He Shot His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve didn't know whether her fingers or her words had done the trick, but he was doing what she said. "Oh, fuck!" he shouted. "Getting you pregnant. Getting my big sister pregnant!" She felt his cum pouring into her, and she started to come as well. Her muscles contracted, ensuring that he couldn't have pulled out if he'd wanted to.

As he collapsed onto her, she said, "I love you, Steve."

"Say it again, Sherry."

"I love my little brother. I love the feeling of filling my womb and making a forbidden baby."

"But not tonight," Steve sighed. As his orgasm subsided, he said, "I guess there wasn't much point in keeping myself hidden." He changed to a falsetto voice and said, "Steve!" He went to a deeper voice and said, "Oh, big sister, let's break every taboo and maybe a few laws right here where everyone can hear us."

"It's what I wanted," Sherry said. "I'm not ashamed of being with you. If anything, I'm ashamed of being with guys who didn't love me like you do."

Once Steve went soft, he rolled off of her. He looked at the moonlight shining on her face through the blinds and thought how lucky he was.

Sherry felt even luckier in the morning. She awoke to feel something moving between her legs. Her loving brother was there, holding her pussy lips apart and licking the pink flesh inside. "Morning, darling," he said between laps.

"Come up here and do my tits," she said. "I don't care how wrong it is, you feel so right, right there." He kissed a line up across her hips, up her stomach to the undersides. He cupped each one and kissed the bottom. He caressed the sides and then sucked each nipple into his mouth. "So, did you dream you got me pregnant?"

"Yeah, but it was different this time. Usually we're in an unfamiliar setting. I see your face, and your belly looks like you're somewhere between six months and eight months 29 days. This time I relived our shower fuck, and two seconds later, you were showing me an ultrasound."

Sherry was still looking him in the eye, but she reached between them and found his dick. "Give me more," she whispered.

He only had to move up a couple of knee-lengths before his hard cock was at her opening. "Here?" he asked.

Sherry thought for a moment. "It's what I meant when I said it, but now that you ask, not there." She gently pushed him aside and got on all fours. Steve got behind her and guided his cock into her asshole. "Make love to me, Steve," she whispered. Once he started thrusting, she straightened herself out. Steve moved his hands up and caressed her breasts while he fucked her ass. "Just one hand," she said. He let his left hand fall to the side. "Use that one to pleasure me too," she added. Soon he had two fingers in her pussy. "Oh, God, yes. Oh, God. I love you, Steve. I love you."

In between thrusts, Steve said, "I love you too. All of you. You're the yin to my yang."

"Put another finger in," Sherry said, and he did. "Oh, God, you're making me come, Steve."

"Me too! Your little brother's gonna fill your ass up with cum!"

"Don't!" she yelled. She pulled away and lay on her stomach. Steve tried to get his cock into her cunt, but it was too late. He barely had time to steady himself on one arm before he started shooting his cum on her stomach. He moved back a little to get it on her cunt as well. She smiled and told him, "Well, that wasn't quite what I wanted, but it's hot as hell!" She wiped his soft cock over her pussy lips, trying to wipe the last of his cum between the folds.

"How many more aunts and uncles do we have?" Steve asked.

"Not enough," Sherry sighed.