He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A real blast from the past, Ron had a 1975 golden fawn, Chrysler Imperial, a real gunboat and a land yacht of a car. It was the same make and model car that they used in Martin Scorsese's movie, Mean Streets, with Robert De Niro. Only, they had a '72 blue one instead of a '75 gold one. No doubt worth a few dollars, Ron owned the last year of the fabled and much revered Chrysler Imperial.

'Wow! What a car?'

At nearly 20' long and more than 5,200 pounds before adding a full tank of gas and passengers, the Chrysler Imperial dwarfed most modern day limos by a foot or two and nearly by a thousand pounds. The only car bigger than an Imperial at the time was the Chrysler Imperial limousine owned by heads of state. The car is nearly a foot and a half longer and as heavy as a 2017 Mercedes Maybach S600 sedan. If the Japanese made such a fine car back then, they surely would have called it the Toyota Emperor, the Honda Presidential, or the Mazda Maximillian.

The engine that powered the car was a 440 magnum TNT with 375 horsepower and 480 pound feet of torque. The car could do 0-60 in 6.8 seconds, impressive in its day, impressive even today, for a 2 ½ ton car that had a top speed of 130. Of course, it didn't handle for shit or brake for shit but it was more of a luxury highway cruising car than it was a sports car. Yet, when this car needed to boogie, it could move.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

"I'm Kim," I said. "My parents named me Kimberly but that name reminded me of Kimberly Clark toilet paper," I said with a laugh while offering him my hand. "I prefer being called Kim. I love your car," I said staring over at his car with admiration again while making my sexy, seductive pitch by giving him the eye.

Obviously proud of his Chrysler Imperial, he smiled at my complimenting his car.

"Thank you," he said beaming.

Then, I pulled his chain and reeled him in to set my hook deeper and tighter.

"Maybe you could take me parking sometime," I said laughing at my own joke and giving him a sexy smile and a bold wink. "With room enough to stretch all the way out, I bet we could comfortably have sex in the backseat."

As if he was thinking the same thing, his mouth fell open by my sexy, sexual remark. As if he was holding my hand around his erect cock and forcing me to pump his prick up and down, he reached out and shook my hand longer, harder, and faster than necessary. No doubt, with all of his thoughts ending with job, such as hand job, blowjob, and rim job, being that he was an ass man, I could only imagine what he was thinking.

In the way that he was staring at my mouth and my red, full lips, I was almost afraid he was going to move my hand to the bulge he already had growing in his pants and force me to touch him. A little bit premature to give him a hand job, I'd much rather tease him first by flashing him my underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body later. With me now living next door to him, I'd have plenty of opportunity to flash him my bra and panties. I'd have plenty of opportunity to show him what I look like in my sexy underwear, in short, low cut, sheer nightgowns, topless, and/or naked. Only, he needed to slow down.

"Parking?" He looked at me as if I was his grand prize in a raffle that he had just win. "I'd love to take you parking just as I'd love to have sex with you in the backseat of my car," he said with a lecherous look and with more seriousness than me.

I was only making a joke. I was only being sexy. I was only teasing him. I was making light of what may have been a tense and stressful situation for him but he was dead serious about taking me parking and having sex in the backseat of his car. He took me seriously when I was just kidding.

'Oh, oh, what have I done? Pushing all his buttons, as if he was a teenage boy instead of an elderly man, I had sexually aroused him. That was fast. Having prematurely gone a little too far, especially since I had just met the man, I just unleashed the beast,' I thought.

'Perhaps because he was so lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated, obviously, he was already revving to go. I needed to back it down and cool him off a bit before he attacked me and/or raped me,' I thought. Suddenly I felt a little threatened by him leering at me in the way that he was. Undressing me with his eyes, obviously, in the vision he, no doubt, had of me, I was already naked.

"I'd go parking with you to talk but not to have sex in the backseat," I said with a nervous, little laugh while back peddling my remark a little bit.

