensually for several minutes before Sherry asked, "What else do you dream about?"

"Well, I told you once before, but you said it's not going to happen."

"What?"

Steve pulled her down and kissed her. He rolled back on top and said, "I dream about knocking you up." He held his legs in place even though he wasn't ready to come yet.

"Oh, Steve, honeyyyy," Sherry cooed. She put her index fingers on his waist and ran each one down the middle of one of his cheeks. "That's so fucking hot." She brought her fingers back up and told him, "Give it to me. Pump me full of your seed, little brother!" She quickly added, "It won't do any good, but pump me full anyway!"