Without letting him off the hook, I needed to loosen the line but, now that I had him, hook, line, and sinker, the last thing that I wanted was for him to break free. Not knowing his medical condition, other than he was an older gentleman, I didn't want him to become sexually excited enough to have a heart attack. Assuredly, he wouldn't be the first or the last man to go into cardiac arrest by the thoughts of having sex with me. Seeming to calm himself down, he smiled at me as if I was a free dessert, a banana split ice cream at the now out of business Friendly's restaurant.

"That's too bad because I just had new springs installed in the rear suspension. Having sex in the backseat would be a good way to test them," he said with dirty laugh while he humped the air with his hips.

Obviously, by the way he was moving those hips back and forth and in and out as if he was air fucking me, either he had hip replacement surgery or he didn't need hip replacement surgery. He gave me a sexy wink while I gave him a disgusted smirk. Having just met the man and he was already sexually and inappropriately talking dirty to me.

Obviously, in addition to being my new, next door neighbor and a widower, he was a dirty, old man. Obviously, he was more perverted than I thought he was when first meeting him. Obviously, he was my kind of man. Conceivably, I may have hit the jackpot. I may have found my Daddy and my grandfather all rolled in to one man named Ron.

"You can always push down on your back fender to test them," I said with sarcasm.

I returned his sexy wink with my sexy wink.

"You just inspired forty-year-old memories, little girl," he said. With me taller than he was, I was young but wasn't so little. Obviously, I was thin but I was very shapely. "I haven't gone parking since I bought that car new in '75," he said with a laugh while staring at my fully clothe breasts and while still holding my hand as if we were about to cross the street or cross the line.

As if he was thinking about moving my hand to his obvious erection, he rubbed my hand with his thumb. Evidentially, Ron didn't have any problems with erectile dysfunction. From the obvious bulge that he already had in his pants, his penis looked totally functional to me. Only, not wanting to let him off the hook and wanting to keep him interested, I went for broke.

"It's been a while since I've gone parking too," I said trying to recast my role as an innocent virgin to that of a hot, sexy, next door neighbor. Only, I still wanted to give him hope that there was more to come than me just flashing him. "If you took me parking and if you're good to me, maybe I'd give you a hand job," I said with a dirty laugh, a sexy wink, and a shrug. "What's a hand job between neighbors?"

His mouth fell open as if I had just wrapped my hand around his cock. He looked at me with his eyes bugging out of his head as if I was already stroking his prick and ready to take his semi-erect cock in my mouth. Instead of responding in kind, as if I had just embarrassed him, changing the subject, he looked at my truck loaded with boxes.

"Do you need a hand? I can help you with some boxes if they're not too heavy," he said. "I can move the light stuff," he said again.

I removed my hand from his while he stared at me as if I was a free meal at the all-you-can-eat diner.

"Sure. I'd love a helping hand. Most of the boxes are light and I have a hand truck for the heavier stuff," I said. "I can handle those. Being that I'm the one who loaded the truck, I can certainly unload the truck too," I said with a laugh.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

If only he knew how much help I had not only carrying boxes out of my apartment but also in loading my truck, he'd be surprised. In exchange for the help of three, mature men, I did all that I could to flash them my bra, my cleavage, my panties, my tits, my ass crack, my ass, and my pussy. As much as I appreciated them helping me to move, they appreciated me flashing them.

Not wasting any time with small talk, he was already peering up my loose, cut-off, short shorts at what he could see of my ass crack and my bright white, cotton, bikini panties and possibly even peeks of my pussy. If he looked closer and stared longer, in the way that I practiced in my mirror, not only could he see my panties but also he could see my black pubic hair, my pussy lips, and my glistening pink pussy. In the way that I was wearing a loose bra, I was also wearing loose panties too.

Underwear that I purposely used to flash my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy, I was wearing my flashing bra and panties. He was already staring down my top at my low cut, loose, flashing bra and my long line of cleavage. Being that I already had his undivided attention, this was going to be fun. I knew that if I leaned to the side and/or bent forward just right, he could catch a glimpse of my areolas and/or my nipples. Just as my nipples were already erect and begging to be fingered and sucked, my pussy was already wet and begging to be fingered and licked.

'God, I'm such a slut but I love being me,' I thought while having fun flashing him.

If only he knew I was just as sexually excited flashing him as he was being flashed. In the way that Holly Hunter played Grace Hanadarko in Saving Grace when teasing her elderly neighbor by stripping herself topless and naked in front of her unshaded bathroom window, I already had my first mark. I already had flashing plans for him later. Now, not only couldn't I wait to undress in front of him, I couldn't wait to masturbate in front of him too. While pretending to be unaware that he was watching, I already had plans on giving him a real, sexy striptease and masturbation show.

I couldn't wait to give him a full, frontal view of my cunt. I couldn't wait to show him the pink that I had hidden between the tops of my shapely thighs. I couldn't wait to show him my big, naked breasts, and my shapely, round, firm ass. Reeling him in hook, line, and sinker, hoping to land a big one, a great, white whale, I couldn't wait for him to see me naked. My apologies to Herman Melville but Ron was not just my Moby Dick but my much older dick.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Now that I piqued more than his curiosity but his real interest, I couldn't wait to show him much more than what I was showing him now. Maybe, sometime later, as his reward to me for flashing him, he could drive me to the mall to buy me shoes or a pair of boots. While trying on shoes, with me flashing him my panties along with the shoe salesman, that exhibitionistic display never failed to get me a free pair of shoes.

"Oh, Daddy. Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed. I didn't realize that I was flashing you and the salesman my panties while trying on those boots," I imagined saying while continuing to play him.

With me an exhibitionist and with him a voyeur, showing him all that he stared at me to see, I took my time stooping, stretching, leaning, and bending to give him the show that he obviously wanted to see of me. No doubt, with him already having an erection, he'd be masturbating over my sexy exhibitionism later. Obviously, with him enjoying all that he was seeing, leering at, staring at, and ogling of me and all that I was immodestly, immorally, and sexually inappropriately showing him, I enjoyed showing him all that he was seeing. As much as he was having fun being flashed, I was having fun flashing to such an appreciative audience of one.

He was exactly the man I was looking to find when moving into this new neighborhood. If only he knew he was being played, he'd be surprised that I was the aggressor and not him. If only he knew he was being sexually teased, he'd be surprised that I was the slut as much as he was the dirty, old man. If only he knew he was being erotically enticed for him to give me some money, wouldn't he be surprised that I wasn't as innocent as I looked? Just as I wasn't surprised that he was a dirty, old man, he'd be surprised that I was the dirty, young woman playing the dirty, old man.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

"We should take a break," I said.

We had been walking back and forth from the truck to my apartment for two hours and I didn't want him overdoing it, exerting himself, or injuring himself. The last thing that I wanted was for him to suffer a heart attack before he could grace me with some money. The last thing that I wanted was to pull a muscle so that I couldn't flash him again later tonight. As if I was an athlete, a sexy stripper, or a in shape professional football cheerleader, I needed to protect my shapely body.

A practiced and a daring move that I've done in my mirror with and without my bra, I wiped the sweat from my face by raising my tee shirt just high enough to show him the bottom of my white low cut brassiere and bra cups. I wish I could have taken a photo of the expression on his face. His eyes couldn't bulge out of their sockets any more than they did. As if I had exposed my naked breasts instead of only the bottom of my bra, he looked at me stunned.

'Fun with the elderly, I was going to have some flashing fun tonight,' I thought. 'I could only imagine all the fun I'd have in a nursing home full of retired, elderly men.'

With my short, jean shorts cut low and just above the top of my pubic hair, he stared down at my expose bellybutton. When I looked at him staring at me, his face was red with embarrassment and he was breathing through his mouth instead of his nose. Either he was exhausted from carrying boxes, sexually excited, or a combination of both. My take on his stare was obviously, he was thinking about eating me. No doubt, he was thinking about burying his elderly tongue in my young, wet, tight pussy and licking me while fingering me.

'Lick me, Daddy,' I imagined saying. 'Stick your finger deeper inside of me. Make me cum, Daddy. Make me cum. If you make me cum, I'll make you cum too. If you give me an orgasm with your mouth, your tongue, and your fingers, I'll suck your cock, allow you to cum in my mouth, and swallow your cum,' I imagined saying to my new, much older boyfriend.

"Sure," he said. "I can use a break."

He wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. I imagined my grandfather carrying a handkerchief, only just as I never knew my real father or my real mother for that matter, I never knew my real grandfather either. Having lived most of my life in foster care until I ran away from home at 16-years-old, I've been bunking with friends and living on the streets since I dropped out of high school to take a job waitressing. One of the lucky ones, with me being a real survivor, instead of getting involved in drugs and prostitution, I finished my education by earning my GED and attending night school at the university to earn my degree in English.

"Would you like a cold beer?"

He stared at me as if he was already undressing me with his eyes. He stared at me in the way he'd stare at a cold beer if he was dying of thirst on a hot day. He stared at me as if I was his personal care nurse in a nursing home ready to give him a sponge bath that included a happy ending. He stared at me as if I was his last chance and his last hope to get a little something from a young, hot lover before he died.

"I've love a cold beer," I said thinking that it was his intention to get me drunk.

Only, he didn't have to get me drunk for me to strip naked, to stroke his cock, to suck his cock, and to fuck him. For me to show him lots of pink, he only needed to show me some green. Just as it was not surprising what a little bit of me flashing him some pink did for him; it was of no surprise what a little bit of him flashing me some green would do for me.

'Money for sex and sex for money,' that was my motto now.

Even when taking money out of the sexual equation, if only he knew how much I loved fondling and stroking penises, he'd pull out his cock and expose himself to me. If only he knew how much I love taking an older man's cock my mouth, he'd put a heavy hand to my shoulder and push me to my knees. If only he knew how much I love sucking cock, he'd love for me to suck his prick.

If only he knew how much I love controlling a man with my hand and with my mouth, he'd put a heavy hand to the back of my pretty head while humping my mouth and fucking my face. If only he knew how much I loved it when a man ejaculated his cum in my mouth and how much I loved swallowing his cum, he'd ejaculate in my mouth. If only he knew how much I enjoyed fucking an older man, he'd invite me inside of his bedroom instead of his kitchen.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Ready to sexually tease him, I followed him inside his kitchen carrying a fresh change of clothes. This time lifting my tee shirt much higher while facing him, I lifted the front of my shirt up high enough to wipe the perspiration not just from my face but from my forehead. As if his eyes were twin lasers trying to burn two holes in my bra where my nipples were, his eyes bulged out of his head again as if he was going to have a heart attack. He stared at my low cut, white bra and my long line of exposed cleavage. Damn, it was just my bra. I couldn't imagine his reaction if I was flashing him my naked tits.

I knew I was flashing him my flat, toned stomach, and the front of my sexy, white, low cut bra. With me leaning, bending, stretching, and stooping, he had been staring at my bra with all the down blouse views I had been giving him since he introduced himself to me. Just as I knew I was flashing him my cleavage and most of the tops of my meaty, exposed breasts, I knew that I was flashing him my areolas and nipples too. If he wasn't a breast man before, he'd be one now because I had big, shapely, natural breasts. I had breasts that were big enough to fill any man's hands, cock, and mouth.

"Do you mind? I need to change my clothes," I said. "I've been sweating in these clothes while loading that truck all morning."

He stared at me as if I was a stripper about to give him a private striptease show in the VIP room.

"The bathroom is down the hall and the first door on your-," he said stopping in mid-sentence when I removed my top to put on a clean one.

As if I was Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd, I was so tempted to expose my naked breasts to his horny, elderly eyes.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

I stared at him while standing before him in my white, low cut, sexy bra. I was so tempted to change my bra in front of him and show him my tits too but, too much too soon, I didn't want him to think me a whore. Instead, I shimmied out of my short, shorts and took my sweet time putting on clean ones. Being that I already knew he was an ass man instead of a breast man, I turned, stooped, leaned, stretched, and bent at the waist for him to get a good, long look at my shapely, tight ass. I wanted him to have a good, long look between my shapely thighs of my panty clad pussy.

Remaining there in that bent at the waist position, hoping he would, I waited for him to come up behind me. I was expecting him to feel my round ass through my cotton panties. I was waiting for him and expecting him to move a slow hand between my legs and cup my already moist pussy through my panties. I was expecting him to push my panty aside with his crocked fingers and finger my pussy.